Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The DOUBE Cardiff City thread 09:44 - Mar 12 with 52953 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the little people, when the Jack Army arrives again to take over the village of small folk like an episode of land of the giants this is the matchday thread for the forthcoming game which will see Swansea City make history.

All your relevant nonsense is welcome here, from the bizarre ramblings of Benny and his fictitious pamphlet written by an anus, to the rattling negativity of those we shall not name.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57407/derby-day-countdow

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57420/flynn-away-flynn-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57436/the-south-wales-de

Cardiff City: Alex Smithies; Perry Ng, Aden Flint, Mark McGuinness; Cody Drameh, Tommy Doyle, Joe Ralls (captain), Ryan Wintle, Joel Bagan; Mark Harris, Jordan Hugill.

Substitutes: Dillon Phillips, Will Vaulks, Uche Ikpeazu, Curtis Nelson, Alfie Doughty,. Rubin Colwill, Isaak Davies.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Finley Burns, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Cameron Congreve.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57462/watch-the-game-aga

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57464/russell-martin-sum

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57463/swansea-city-smash

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:54 - Mar 26 with 1119 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:18 - Mar 21 by STID2017

No point in putting your name on a register you would never get your mark.
Attendance isn't the sole indicator of a Swans fan.
However, posting that you hope they lose is an indicator that you are not a Swans fan.
No true supporter of any team would want their team to lose.

Daps has said similar in the past. Not wanting or not being bothered if we succeed in order to put pressure to oust a manager he doesn't like.

Strange that people pick and choose who is allowed to state such things.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 11:02]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 10:54 - Mar 26 with 1120 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 07:07 - Mar 21 by bennytheblue

Iconic players. We do produce a few in South Wales don’t we? Giggs and Bale in more recent times.
No wonder Juve are opening a school/academy thing here. Btw I’ll take that score line again too

Oh it’s south Wales now is it? Don’t you lot usually call us “west walians” 😹?

Almost the entire 1958 Wales World Cup side was born in Swansea , West Wales

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:24 - Mar 26 with 1030 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:54 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

Daps has said similar in the past. Not wanting or not being bothered if we succeed in order to put pressure to oust a manager he doesn't like.

Strange that people pick and choose who is allowed to state such things.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 11:02]

So you have gone five days back to quote me ?
Do you you keep a little black book of my posts ?
Sad little life you lead

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:24 - Mar 26 with 1005 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:24 - Mar 26 by STID2017

Sad little life you lead

Not sure what you mean “you’ve gone 5 days back”.

Today is today. If you mean I’m reading your post from 5 days ago now… yeah.

And?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:38 - Mar 26 with 958 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:24 - Mar 26 by STID2017

Sad little life you lead

Very sad indeed

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:58 - Mar 26 with 945 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:38 - Mar 26 by builthjack

Very sad indeed

It’s sad to read a thread?

Or do you think I should read every thread every day and not respond to anything that wasn’t written in the last hour?

Maybe. Watch this space

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:00 - Mar 26 with 943 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:58 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

Or do you think I should read every thread every day and not respond to anything that wasn’t written in the last hour?

Maybe. Watch this space

Up all,day and all night on here. Get a life man.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:01 - Mar 26 with 940 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:00 - Mar 26 by builthjack

Up all,day and all night on here. Get a life man.

If that were true I would have read the post when he typed it, not 5 days later.

Stop getting upset that your chums are being called out. You are a grown up, deal with it.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:03 - Mar 26 with 941 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:24 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

Not sure what you mean “you’ve gone 5 days back”.

Today is today. If you mean I’m reading your post from 5 days ago now… yeah.

And?

WTF ?
Are you really as stupid as you make out ?
Not sure what I mean by five days back, then you acknowledge doing just that ...
Cant make it up.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:04 - Mar 26 with 938 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:38 - Mar 26 by builthjack

Very sad indeed

Glad you admit it.
I almost feel sorry for him - but then again, nah.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 17:05]

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:05 - Mar 26 with 936 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:03 - Mar 26 by STID2017

WTF ?
Are you really as stupid as you make out ?
Not sure what I mean by five days back, then you acknowledge doing just that ...
Cant make it up.

Yes I’m not sure what you mean by I’ve gone 5 days back.

I haven’t gone back any day, today is today.

Again, unless you are accusing me of reading your post 5 days after you wrote it, then yes maybe. I’ll take your word for it, I don’t look at dates when I read or reply.

What point are you making?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:06 - Mar 26 with 934 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:04 - Mar 26 by STID2017

Glad you admit it.
I almost feel sorry for him - but then again, nah.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 17:05]

messed that one up didn’t you.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:08 - Mar 26 with 931 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:58 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

Maybe. Watch this space

Sad you go back days to try and find posts to have a ho at me.
Also sad your life is so empty you have nothing better to do.
Thought Oz was such a great place to live?
There again, always the exception that proves the rule

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:10 - Mar 26 with 929 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:01 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

If that were true I would have read the post when he typed it, not 5 days later.

Stop getting upset that your chums are being called out. You are a grown up, deal with it.

You have been on the site plenty of times since, so it is strange why you took so
long to reply

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:11 - Mar 26 with 928 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:06 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

messed that one up didn’t you.

YOU WHAT .?
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 17:16]

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:12 - Mar 26 with 927 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:08 - Mar 26 by STID2017

Sad you go back days to try and find posts to have a ho at me.
Also sad your life is so empty you have nothing better to do.
Thought Oz was such a great place to live?
There again, always the exception that proves the rule

I still don’t know what you mean by “go back days”.

It’s the very top thread of the forum and your post was on the very latest page of that thread, my reply created a new page. I simply clicked on the top thread of the forum and read the most recent page, there was no “going back days” to find anything.

I won’t get into your nonsense personal rubbish. It really has no effect on me.

Now back to my point. Daps made the same point OHL did when Cooper was in charge, it’s strange that you only call out certain posters as and when it suits.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:12 - Mar 26 with 925 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:11 - Mar 26 by STID2017

YOU WHAT .?
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 17:16]

Apology accepted.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:13 - Mar 26 with 924 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:10 - Mar 26 by STID2017

You have been on the site plenty of times since, so it is strange why you took so
long to reply

So you think I click on every single thread and read every single post every time I’m on here?

Spoiler alert… I don’t.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:18 - Mar 26 with 920 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:12 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s the very top thread of the forum and your post was on the very latest page of that thread, my reply created a new page. I simply clicked on the top thread of the forum and read the most recent page, there was no “going back days” to find anything.

Now back to my point. Daps made the same point OHL did when Cooper was in charge, it’s strange that you only call out certain posters as and when it suits.

You clicked on a thread from 5 days ago. How many others did you agree or disagree with from 5 days ago ?
Let's see now ?
None !

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:19 - Mar 26 with 918 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:12 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

Apology accepted.

WHAT APOLOGY SPORT .

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:20 - Mar 26 with 916 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:18 - Mar 26 by STID2017

You clicked on a thread from 5 days ago. How many others did you agree or disagree with from 5 days ago ?
Let's see now ?
None !

It’s a Cardiff v Swansea match day thread, it’s very much an active thread and the main thread on the forum being a sticky.

Not sure what your hang up with this is.

Maybe Keith can delete posts over 24 hours old, clearly people don’t like it if their posts aren’t read and replied to immediately.

Although I don’t think I’ve ever read anyone else make such a complaint before. Let’s see, nope just you.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 17:22]

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:21 - Mar 26 with 915 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:19 - Mar 26 by STID2017

WHAT APOLOGY SPORT .

Your apology.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:25 - Mar 26 with 894 viewsSTID2017

Daps is a real supporter who sees both sides of the argument and goes to games
Perch is just a sad man who detest everything about Walles and Swansea and cannot be bothered to go to matches often, even the ones on his doorstep.
Cannot compare the two.
However, I do not personally agree with anyone who would want us to lose any games.
That said I have more respect for those who make the effort to go to games when they are able

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:26 - Mar 26 with 891 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:21 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

Your apology.

Say what ?
When ?
Anyway as you say, isn't this thread about the local derby ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:29 - Mar 26 with 883 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:25 - Mar 26 by STID2017

Daps is a real supporter who sees both sides of the argument and goes to games
Perch is just a sad man who detest everything about Walles and Swansea and cannot be bothered to go to matches often, even the ones on his doorstep.
Cannot compare the two.
However, I do not personally agree with anyone who would want us to lose any games.
That said I have more respect for those who make the effort to go to games when they are able

OHL also goes to games, you told me you met him at one.

Also like OHL daps also doesn’t go to a lot of games. Something you slate OHL for. He also has said he’s not bothered if we are successful to put pressure on a manager he doesn’t like, something you slated OHL for.

What you think about OHL is irrelevant, you have to be consistent or what you are saying is just nonsense.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024