Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The DOUBE Cardiff City thread 09:44 - Mar 12 with 53004 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the little people, when the Jack Army arrives again to take over the village of small folk like an episode of land of the giants this is the matchday thread for the forthcoming game which will see Swansea City make history.

All your relevant nonsense is welcome here, from the bizarre ramblings of Benny and his fictitious pamphlet written by an anus, to the rattling negativity of those we shall not name.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57407/derby-day-countdow

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57420/flynn-away-flynn-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57436/the-south-wales-de

Cardiff City: Alex Smithies; Perry Ng, Aden Flint, Mark McGuinness; Cody Drameh, Tommy Doyle, Joe Ralls (captain), Ryan Wintle, Joel Bagan; Mark Harris, Jordan Hugill.

Substitutes: Dillon Phillips, Will Vaulks, Uche Ikpeazu, Curtis Nelson, Alfie Doughty,. Rubin Colwill, Isaak Davies.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Finley Burns, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Cameron Congreve.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57462/watch-the-game-aga

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57464/russell-martin-sum

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57463/swansea-city-smash

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:16 - Mar 27 with 1802 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:07 - Mar 27 by shingle

Right back to who won this best poster as i am still in the dark, Builthjack and Dr. Parnassus both give different reasons so can an independent on here who has not got there tongue up neither of there bottoms tell me who the fcuking winner was and explain if one had more votes as one of them claims how did the other win.

Builth is just winding Dr P up.
Don't think he ( Builthy ) cares, as he is much more grounded.
He isn't the type to say he had more votes if he didn't,but really who cares ?
Not sure where or when the actual vote is/was ?
Perhaps Keith can help ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:23 - Mar 27 with 1791 viewsshingle

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:16 - Mar 27 by STID2017

Perhaps Keith can help ?

Down to you then Keith, who won it.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:15 - Mar 27 with 1746 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:07 - Mar 27 by shingle

Right back to who won this best poster as i am still in the dark, Builthjack and Dr. Parnassus both give different reasons so can an independent on here who has not got there tongue up neither of there bottoms tell me who the fcuking winner was and explain if one had more votes as one of them claims how did the other win.

As you know your boxing well Shingle , I won by a knockout .
I knocked him down a few times and he kept getting up. I was teasing him.
Eventually he didn't get up. End of.
His corner threw the towel in quicker than a German could throw it onto a sunbed.
Keith was the referee. A fine one too.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2022 20:18]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:55 - Mar 27 with 1708 viewsLorax

Builthy got more votes in the final round, simple as that.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 02:57 - Mar 28 with 1609 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:55 - Mar 27 by Lorax

Builthy got more votes in the final round, simple as that.

For a period of about 5 mins I think he had the most votes in the final day.

I had most in the lead up, didn’t want the accolade so voted for him and told others to do the same, I think you may have complained that I did that as you didn’t think I should be encouraging others to vote elsewhere, something like that anyway.

They, along with his gang, one of which said he wouldn’t post again if I won so was going to make sure I didn’t - managed to scrape him home by midnight. I then naturally overtook him again after the vote.

I think 60-44-38 was the final combined tally. Dr P, Builth, Dr W.

So as our messages say at the bottom, accolade goes to him by design - most votes go to me, which is the real prize

A bit like letting Gazza score, while the world class players walk away know they are the real winners, he gets the official “goal of the game award” and a pat on the head.

Well done builth

[Post edited 28 Mar 2022 3:52]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 02:59 - Mar 28 with 1609 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:49 - Mar 27 by magicdaps10

Oh I wish sometimes this was as easy as it sounds!

The elephant in the room needs sorting and it needs to be made priority over clicks and number of posts on the site.

Is Builthy big and grey then?

Didn’t know people called him that. But yes, I agree. Not much debate with him and the gang, usually just abuse and goading.

The less the goading works (not at all in my case) the more frustrated they get and worse they behave.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 03:02 - Mar 28 with 1609 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:54 - Mar 27 by magicdaps10

Happy with open minded posters with opinions, happy with discussing in a polite manner if it's a two way street.

Issue on here is the antagonising that goes on, posters stating that they accept others apology when none is given is just Childish, often followed up with a response that if it makes you mad that you need to deal with it!!

I feel too many posts are going off topic due to a certain poster antagonising others to feed his hunger for debate and agro.

Its killing the site and Keith will look back in time and realise it AND/OR wish he had clamped down on it sooner.

How is the truth antagonising?

A poster is being attacked by the gang because he dared say that he doesn’t care if we win because it would put pressure on Russell Martin.

I pointed out that you said an almost identical thing when we were 4th under the last manager.

These are facts, if you find them antagonistic then that can only mean you are uncomfortable with what you said.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 03:10 - Mar 28 with 1606 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:16 - Mar 27 by STID2017

Perhaps Keith can help ?

So you think he’s trolling. That’s interesting admission from one of the gang members.

So he’s an elephant and a troll.

This is getting interesting 🐘 😈

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 06:13 - Mar 28 with 1594 viewsbuilthjack

Deluded.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 06:22 - Mar 28 with 1585 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 06:13 - Mar 28 by builthjack

Deluded.

Which bit?

Specifically.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:44 - Mar 28 with 1537 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 03:10 - Mar 28 by Dr_Parnassus

So you think he’s trolling. That’s interesting admission from one of the gang members.

So he’s an elephant and a troll.

This is getting interesting 🐘 😈

No the elephant in the room is you, as you well know.
As for trolling, you have that off to a fine art.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:10 - Mar 28 with 1528 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:44 - Mar 28 by STID2017

No the elephant in the room is you, as you well know.
As for trolling, you have that off to a fine art.

It’s trolling to make an on topic point?

If you didn’t want others to mention other people being ok with us losing, then you probably shouldn’t have had a go at someone else for the same thing. Perfect logic.

Pretty easy.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2022 9:13]

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:44 - Mar 28 with 1519 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:10 - Mar 28 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s trolling to make an on topic point?

If you didn’t want others to mention other people being ok with us losing, then you probably shouldn’t have had a go at someone else for the same thing. Perfect logic.

Pretty easy.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2022 9:13]

I thought I hadn't read about Daps wanting us to lose under Martin.
The example you cited was under Cooper.
I try and generally talk about current topics and posts.
Unlike you I don't have a little black book with lists of what others have quoted and when

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:01 - Mar 28 with 1505 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:44 - Mar 28 by STID2017

I thought I hadn't read about Daps wanting us to lose under Martin.
The example you cited was under Cooper.
I try and generally talk about current topics and posts.
Unlike you I don't have a little black book with lists of what others have quoted and when

So what you are saying is it’s fine if people say that under Cooper, but not under Martin?

I assumed your ethics surrounding that comment would be consistent regardless of manager?

Or was it really as pointless and agenda driven as I guessed it was?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:24 - Mar 28 with 1491 viewsbuilthjack

Cuckoo

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:41 - Mar 28 with 1482 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:24 - Mar 28 by builthjack

Cuckoo

Oh I was waiting for an example.

As I thought then. What a shame.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:44 - Mar 28 with 1477 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:41 - Mar 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Oh I was waiting for an example.

As I thought then. What a shame.

We're all deluded really
Thinking Russ is a great one to stay but still clapping like Grey Seals when he marches across the pitch to milk the day.

Some are deluded to think he is basically a clown

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:53 - Mar 28 with 1469 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:44 - Mar 28 by onehunglow

We're all deluded really
Thinking Russ is a great one to stay but still clapping like Grey Seals when he marches across the pitch to milk the day.

Some are deluded to think he is basically a clown

The fact he can applaud the fans after some great and unexpected victories this season, despite the often frustrating style of play is a sign of progress.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:33 - Mar 28 with 1330 viewsLorax

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 02:57 - Mar 28 by Dr_Parnassus

For a period of about 5 mins I think he had the most votes in the final day.

I had most in the lead up, didn’t want the accolade so voted for him and told others to do the same, I think you may have complained that I did that as you didn’t think I should be encouraging others to vote elsewhere, something like that anyway.

They, along with his gang, one of which said he wouldn’t post again if I won so was going to make sure I didn’t - managed to scrape him home by midnight. I then naturally overtook him again after the vote.

I think 60-44-38 was the final combined tally. Dr P, Builth, Dr W.

So as our messages say at the bottom, accolade goes to him by design - most votes go to me, which is the real prize

A bit like letting Gazza score, while the world class players walk away know they are the real winners, he gets the official “goal of the game award” and a pat on the head.

Well done builth

[Post edited 28 Mar 2022 3:52]

Well no. The voting was done in rounds. The 3 biggest tallies went through to the final round where Builth got the most vote.

What I did was withdraw, I asked people not to vote for me because I GENUINELY didn't care about the competition.

If you didn't want the accolade, why do you spend so much time telling people you actually won because cumulatively you got the most votes?
It's quite obvious, your ego couldn't stand the thought of losing so you tried to mitigate that but you have failed because Builth won the vote that mattered, the final round.

Builth won pure and simple. You came a sloppy second.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:07 - Mar 28 with 1301 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:33 - Mar 28 by Lorax

Well no. The voting was done in rounds. The 3 biggest tallies went through to the final round where Builth got the most vote.

What I did was withdraw, I asked people not to vote for me because I GENUINELY didn't care about the competition.

If you didn't want the accolade, why do you spend so much time telling people you actually won because cumulatively you got the most votes?
It's quite obvious, your ego couldn't stand the thought of losing so you tried to mitigate that but you have failed because Builth won the vote that mattered, the final round.

Come on everybody knows second is first placed loser.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:30 - Mar 28 with 1274 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:53 - Mar 28 by KeithHaynes

The fact he can applaud the fans after some great and unexpected victories this season, despite the often frustrating style of play is a sign of progress.

Fair play Keith. I can’t really counter that but if he dumps you do not come to me as I d feel dirty .
I’ve thrown up just watching that false smile,greasy hair and cosmetic teeth

No offence

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:15 - Mar 28 with 1219 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:30 - Mar 28 by onehunglow

Fair play Keith. I can’t really counter that but if he dumps you do not come to me as I d feel dirty .
I’ve thrown up just watching that false smile,greasy hair and cosmetic teeth

No offence

Being a non supporter of Martin doesn’t offend me mate.
I’m in for the long haul, irrespective of who is the boss.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:30 - Mar 29 with 1098 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:33 - Mar 28 by Lorax

I didn’t mention it, couldn’t care less hence why I changed the vote to ensure he won and said several times I didn’t want to win.

Then Builth wouldn’t stop talking about it and used it in every situation where he couldn’t respond to a point I made. So I made the factual point that I indeed got the most votes. That seems to have annoyed the crew, so it’s a point that is certainly doing it’s job.

Yes as I said, he can pick the award for goal of the day up and a scruffle of his hair, I will know who the winner of the real prize is

If that annoys you then tough I guess, it’s the way it is.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:32 - Mar 29 with 1095 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:07 - Mar 28 by Whiterockin

God no, second place is second place. But most popular is also most popular.

More votes will always be far more important than who had the most at a certain time in a certain round for obvious reasons.

As I said above, if that angers a few. They probably need to take a look at their lives and their priorities

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:34 - Mar 29 with 1095 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:07 - Mar 28 by Whiterockin

Depends what time frame we are looking at, he most certainly is going - it’s just a matter of when.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024