Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle Game Matchday Thread 12:44 - Mar 10 with 4802 viewsSaintNick

All the talk before, after and during the game on here

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Newcastle Game Matchday Thread on 22:58 - Mar 10 with 1186 viewsdarthvader

Newcastle Game Matchday Thread on 22:25 - Mar 10 by 1885_SFC

It didn't escape me - the fact that both their goalscorers tonight weren't even at Newcastle when we were first due to play them.

Coonts.

That will please the morons from the north . All ive read from them is that they wanted the new boys to score, win the game to shut whining ralph up . . Cùnts .

Of all the recent games i wanted to win it was villa and these prìcks. . I love football but sometimes like tonight i hate it .

Thats being a Saints fan though, fùcking rollercoaster

keep the faith coyr

Newcastle Game Matchday Thread on 23:00 - Mar 10 with 1174 viewskingslandstand1

Newcastle Game Matchday Thread on 21:37 - Mar 10 by 1885_SFC

Broja not at his best tonight. Maybe things at Chelsea playing on his mind? Who knows. Adams barely got a look in. Our front two just didn't click tonight. Newcastle were just too determined & stubborn.

Can't really fault the effort tonight. A win against Watford and all will be forgiven.

Meh.

But if Adams smacker of a shot was 2 or 3 inches lower than the bar in the first half we may have had a different outcome

But Howe hd them playing as a tight unit and we just can't break down teams that play like that at the back. Just no creativity
Newcastle Game Matchday Thread on 23:39 - Mar 10 with 1089 viewsBicester_North

Newcastle Game Matchday Thread on 23:00 - Mar 10 by kingslandstand1

But if Adams smacker of a shot was 2 or 3 inches lower than the bar in the first half we may have had a different outcome

But Howe hd them playing as a tight unit and we just can't break down teams that play like that at the back. Just no creativity

No creativity is correct. Elyounoussi isn’t the player we need, when S Armstrong isn’t firing we are far too predictable. Need a new creative attacking midfielder to unsettle organised lower league teams.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Newcastle Game Matchday Thread on 00:46 - Mar 11 with 1050 viewscocklebreath

Eddie Howe is a smug little c()nt

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Newcastle Game Matchday Thread on 08:35 - Mar 11 with 863 viewssaint22

well thats two pi55 poor defeats
we really need to work on our clinical finishing, as good as broja is he is still young
Adams has definitely improved but still misses far more than he scores
need someone similar to Armstrong on the other side or as a number 10

Lets just hope Woy doesn't have Watford up for halting their slide otherwise what looked like a top 8 finish is gonna start look like 15th
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024