Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The DOUBE Cardiff City thread 09:44 - Mar 12 with 54967 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the little people, when the Jack Army arrives again to take over the village of small folk like an episode of land of the giants this is the matchday thread for the forthcoming game which will see Swansea City make history.

All your relevant nonsense is welcome here, from the bizarre ramblings of Benny and his fictitious pamphlet written by an anus, to the rattling negativity of those we shall not name.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57407/derby-day-countdow

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57420/flynn-away-flynn-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57436/the-south-wales-de

Cardiff City: Alex Smithies; Perry Ng, Aden Flint, Mark McGuinness; Cody Drameh, Tommy Doyle, Joe Ralls (captain), Ryan Wintle, Joel Bagan; Mark Harris, Jordan Hugill.

Substitutes: Dillon Phillips, Will Vaulks, Uche Ikpeazu, Curtis Nelson, Alfie Doughty,. Rubin Colwill, Isaak Davies.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Finley Burns, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Cameron Congreve.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57462/watch-the-game-aga

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57464/russell-martin-sum

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57463/swansea-city-smash

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:08 - Mar 30 with 1176 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:01 - Mar 30 by Fireboy2

Don't get sucked in G.

Mind your language now Ed
Take care up those ladders
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 8:09]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:12 - Mar 30 with 1170 viewsmagicdaps10

Another thread ruined yet again with the likely culprit DrP involved once again..... Its been going on for years under Agent Dimi, E20 and now DrP!
Its always the other posters fault but always consisting of the one poster EVERYTIME!

Its nice to be seen as a happy clapper on a personal note, would rather be this than a poisonous piece of work with hate running through my body with an agenda to bring something or someone down to make up for the anger inside.

This whole episode is becoming ridiculous! I have decided not to respond to the posters who are trying to create atmosphere on here to peddle their need for debate and agro on here.... I would suggest ignoring them would hurt a lot more than engaging in what they are after.

I think we need another Swansea/Cardiff thread started, Keith can you sort that thread out?

As for the rest of you, maybe concentrate on controlling yourselves rather than others. Some will find it hard but atleast we will see the ones who have no control and need to reply and justify their lack of control and integrity.

That's my piece on it, now please, can we just cut this self indulgence shiit out!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:15 - Mar 30 with 1167 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:40 - Mar 29 by STID2017

No problem.
Born and bred in Morriston, still living within sight of Llewellyn's 18th century flats.
Never moved far away as never felt the need, but been lucky enough to travel all over the world on hollibubs, but always return to the home of Dylan Thomas, John Charles and where I attended the same school of my youth as Robbie James and Russell Coughlin and the Moriarty rugby family.
EDIT due to typo
I sadly cannot take it back as you have repeated to oft that you wish Swans to lose in your doomed campaign to illicit support for an early exit for Russell Martin
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 8:25]

Russell Coughlin.
Russell who?

To use that man's name in the same context as Russell Martin is shameful.

Now then,haven taken that back that's a thin fan CV.

Let's have you age,job,first game,how many games you attend,how many times you've put the team before family .That stuff.

Then ,consider the lives and choices of those who DID move away which included all those sportspeople you listed.

By all means ,let' have it out but do it private.Your fans mean jackcrap to me.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:34 - Mar 30 with 1127 viewsSTID2017

Three sleeps to an historic Derby Double Day.
Like the countdown to Xmas.
Piroe double and one from Obafemi to seal a famous 3-0 win is my prediction.
COYS !!

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:16 - Mar 30 with 1117 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57420/flynn-away-flynn-a

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:19 - Mar 30 with 1110 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:16 - Mar 30 by KeithHaynes

Excellent article.
COYS

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:38 - Mar 30 with 1094 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:12 - Mar 30 by magicdaps10

Another thread ruined yet again with the likely culprit DrP involved once again..... Its been going on for years under Agent Dimi, E20 and now DrP!
Its always the other posters fault but always consisting of the one poster EVERYTIME!

Its nice to be seen as a happy clapper on a personal note, would rather be this than a poisonous piece of work with hate running through my body with an agenda to bring something or someone down to make up for the anger inside.

This whole episode is becoming ridiculous! I have decided not to respond to the posters who are trying to create atmosphere on here to peddle their need for debate and agro on here.... I would suggest ignoring them would hurt a lot more than engaging in what they are after.

I think we need another Swansea/Cardiff thread started, Keith can you sort that thread out?

As for the rest of you, maybe concentrate on controlling yourselves rather than others. Some will find it hard but atleast we will see the ones who have no control and need to reply and justify their lack of control and integrity.

That's my piece on it, now please, can we just cut this self indulgence shiit out!

Great post.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:44 - Mar 30 with 1093 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:12 - Mar 30 by magicdaps10

He has been ruining posts for years under one name or Nother. Gets banned then reappears under a new name. Behaves for a while then the arguments start, constantly, every day and night. Never has room to compromise or admit he is wrong. Never right in the head.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:53 - Mar 30 with 1074 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:44 - Mar 30 by builthjack

He has been ruining posts for years under one name or Nother. Gets banned then reappears under a new name. Behaves for a while then the arguments start, constantly, every day and night. Never has room to compromise or admit he is wrong. Never right in the head.

Read what you have just done and then ask yourself if you yourself are not capable of that.
Not only you,but your company of chums.
I do not a fark give what he posted under ;I read what see. I agree and that's fine,disagree even better.Ive had loads of disagreements with Dr P but somehow I don't have the issue you and your chums have with him.

I further do not care of he lives in Builth or Brisbane. He's a good read to me.

Keroac another great poster. Much what he posts I find bizarre but it's worth reading.Angryjack the same and Lorax-whoever he/she is has appeared and is a worthy contributot. Sorry Ken,but you are perpetuating hate posts however veiled they are but you are not the worst offender by far.

Now then....ME ME ME

GET THIS RIGHT

I want us to WIN....Got that STID

If we lose,I will be seething and possibly all over this board with anti Russ barbs and quite right too. I will NOT enjoy a defeat BUT .....If we lose heavily and it leads to Martin's departure then it's a price I believe worth paying. Now, that is what I posted and what dummies are either misreading,misinterpreted or simply trolling.

I cant come back immediately today as Im looking after our new Black Lab pub- a stunner but one who is looking to get into my guitar collection so I have to respond when he is sleeping or eating.

Yma i chi

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:07 - Mar 30 with 1061 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:53 - Mar 30 by onehunglow

Read what you have just done and then ask yourself if you yourself are not capable of that.
I do not a fark give what he posted under ;I read what see. I agree and that's fine,disagree even better.Ive had loads of disagreements with Dr P but somehow I don't have the issue you and your chums have with him.

I further do not care of he lives in Builth or Brisbane. He's a good read to me.

Keroac another great poster. Much what he posts I find bizarre but it's worth reading.Angryjack the same and Lorax-whoever he/she is has appeared and is a worthy contributot. Sorry Ken,but you are perpetuating hate posts however veiled they are but you are not the worst offender by far.

Now then....ME ME ME

GET THIS RIGHT

If we lose,I will be seething and possibly all over this board with anti Russ barbs and quite right too. I will NOT enjoy a defeat BUT .....If we lose heavily and it leads to Martin's departure then it's a price I believe worth paying. Now, that is what I posted and what dummies are either misreading,misinterpreted or simply trolling.

I cant come back immediately today as Im looking after our new Black Lab pub- a stunner but one who is looking to get into my guitar collection so I have to respond when he is sleeping or eating.

Yma i chi

The bloke argues all day and all night.
We all get things wrong and then hold our hands up and admit it.
This bloke will argue for days, weeks, and will never admit he is wrong.
Imagine in real life having someone like that. They would get their lights switched off every day of the week.
Easy to hide behind a user name on here.
At least you would face a person.
He wouldn't. He hides behind a screen.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:08 - Mar 30 with 1058 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:53 - Mar 30 by onehunglow

Now then....ME ME ME

GET THIS RIGHT

Yma i chi

"I want us to WIN....Got that STID"
Yet you have just posted your prediction as a 3 - 2 win to Cardiff ?
Can't you be positive for once.
I went through every post this morning and posted positively and on point.
Yet here you are again posting negatively and off point.
Try keeping to the topics and support the team, as you claim to do but then constantly contradict yourself, eh ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:12 - Mar 30 with 1055 viewsvetchonian

Pots, kettles, black comes to mind

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:18 - Mar 30 with 1047 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:12 - Mar 30 by vetchonian

Pots, kettles, black comes to mind

Difference is he is referring to one poster who, under different guises, has done nothing but try to be confrontational and attack other posters, along with his buddy Chris Eames.
Whole different level those two ...

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:22 - Mar 30 with 1044 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:07 - Mar 30 by builthjack

Imagine in real life having someone like that. They would get their lights switched off every day of the week.

k
I could erasily write a book on the mistakes and wrong decisions in my life. If Im wrong ,I admit it if only to myself.We cannot progress as a species if we don't . If he can't or won't then it's his loss. Many on here cannot admit they are wrong.

I have to say,however ,you are very wrong about me and what make me tick.I'm not sure I know myself sometimes. To admit one is a difficult person is not always easy. I certainly am but I wouldn't say I was scum ,vile , evil or thick adjectives which have been aimed at my not so humble self.

Here endeth the lesson

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:35 - Mar 30 with 1022 viewsDr_Parnassus

So to confirm, just so I’ve got this straight…

- STID abuses OHL because he said if we lost then at least it would expose the problems we have.

- I point out that his buddy said the same thing under our last manager

- STID starts abusing everyone and calling them names, while the gang spring into action.

- I draw people’s attention to the fact things are getting personal again by the same people.

…. And I have ruined the thread?

Riiiigghhht.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:36 - Mar 30 with 1020 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:07 - Mar 30 by builthjack

Wrong about what my love?

You just want me to say I’m wrong about anything, even when I’m clearly not, just to please you? You can try to “switch my lights out”, by all means

Maybe use your Gazza award after you have stopped sobbing 😭

“Come on G, he won’t let us shout him down on the internet, hop on we are turning some lights out”.

[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 10:50]

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:40 - Mar 30 with 1016 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:18 - Mar 30 by STID2017

Difference is he is referring to one poster who, under different guises, has done nothing but try to be confrontational and attack other posters, along with his buddy Chris Eames.
Whole different level those two ...

Where do you believe I’ve attacked you, lovely boy?

I’ll review it and get back to you. Feel free to show where.

All I have got from my re-read, is me making a point that you are attacking OHL for something Daps has also done in recent times.

You then started calling me names because I didn’t read your post on the day you wrote it.

Is that what you think my attack was?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:48 - Mar 30 with 998 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:36 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Wrong about what my love?

You just want me to say I’m wrong about anything, even when I’m clearly not, just to please you? You can try to “switch my lights out”, by all means

Maybe use your Gazza award after you have stopped sobbing 😭

“Come on G, he won’t let us shout him down on the internet, hop on we are turning some lights out”.

[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 10:50]

Yes you have been wrong loads. But wouldn't dream.of admitting it.
The end.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:49 - Mar 30 with 995 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:40 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

All I have got from my re-read, is me making a point that you are attacking OHL for something Daps has also done in recent times.

You then started calling me names because I didn’t read your post on the day you wrote it.

"Lovely boy" - echoes of Windsor Davies there.
Not that you are like him.
See you more as Lofty in stature.
Anyway back on point.
What is your prediction for Russell Martin's Super Swans for Saturday?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:51 - Mar 30 with 982 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:48 - Mar 30 by builthjack

Yes you have been wrong loads. But wouldn't dream.of admitting it.
The end.

Like what?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:51 - Mar 30 with 980 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:49 - Mar 30 by STID2017

"Lovely boy" - echoes of Windsor Davies there.
Not that you are like him.
See you more as Lofty in stature.
Anyway back on point.
What is your prediction for Russell Martin's Super Swans for Saturday?

Surely it would be courteous to answer my question first, no?

You said I attacked you. Where?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:52 - Mar 30 with 975 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:40 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Morning Dr P.First,hope the wet weather hasn't been too much of a bummer.

I have a history of questioning egos.I point out what I see and speak as I see it. When I go to games (and I do),the same sentiments I have are normally shared by the punters. When ,as is the case now,we are boring,punters at the game ay just that not..LETS GIVE RUSS TIME THAT HE NEEDS TO MAKE US GOOD AGAIN. Fans do not ay this apart from insane ones.

Sadly ,forums like thi are simply conduits for people to impress the impressionable. I don't believe most of what is posted a regards our current set up. We have basically lost a Sky game becaue we are so tedious and Cardiff so abject.

That is how it is

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:53 - Mar 30 with 967 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:51 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Surely it would be courteous to answer my question first, no?

You said I attacked you. Where?

Keep it on point.
Your prediction for Saturday?
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 10:54]

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:54 - Mar 30 with 959 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:51 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Like what?

No primary school tittle tattle today sonny. I said end of? Understand?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:56 - Mar 30 with 944 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:52 - Mar 30 by onehunglow

Morning Dr P.First,hope the wet weather hasn't been too much of a bummer.

I have a history of questioning egos.I point out what I see and speak as I see it. When I go to games (and I do),the same sentiments I have are normally shared by the punters. When ,as is the case now,we are boring,punters at the game ay just that not..LETS GIVE RUSS TIME THAT HE NEEDS TO MAKE US GOOD AGAIN. Fans do not ay this apart from insane ones.

Sadly ,forums like thi are simply conduits for people to impress the impressionable. I don't believe most of what is posted a regards our current set up. We have basically lost a Sky game becaue we are so tedious and Cardiff so abject.

That is how it is

These trolls have a very simple mechanism to failure.

You simply ask them a question about what they claim. They immediately fold.

1) they will give a broad answer “you are always wrong” was a perfect on illustrated by G-Unit Builth just a moment ago.

2) they will pretend you have been the abusive one and won’t answer. Both Mr “I want us to lose” Daps and STID have displayed that on this very page.

3) will change the subject completely.

There have been several accusations laid out in this thread, not a single one can be backed up. Test it… ask them.

Always amusing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024