Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The DOUBE Cardiff City thread 09:44 - Mar 12 with 54959 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the little people, when the Jack Army arrives again to take over the village of small folk like an episode of land of the giants this is the matchday thread for the forthcoming game which will see Swansea City make history.

All your relevant nonsense is welcome here, from the bizarre ramblings of Benny and his fictitious pamphlet written by an anus, to the rattling negativity of those we shall not name.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57407/derby-day-countdow

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57420/flynn-away-flynn-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57436/the-south-wales-de

Cardiff City: Alex Smithies; Perry Ng, Aden Flint, Mark McGuinness; Cody Drameh, Tommy Doyle, Joe Ralls (captain), Ryan Wintle, Joel Bagan; Mark Harris, Jordan Hugill.

Substitutes: Dillon Phillips, Will Vaulks, Uche Ikpeazu, Curtis Nelson, Alfie Doughty,. Rubin Colwill, Isaak Davies.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Finley Burns, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Cameron Congreve.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57462/watch-the-game-aga

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57464/russell-martin-sum

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57463/swansea-city-smash

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:42 - Apr 2 with 1722 viewsTreforys_Jack

Finally , the elusive league double.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:43 - Apr 2 with 1686 viewsjacksfullaces

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:40 - Apr 2 by KeithHaynes

Russell may have got this one right.

History always written by the victors.

No better example of this than football where most teams are up and down all season.

So everyone can write their own history.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:43 - Apr 2 with 1682 views1983

Blue seats everywhere

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:44 - Apr 2 with 1671 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:40 - Apr 2 by KeithHaynes

Russell may have got this one right.

Well the players certainly did.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:45 - Apr 2 with 1649 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:44 - Apr 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Well the players certainly did.

Give him some credit.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:46 - Apr 2 with 1625 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:29 - Apr 1 by LittleEnglandJack

I will not be watching tomorrow as I'm working. The last time I missed a derby to work was the Jamal Lowe lockdown derby at the CCS in December 2020. That leaves me with a win ratio for derbies I haven't watched of 100%.

You can all thank me tomorrow evening...

I will be accepting payment by cheque, cash, or card
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:47 - Apr 2 with 1609 viewsLuther27

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:45 - Apr 2 by KeithHaynes

Give him some credit.

Certainly he deserves credit for this.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:47 - Apr 2 with 1608 viewsTreforys_Jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:45 - Apr 2 by KeithHaynes

Give him some credit.

Quiet night on Swansea Independant tonight Keith.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:47 - Apr 2 with 1594 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Give him some credit.

Yes he can have some credit, but as he tends to blame everybody and everything else when we lose, it must be mostly down to everybody and everything else when we win as well.
That is only fair isn't it?
[Post edited 2 Apr 2022 16:49]
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:49 - Apr 2 with 1558 viewsmagicdaps10

Give him some credit.

He is certainly going down in history that's for sure.

So happy for him.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:50 - Apr 2 with 1538 viewsmagicdaps10

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:47 - Apr 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes he can have some credit, but as he tends to blame everybody and everything else when we lose, it must be mostly down to everybody and everything else when we win as well.
That is only fair isn't it?
[Post edited 2 Apr 2022 16:49]

Grow up, you are making yourself look silly.

If you can't enjoy this then god help you.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:52 - Apr 2 with 1518 viewsunion_jack

Not in my wildest dreams.

I bow to STID!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:52 - Apr 2 with 1497 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:50 - Apr 2 by magicdaps10

Grow up, you are making yourself look silly.

If you can't enjoy this then god help you.

Who said I wasn't enjoying it?
It is great for the players and fans confidence.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:53 - Apr 2 with 1469 viewsonehunglow

We've been more direct and we have some deadly effective players now. It makes you wonder just why we are not going into the play offs.
I believe this squad would win the playoffs whoever were there.

Yeah,great day .Too true.,Now lets unite and enjoy it together and leave out the kock waving

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:54 - Apr 2 with 1468 views1983

7-0
6 Points
2 Clean sheets
Biggest win of the season
Thank you for the history lesson Russell well done YJB

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:56 - Apr 2 with 1436 viewstheloneranger

Out thought, out played, and ...

OUT Sang.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:57 - Apr 2 with 1427 viewsdantheswansman

Imagine thinking it was anything but a Swansea win haha, and some of the comments like my personal favourite "Cardiff have more quality, nous and experience on their bench" oh boy i almost ended up down A&E after reading that one
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:57 - Apr 2 with 1423 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Great to see the interaction with the fans.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:57 - Apr 2 with 1422 viewskrunchykarrot

When you play possesion football this way it is a nightmare to play against continually chasing. When you are good enough to play it with some pace it is a frickin nightmare, i keep saying that with a few additions next year will be interesting.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:59 - Apr 2 with 1390 viewsDr_Winston

The standard of opposition must be taken into account ("Industrial" sides like Cardiff will always find it harder against a footballing team) but that's about the best 90 minute performance under RM and we did it when it mattered.

Excellent.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:59 - Apr 2 with 1379 viewsLittleEnglandJack

That'll teach Sky for not televising it!
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:00 - Apr 2 with 1376 views1983

Where's Benny??

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:00 - Apr 2 with 1372 viewsmagicdaps10

That was a masterclass today, this is how Martin is trying to get us to play and what a perfect game for it to shine.

Special mention to Cabango.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:01 - Apr 2 with 1358 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:59 - Apr 2 by Dr_Winston

The standard of opposition must be taken into account ("Industrial" sides like Cardiff will always find it harder against a footballing team) but that's about the best 90 minute performance under RM and we did it when it mattered.

Excellent.

Very True.
It was by far our most efficient 90 min performance.

Not that I am 'rsed but Cardiff look shocking and it's hard to believe they are in the Championship.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:01 - Apr 2 with 1361 views1983

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:59 - Apr 2 by LittleEnglandJack

That'll teach Sky for not televising it!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024