Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The DOUBE Cardiff City thread 09:44 - Mar 12 with 53067 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the little people, when the Jack Army arrives again to take over the village of small folk like an episode of land of the giants this is the matchday thread for the forthcoming game which will see Swansea City make history.

All your relevant nonsense is welcome here, from the bizarre ramblings of Benny and his fictitious pamphlet written by an anus, to the rattling negativity of those we shall not name.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57407/derby-day-countdow

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57420/flynn-away-flynn-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57436/the-south-wales-de

Cardiff City: Alex Smithies; Perry Ng, Aden Flint, Mark McGuinness; Cody Drameh, Tommy Doyle, Joe Ralls (captain), Ryan Wintle, Joel Bagan; Mark Harris, Jordan Hugill.

Substitutes: Dillon Phillips, Will Vaulks, Uche Ikpeazu, Curtis Nelson, Alfie Doughty,. Rubin Colwill, Isaak Davies.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Finley Burns, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Cameron Congreve.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57462/watch-the-game-aga

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57464/russell-martin-sum

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57463/swansea-city-smash

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:05 - Apr 1 with 1898 viewsmagicdaps10

I was also told by a Cardiff fan on the "school run" 😂 this morning that he knows a few Swansea fans who are taking their kids with them and will be located in the home end.

This is going to get messy surely.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:08 - Apr 1 with 1821 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57436/the-south-wales-de

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:29 - Apr 1 with 1721 viewsLittleEnglandJack

I will not be watching tomorrow as I'm working. The last time I missed a derby to work was the Jamal Lowe lockdown derby at the CCS in December 2020. That leaves me with a win ratio for derbies I haven't watched of 100%.

You can all thank me tomorrow evening...
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:09 - Apr 1 with 1642 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 15:52 - Apr 1 by KeithHaynes

There were tickets released by the club yesterday, not sure how many. But a few managed to get them, could be lost in translation this one, could it be Cardiff have sent more tickets because something isn’t right, people were definitely buying extra tickets yesterday.

Yes definetly tickets sold by Swans ticket office yesterday.
Think they should have given us more initially

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:18 - Apr 1 with 1620 viewsSgorioFruit

apologies for not wanting to scroll through pages and pages of posts, but is there any way at all to stream the game tomorrow?

hello everyone by the way, havnt posted on here for ages

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:20 - Apr 1 with 1616 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:18 - Apr 1 by SgorioFruit

apologies for not wanting to scroll through pages and pages of posts, but is there any way at all to stream the game tomorrow?

hello everyone by the way, havnt posted on here for ages

Do you not have IPTV ?
Cheap option to watch games you cannot attend ?
[Post edited 1 Apr 2022 21:22]

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:22 - Apr 1 with 1610 viewsSgorioFruit

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:20 - Apr 1 by STID2017

Do you not have IPTV ?

i dont but the old man has that. will we be able to get it on there?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:24 - Apr 1 with 1605 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:22 - Apr 1 by SgorioFruit

i dont but the old man has that. will we be able to get it on there?

Yes for sure
Otherwise I am going to be one disappointed bunny.
May need a VPN but should be fine

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:43 - Apr 1 with 1584 viewsSgorioFruit

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:24 - Apr 1 by STID2017

Yes for sure
Otherwise I am going to be one disappointed bunny.
May need a VPN but should be fine

ok cheers mate

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:46 - Apr 1 with 1576 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:43 - Apr 1 by SgorioFruit

ok cheers mate

There is usually an update feature on such services.
Worth doing before you start

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:04 - Apr 2 with 1424 viewsSgorioFruit

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:46 - Apr 1 by STID2017

There is usually an update feature on such services.
Worth doing before you start

ok cheers pal

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:08 - Apr 2 with 1414 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:20 - Apr 1 by STID2017

Do you not have IPTV ?

I ve had two and binned them both.
I'd rather pay a tenner to watch than watch a murky stream that is often full of crap and which buffer all the time.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:29 - Apr 2 with 1394 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:32 - Apr 2 with 1384 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:29 - Apr 2 by KeithHaynes

Support for Ukraine there in the arm bands, nice touch that by oldjack
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:00 - Apr 2 with 1350 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:08 - Apr 2 by onehunglow

I'd rather pay a tenner to watch than watch a murky stream that is often full of crap and which buffer all the time.

Guess you been unlucky.
Due to their nature they can crash at any time, but have been lucky enough to see any games I needed to without any issue.
Had it for a few years now.
TBH for the price of two match tickets ( plus your device, mine is on two Firesticks ) it is well worth it.
Guess you are using a VPN to get around the Swans TV international rule ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:06 - Apr 2 with 1297 viewsSgorioFruit

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:08 - Apr 2 by onehunglow

yeh but pay a tenner where? No one is showing it

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:55 - Apr 2 with 1242 viewscadleigh

Good luck to everyone travelling today! Hoping we can park our differences of opinion today and celebrate the first ever double in style!!!

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:06 - Apr 2 with 1228 viewsmagicdaps10

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:55 - Apr 2 by cadleigh

Good luck to everyone travelling today! Hoping we can park our differences of opinion today and celebrate the first ever double in style!!!

Fingers crossed 🤞
It would be a massive achievement and certainly holds something being the first team to do so AND it would do the world of good if Martin could achieve it.

Safe day to all the Jacks going, get behind the team today.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:25 - Apr 2 with 1190 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:00 - Apr 2 by STID2017

Guess you been unlucky.
Due to their nature they can crash at any time, but have been lucky enough to see any games I needed to without any issue.
Had it for a few years now.
TBH for the price of two match tickets ( plus your device, mine is on two Firesticks ) it is well worth it.
Guess you are using a VPN to get around the Swans TV international rule ?

I’m in Albania .

I’ve had people look at matters and they scratch their head. Possibly down to where my router is but wifey would bbq my whatsits if I ripped up the current set up.

Anyway, Indint mind the money going to the club .

Others watch free and that s fine too.

Pup looks like she thinks we are going to win and her “daddy” is going to be nice at 5pm

[Post edited 2 Apr 2022 12:28]

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:28 - Apr 2 with 1182 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:25 - Apr 2 by onehunglow

I’m in Albania .

I’ve had people look at matters and they scratch their head. Possibly down to where my router is but wifey would bbq my whatsits if I ripped up the current set up.

Anyway, Indint mind the money going to the club .

Others watch free and that s fine too.

Pup looks like she thinks we are going to win and her “daddy” is going to be nice at 5pm

[Post edited 2 Apr 2022 12:28]

Safe journey back

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:30 - Apr 2 with 1180 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:28 - Apr 2 by STID2017

Safe journey back

You can’t be too careful.
Radio Tirana is great
It was on our old wireless in Manselton

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:35 - Apr 2 with 1171 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:30 - Apr 2 by onehunglow

You can’t be too careful.
Radio Tirana is great
It was on our old wireless in Manselton

True.
I think in general though you wont get a knock at your door.
Authorities are after the guys at the top who run IPTV services, free streams, etc.
That's why they crash every now and then when there is a multinational team which temporarily shuts them down before they start again elsewhere

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:36 - Apr 2 with 1170 viewsswan65split

Sat sitting here, in my Swans top, cap, drinks at the ready one side, sick bowl on the other side (hope its not needed)

COYS just do it , after the week ive had I need it.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:39 - Apr 2 with 1166 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:35 - Apr 2 by STID2017

True.
I think in general though you wont get a knock at your door.
Authorities are after the guys at the top who run IPTV services, free streams, etc.
That's why they crash every now and then when there is a multinational team which temporarily shuts them down before they start again elsewhere

Yep,I bought mine from a chap who maintained it for a price .
Never liked him.
You wiped your feet leaving his house

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:46 - Apr 2 with 1163 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:39 - Apr 2 by onehunglow

Yep,I bought mine from a chap who maintained it for a price .
Never liked him.
You wiped your feet leaving his house

Few like that round here.
Mine is through a good friend so generally if it crashes I shout at him and he sorts it.
Unless he cant, in which case I have to pay again

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024