Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The DOUBE Cardiff City thread 09:44 - Mar 12 with 53089 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the little people, when the Jack Army arrives again to take over the village of small folk like an episode of land of the giants this is the matchday thread for the forthcoming game which will see Swansea City make history.

All your relevant nonsense is welcome here, from the bizarre ramblings of Benny and his fictitious pamphlet written by an anus, to the rattling negativity of those we shall not name.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57407/derby-day-countdow

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57420/flynn-away-flynn-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57436/the-south-wales-de

Cardiff City: Alex Smithies; Perry Ng, Aden Flint, Mark McGuinness; Cody Drameh, Tommy Doyle, Joe Ralls (captain), Ryan Wintle, Joel Bagan; Mark Harris, Jordan Hugill.

Substitutes: Dillon Phillips, Will Vaulks, Uche Ikpeazu, Curtis Nelson, Alfie Doughty,. Rubin Colwill, Isaak Davies.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Finley Burns, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Cameron Congreve.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57462/watch-the-game-aga

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57464/russell-martin-sum

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57463/swansea-city-smash

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:34 - Mar 31 with 1583 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:22 - Mar 31 by Whiterockin

Cat always makes good points.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2022 10:22]

Is Cat now Lomax.
If so ,is he now in Trans
[Post edited 31 Mar 2022 10:41]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:34 - Mar 31 with 1585 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:06 - Mar 31 by Lorax

See Daps, wasting your time but some people can't see what they are doing.

Back on subject, my enthusiasm for all things football had faded badly even before the pandemic, I was briefly reinvigorated in the hope that Martin could keep his promises, I was hoping I could really enjoy the football again. Those hopes are fading again.

As such I am not really as excited about the derby game. I hope we win but it won't have me swearing furiously if we don't, I won't hold the anger and disappointment for days like I would have done 30 years ago. In fact, I'll just say oh well and get on with it.

I'm actually happy that I'm working Saturday and probably won't even notice when 3pm comes, I won't be on here posting and while I hope we win, I won't be at all surprised if we get a pasting.

My apathy levels have definitely increased after reading some of the nonsense on this thread. To be honest, the apathy is creeping into my continued presence here. When its not fun anymore, is it time to stop?

Doing?

I know you are part of the gang that gets a bee in their bonnet when good old Dr P doesn't back down to nonsense, so I expect nothing less of course.

But in terms of ''seeing what I am doing''... you think I should let posters abuse OHL without mentioning that they have displayed the same views as they are attacking?

I think the usual mob that get annoyed that I stand up for others and don't let you get away with your nonsense may be best advised to use the ignore function from here in.

This bad behavior and then pretending to be outraged at anyone who dares call it out schtick is surely getting old even for the likes of you now?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:53 - Mar 31 with 1540 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:34 - Mar 31 by onehunglow

Is Cat now Lomax.
If so ,is he now in Trans
[Post edited 31 Mar 2022 10:41]

Pretty sure he is mate.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/283859/afkac/#0

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:55 - Mar 31 with 1526 viewsmagicdaps10

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:06 - Mar 31 by Lorax

See Daps, wasting your time but some people can't see what they are doing.

Back on subject, my enthusiasm for all things football had faded badly even before the pandemic, I was briefly reinvigorated in the hope that Martin could keep his promises, I was hoping I could really enjoy the football again. Those hopes are fading again.

As such I am not really as excited about the derby game. I hope we win but it won't have me swearing furiously if we don't, I won't hold the anger and disappointment for days like I would have done 30 years ago. In fact, I'll just say oh well and get on with it.

I'm actually happy that I'm working Saturday and probably won't even notice when 3pm comes, I won't be on here posting and while I hope we win, I won't be at all surprised if we get a pasting.

My apathy levels have definitely increased after reading some of the nonsense on this thread. To be honest, the apathy is creeping into my continued presence here. When its not fun anymore, is it time to stop?

You are bang on, some don't want to see it, so e enjoy it..... Either way it's total lack of control.

Its funny how you get less worked up with football as time goes on, not sure if it's just getting older, kids or life itself but I think I see football for what it really is and certainly see things football a lot clearer.

I won't be at the game Saturday nor will I be likely watching it, my daughter turns 12 on Saturday so the day will likely revolve around her and she will certainly make the most if that 😂

That's a cracking question at the end there, how do I answer that apart from a personal level. I think there are some superb posters on here and some fantastic posts that offer up level debate, sometimes it goes beyond a point but there are posters on here who let bygones be bygones.... Its a 2 way street in that font but it's the mind games and the intelligent climbing that I have no time for, I have tried to point it out but I feel as if I am being as bad as them so as they say, control the one thing you can control and hope one day they realise it themselves.

The question is, do you see some good on the board? If the answer is yes then don't walk away.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:02 - Mar 31 with 1502 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:55 - Mar 31 by magicdaps10

You are bang on, some don't want to see it, so e enjoy it..... Either way it's total lack of control.

Its funny how you get less worked up with football as time goes on, not sure if it's just getting older, kids or life itself but I think I see football for what it really is and certainly see things football a lot clearer.

I won't be at the game Saturday nor will I be likely watching it, my daughter turns 12 on Saturday so the day will likely revolve around her and she will certainly make the most if that 😂

That's a cracking question at the end there, how do I answer that apart from a personal level. I think there are some superb posters on here and some fantastic posts that offer up level debate, sometimes it goes beyond a point but there are posters on here who let bygones be bygones.... Its a 2 way street in that font but it's the mind games and the intelligent climbing that I have no time for, I have tried to point it out but I feel as if I am being as bad as them so as they say, control the one thing you can control and hope one day they realise it themselves.

The question is, do you see some good on the board? If the answer is yes then don't walk away.

See what exactly? You mean calling your mates out on their bullying antics?

I see it perfectly well Squire and it won't be changing.

Understand that.

Maybe cry to Keith about it?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:05 - Mar 31 with 1458 viewsSwans9

I on bus 13 how many buses are there? One of my mates still hasn't had confirmation of his number bus yet.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:09 - Mar 31 with 1450 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:53 - Mar 31 by Whiterockin

Pretty sure he is mate.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/283859/afkac/#0

I miss Cat.This Lorax username has a hard act to follow.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:14 - Mar 31 with 1434 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:05 - Mar 31 by Swans9

I on bus 13 how many buses are there? One of my mates still hasn't had confirmation of his number bus yet.

I would guess around 37 so far ?
At least two independent buses plus independents making their own way.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:29 - Mar 31 with 1354 viewsmagicdaps10

Goes to show how unattached I have been for the last week with this question, how many tickets have we sold for Saturday?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:43 - Mar 31 with 1338 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:29 - Mar 31 by magicdaps10

Goes to show how unattached I have been for the last week with this question, how many tickets have we sold for Saturday?

Around 2000

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:46 - Mar 31 with 1324 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:43 - Mar 31 by STID2017

Around 2000

Lots will be sat on their hands in the home sections. I know a few.
There are still tickets available, they are easy to get.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2022 13:47]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:04 - Mar 31 with 1300 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:46 - Mar 31 by builthjack

Lots will be sat on their hands in the home sections. I know a few.
There are still tickets available, they are easy to get.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2022 13:47]

It's a bit stupid really. All the time and effort put into a bubble game and if you try hard enough you can get tickets in the home areas.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:22 - Mar 31 with 1268 viewsvetchonian

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:04 - Mar 31 by Whiterockin

It's a bit stupid really. All the time and effort put into a bubble game and if you try hard enough you can get tickets in the home areas.

Hard to believe Wales' "biggest" club cannot sell out thier home allocation for a local derby....I guess they must be concerned about the concourses

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:26 - Mar 31 with 1255 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:22 - Mar 31 by vetchonian

Hard to believe Wales' "biggest" club cannot sell out thier home allocation for a local derby....I guess they must be concerned about the concourses

If you were a Cardiff suporter would you want to say "I was there" the day the double was done.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:14 - Mar 31 with 1190 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:22 - Mar 31 by vetchonian

So it' not a full house then.
#Kinda vindicates my point.

Our crowds,considering the fayre,have been remarkable really

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:38 - Mar 31 with 1168 viewsvetchonian

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:26 - Mar 31 by Whiterockin

If you were a Cardiff suporter would you want to say "I was there" the day the double was done.

I admire your optimisim Whitey and i do hope we win but I am not convinced we will be up to it on the day.....Hopefully Martin will prove me wrong but Cardiff are playing a little beter under Morrison who I think is shrewd ....lets hope we use plan AA as Plan A has been worked out and there is no plan B

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:59 - Mar 31 with 1113 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:14 - Mar 31 by onehunglow

So it' not a full house then.
#Kinda vindicates my point.

Our crowds,considering the fayre,have been remarkable really

away support has been outstanding.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:44 - Mar 31 with 1077 viewsSwans9

I go 10 away this season and it's amazing how well we been supported away considering we only won when the other team can't hit a barn door. I take my hat off only worn on holidays to all the away fans for swans well done. Don't let doom gloomers on here that never go away get to you well done.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:13 - Mar 31 with 1046 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:04 - Mar 31 by Whiterockin

It’s not worth going in the home end….rubbish experience. Couldn’t see many seats available yesterday as my mate wants to come along. Why they haven’t opened another block in the red seats is beyond me, there were just 2 left in the block closest to you lot last night….
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:15 - Mar 31 with 1044 viewsbennytheblue

I think almost 30,000 for a nothing game in the chsmpionship isn’t too bad. Christ I recall when we’d get 8,000 to 12,000 I thought it was the mutz nutz
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:16 - Mar 31 with 1039 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:15 - Mar 31 by bennytheblue

I think almost 30,000 for a nothing game in the chsmpionship isn’t too bad. Christ I recall when we’d get 8,000 to 12,000 I thought it was the mutz nutz

and far far less.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:19 - Mar 31 with 1028 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:16 - Mar 31 by KeithHaynes

and far far less.

I know 6000 at the first one I ever went to, august 87, mainly just all hooligans. Chaos
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:39 - Mar 31 with 1005 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:13 - Mar 31 by bennytheblue

It’s not worth going in the home end….rubbish experience. Couldn’t see many seats available yesterday as my mate wants to come along. Why they haven’t opened another block in the red seats is beyond me, there were just 2 left in the block closest to you lot last night….

Just found out block 517 in the red zone is now open, right above you lot….half sold out already.
Almost like people were just waiting for that block to open
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:52 - Mar 31 with 939 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:39 - Mar 31 by bennytheblue

Just found out block 517 in the red zone is now open, right above you lot….half sold out already.
Almost like people were just waiting for that block to open

All Swans fans. They were waiting for it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:31 - Mar 31 with 908 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:52 - Mar 31 by builthjack

All Swans fans. They were waiting for it.

Brave souls…..
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024