Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The DOUBE Cardiff City thread 09:44 - Mar 12 with 54887 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the little people, when the Jack Army arrives again to take over the village of small folk like an episode of land of the giants this is the matchday thread for the forthcoming game which will see Swansea City make history.

All your relevant nonsense is welcome here, from the bizarre ramblings of Benny and his fictitious pamphlet written by an anus, to the rattling negativity of those we shall not name.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57407/derby-day-countdow

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57420/flynn-away-flynn-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57436/the-south-wales-de

Cardiff City: Alex Smithies; Perry Ng, Aden Flint, Mark McGuinness; Cody Drameh, Tommy Doyle, Joe Ralls (captain), Ryan Wintle, Joel Bagan; Mark Harris, Jordan Hugill.

Substitutes: Dillon Phillips, Will Vaulks, Uche Ikpeazu, Curtis Nelson, Alfie Doughty,. Rubin Colwill, Isaak Davies.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Finley Burns, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Cameron Congreve.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57462/watch-the-game-aga

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57464/russell-martin-sum

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57463/swansea-city-smash

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 18:21 - Mar 18 with 2044 views73__73

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 17:17 - Mar 18 by bennytheblue

Same as the library then? My Jack ST holder mate been going forever, says one game a few months back was half full at best….Preston was it?

Why do you lot at legoland get so touchy when you are called out on your attendances ?
I’m sure there is plenty of photos regarding your attendance v stoke on social media etc. That’s where I saw the photos. 12,000 at best.

And you could see all the players on the pitch, so you can’t use the excuse it was 30 minutes before kickoff etc.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 18:35 - Mar 18 with 2029 views73__73

Same as the library then? My Jack ST holder mate been going forever, says one game a few months back was half full at best….Preston was it?

But don’t worry you’ll have a decent crowd when all the Cardiff cockroaches crawl out of the woodwork when the mighty SWANS come visiting 👊

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 19:45 - Mar 18 with 2009 viewsbennytheblue

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 18:35 - Mar 18 by 73__73

But don’t worry you’ll have a decent crowd when all the Cardiff cockroaches crawl out of the woodwork when the mighty SWANS come visiting 👊

For sure, I mean, your next to me in the home end right? Our crowds have been low this season, who cares? Not me….reckon they will be better next season if we had this team we have now.
The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 19:48 - Mar 18 with 2004 viewsSTID2017

Don't be silly.
There are empty seats but not 10k.
Get real

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 08:18 - Mar 19 with 1957 views73__73

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 19:45 - Mar 18 by bennytheblue

For sure, I mean, your next to me in the home end right? Our crowds have been low this season, who cares? Not me….reckon they will be better next season if we had this team we have now.

If you really want me to be your carer for the day, I will, but I draw the line at changing your pants for you. You’ll have to do that yourself.

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 12:31 - Mar 19 with 1931 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 20:44 - Mar 15 by bennytheblue

The only double he will get is the quarter pounder when he gets back to pencoed after getting dicked 3-1

Bookmarked.
The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 18:31 - Mar 19 with 1890 viewsDJack

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 12:31 - Mar 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Bookmarked.

After todays performance he might have a point.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 19:57 - Mar 19 with 1856 views73__73

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 18:31 - Mar 19 by DJack

After todays performance he might have a point.

Oh look out. Doom & gloom has arrived

Login to get fewer ads

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 01:51 - Mar 20 with 1801 viewsDJack

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 19:57 - Mar 19 by 73__73

Oh look out. Doom & gloom has arrived

Says the fantasist.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 07:53 - Mar 20 with 1783 viewspencoedjack

If the Basseys sling balls into the box like Brum did yesterday & Fisher stays routed to his line we will lose.

Martin needs to understand the meaning of this game to the fans & move away from the predictable way we play for this game.

Hope Patterson & Downes are back.
The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 08:56 - Mar 20 with 1768 viewsbennytheblue

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 07:53 - Mar 20 by pencoedjack

If the Basseys sling balls into the box like Brum did yesterday & Fisher stays routed to his line we will lose.

Martin needs to understand the meaning of this game to the fans & move away from the predictable way we play for this game.

Hope Patterson & Downes are back.

Good to know👍 I’ll let Steve know……none of the fancy stuff we’ve been playing of late you lot like that, 100 passes in your own half until the opposition have fallen asleep etc, bring back bacuna pack and vaulks and launch it in there! 😜 bookmarked
The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 08:58 - Mar 20 with 1767 viewsbennytheblue

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 01:51 - Mar 20 by DJack

Says the fantasist.

Leave my buddy alone, he’s coming with me to the game you know. Although, I’ve got a faint memory of him supporting England which isn’t sitting comfortably with me. Jack I can handle, just….but England, it’s worse than Liverpool.
The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 09:43 - Mar 20 with 1740 viewsonehunglow

Martin will not change owt.We know that.
Cradiff will target Fisher as he both fey and inept. coupled with the fact he knows he has no competition for his place as Russ would pick him if he only had one leg.

We will stroke the ball around and bore everyone and they will lump the ball around and bash our waif like players.

I can see maybe now why Sky aint showing the game as we are both dire.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:51 - Mar 20 with 1644 viewsdlr2006

Any idea how our ticket sales are going?
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:52 - Mar 20 with 1641 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:51 - Mar 20 by dlr2006

You lot could easily sell 10,000. Also, was Russell resting keys players yesterDay to save them for the big one?
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:08 - Mar 20 with 1596 viewsblaenaugwentjack

This is not meant as a windup but I can't see us getting a lot from this unless we up our performance and speed by 100%
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:50 - Mar 20 with 1543 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:08 - Mar 20 by blaenaugwentjack

This is not meant as a windup but I can't see us getting a lot from this unless we up our performance and speed by 100%

A game to dread .

Getting trashed by them is possible and not at all a pleasant thought but if it helps relieve the club of Russ then a price to pay.No pain no gain.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:15 - Mar 20 with 1527 viewsyatesie3

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:51 - Mar 20 by dlr2006

My mate is on bus 20 so half sold.
Massive scramble tomorrow for the rest 🤦🏻‍♂️
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:15 - Mar 20 with 1527 viewsBoundy

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:50 - Mar 20 by onehunglow

A game to dread .

Getting trashed by them is possible and not at all a pleasant thought but if it helps relieve the club of Russ then a price to pay.No pain no gain.

How sad

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:16 - Mar 20 with 1493 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:50 - Mar 20 by onehunglow

A game to dread .

There you are again wanting the club to lose.
I hate the thought of Swans not winning against any opposition.
Any defeat especially really hurts.
No true fan would want us to lose.
You never go to games, even in your vicinity.
You just proved yourself yet again to be not a fan of Swansea City.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:20 - Mar 20 with 1487 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:16 - Mar 20 by STID2017

There you are again wanting the club to lose.
I hate the thought of Swans not winning against any opposition.
Any defeat especially really hurts.
No true fan would want us to lose.
You never go to games, even in your vicinity.
You just proved yourself yet again to be not a fan of Swansea City.

How do you know he never goes to games out of interest?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:44 - Mar 20 with 1476 viewsdlr2006

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:15 - Mar 20 by yatesie3

My mate is on bus 20 so half sold.
Massive scramble tomorrow for the rest 🤦🏻‍♂️

How many have we been officially given?
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 23:01 - Mar 20 with 1462 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:20 - Mar 20 by Dr_Parnassus

How do you know he never goes to games out of interest?

By his own admission on many posts.
He is well known to many posters on here and elsewhere and so they have seen him at certain, but rare matches.
One if those rare games was Huddersfield November 2019, where I was "introduced" to him
I should add that when you go to the away matches on a regular basis you tend to recognise and meet lots of the same people.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 0:21]

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 23:04 - Mar 20 with 1457 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:44 - Mar 20 by dlr2006

How many have we been officially given?

Just under 2,000

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 23:33 - Mar 20 with 1446 viewstheloneranger

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 18:03 - Mar 13 by bennytheblue

I’ll get it going then ffs….we are going to beat you by at least two clear goals for the first time since the mid 1960’s….as ever, we won’t really notice if you have any fans in the stadium. I thank you.

It took 2 Swansea born players for you to last achieve that ...

Ivor Allchurch with 3 goals and John Charles with 2, in a 5-0 win.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024