Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The DOUBE Cardiff City thread 09:44 - Mar 12 with 54962 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the little people, when the Jack Army arrives again to take over the village of small folk like an episode of land of the giants this is the matchday thread for the forthcoming game which will see Swansea City make history.

All your relevant nonsense is welcome here, from the bizarre ramblings of Benny and his fictitious pamphlet written by an anus, to the rattling negativity of those we shall not name.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57407/derby-day-countdow

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57420/flynn-away-flynn-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57436/the-south-wales-de

Cardiff City: Alex Smithies; Perry Ng, Aden Flint, Mark McGuinness; Cody Drameh, Tommy Doyle, Joe Ralls (captain), Ryan Wintle, Joel Bagan; Mark Harris, Jordan Hugill.

Substitutes: Dillon Phillips, Will Vaulks, Uche Ikpeazu, Curtis Nelson, Alfie Doughty,. Rubin Colwill, Isaak Davies.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Finley Burns, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Cameron Congreve.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57462/watch-the-game-aga

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57464/russell-martin-sum

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57463/swansea-city-smash

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:43 - Mar 30 with 1317 viewsvetchonian

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:39 - Mar 30 by STID2017

No idea about Penlan.
Same great school as Robbie James, Russell Coughlin and the Moriarty brothers for me.

Im sure Richard went to Penlan and I think Paul went to Morriston comp...

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:49 - Mar 30 with 1295 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:43 - Mar 30 by vetchonian

Im sure Richard went to Penlan and I think Paul went to Morriston comp...

Actually think you may be right.
They grew up in the same area as me though.
Sure Chris Coleman went to Bishop Vaughan as well ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:50 - Mar 30 with 1292 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:49 - Mar 30 by STID2017

So you lied again. Tut tut

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:04 - Mar 30 with 1282 viewsvetchonian

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:49 - Mar 30 by STID2017

Always need to be sure of your facts in a debate....otherwise it destroys ones credibity

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:09 - Mar 30 with 1271 viewsvetchonian

you are correct about Coleman though the area has little to do with it as Bishop Vaughan is the only senior Catholic comp in Swansea so those studying there could be from anywhere within the Swansea borough or whatever it is described as these days

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:15 - Mar 30 with 1251 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:50 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

So you lied again. Tut tut

Strange response.
Not a lie.
I had discussed them with others and found that they grew up in the same area as me.
I had mistakenly thought they went to the same school too, but realised Vetch was right.
A mistake is not a lie.
Also at least I have the humility to admit a mistake.
Something you never do

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:18 - Mar 30 with 1240 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:15 - Mar 30 by STID2017

Strange response.
Not a lie.
I had discussed them with others and found that they grew up in the same area as me.
I had mistakenly thought they went to the same school too, but realised Vetch was right.
A mistake is not a lie.
Also at least I have the humility to admit a mistake.
Something you never do

You have form for lying, it’s hard to know what’s genuine and what’s not anymore. I’m still expecting to wake up in Aberdare after being told I’m from there and editing a post that had never been edited.

What mistake do you want me to admit making? Cheers

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:18 - Mar 30 with 1240 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:09 - Mar 30 by vetchonian

you are correct about Coleman though the area has little to do with it as Bishop Vaughan is the only senior Catholic comp in Swansea so those studying there could be from anywhere within the Swansea borough or whatever it is described as these days

Correct that fellow pupils of the same and different eras came from all over the Borough / County of Swansea.
Great school all the same.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:30 - Mar 30 with 1226 viewsvetchonian

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:18 - Mar 30 by STID2017

Correct that fellow pupils of the same and different eras came from all over the Borough / County of Swansea.
Great school all the same.

I didnt say it wasnt....but what schools have to do with Saturdays game Im not sure

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:54 - Mar 30 with 1198 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:30 - Mar 30 by vetchonian

I didnt say it wasnt....but what schools have to do with Saturdays game Im not sure

Nothing except you and Perch brought up about the qualities or otherwise of Penlan and Bishop Gore ?
Why did you mention Penlan in the first place if you didn't want to discuss schools?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 15:09 - Mar 30 with 1186 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:54 - Mar 30 by STID2017

Nothing except you and Perch brought up about the qualities or otherwise of Penlan and Bishop Gore ?
Why did you mention Penlan in the first place if you didn't want to discuss schools?

Why did you bring up OHL not minding if we lose if you didn’t want to discuss people doing the same?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:19 - Mar 30 with 1157 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 15:09 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Why did you bring up OHL not minding if we lose if you didn’t want to discuss people doing the same?

I think I have made my position as regards our possible losing this game abundantly clear.
Only a complete cretin could not be capable of understanding that what I posted.I have even taken the time out to clarify it twice but no more because,STID hasnt the guts to admit defeat.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:24 - Mar 30 with 1156 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 15:09 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

I think I have made my position as regards our possible losing this game abundantly clear.
Only a complete cretin could not be capable of understanding that what I posted.I have even taken the time out to clarify it twice but no more because,STID hasnt the guts to admit defeat.I offered him a DM exchange ,as I do to any who cross me,but as with them all,like utter craven images they can't even do that. He's not on ignore. Sad really.

To ignore clarification of a nebulous (to some) post shows complete contempt so STID can basically do one forever.

The posse has been exposed on here by myself,Vetch,the Dr P ,AC (Mandy) and angry yet we continue to see threads going off at a tangent .

You've been rumbled so have a conference call with Cimla HQ and reflect.

My prediction is 2-3 btw. 2 from corners,one from a Fisher faux pas.

Hope Im wrong

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:58 - Mar 30 with 1142 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:24 - Mar 30 by onehunglow

Only a complete cretin could not be capable of understanding that what I posted.I have even taken the time out to clarify it twice but no more because,STID hasnt the guts to admit defeat.I offered him a DM exchange ,as I do to any who cross me,but as with them all,like utter craven images they can't even do that. He's not on ignore. Sad really.

To ignore clarification of a nebulous (to some) post shows complete contempt so STID can basically do one forever.

The posse has been exposed on here by myself,Vetch,the Dr P ,AC (Mandy) and angry yet we continue to see threads going off at a tangent .

You've been rumbled so have a conference call with Cimla HQ and reflect.

My prediction is 2-3 btw. 2 from corners,one from a Fisher faux pas.

Hope Im wrong

"Hope I'm wrong"
Dont make me laugh.
If we lose it will add fuel to your "Martin Out" agenda and you will be delighted, especially if Fisher scores an own goal.
That would be the icing on the cake for you.
Clearly you are still predicting that we lose ?
Why would I private message you ?
This is a forum.
Nothing i wouldn't say in the open.
Not sure what you are on about Cimla HQ for as I live in Swansea, Builth you can work for yourself and FB lives in England not far away from you ?
Your posse has exposed nothing.
The only thing that is clear is that you, Dr P and AC are the three most negative posters on here.
If you don't want to read my posts and those of Builthy and FB then put on ignore.
Simples

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:11 - Mar 30 with 1114 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:58 - Mar 30 by STID2017

"Hope I'm wrong"
Dont make me laugh.
If we lose it will add fuel to your "Martin Out" agenda and you will be delighted, especially if Fisher scores an own goal.
That would be the icing on the cake for you.
Clearly you are still predicting that we lose ?
Why would I private message you ?
This is a forum.
Nothing i wouldn't say in the open.
Not sure what you are on about Cimla HQ for as I live in Swansea, Builth you can work for yourself and FB lives in England not far away from you ?
Your posse has exposed nothing.
The only thing that is clear is that you, Dr P and AC are the three most negative posters on here.
If you don't want to read my posts and those of Builthy and FB then put on ignore.
Simples

Tattoo loves us. He is sleeping now, dreaming away about us, before he wakes up and runs for his rusks. Poor dab.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:14 - Mar 30 with 1060 viewsswan65split

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:29 - Mar 30 by bennytheblue

Bloody ell is the bitch fight still going on?? Teenagers eh?

Someone wants to play games...its because Theyve no toys to play with , its called the Charlie Drake syndrome.

edit...tired
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 19:18]
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:14 - Mar 30 with 1060 viewsswan65split

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:33 - Mar 30 by onehunglow

We look after our own.
Expect it from close knit families.

We'll be united for Saturday though ,mush,at least for 90 mins.

Take a good book ,if you're going or some knitting .Pearl one stitch one.Pity us poor buggers watching it having paid a tenner for the privilege of boring your crapless.Real fans.

"We'll be united for Saturday though ,mush,at least for 90 mins."

edit...tired just spent over 14 hours at A@E

nice to see some optimism there, but seeing your prediction......I don't think its going to happen.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 19:17]
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:25 - Mar 30 with 1036 viewsKeithHaynes

This is the match day thread and we aren’t going to chuck nearly 11k views away because children can’t behave.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:26 - Mar 30 with 1028 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:14 - Mar 30 by swan65split

nice to see some optimism there, but seeing your prediction......I don't think its going to happen.

Hope all okay now mate

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:13 - Mar 30 with 997 viewsswan65split

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:26 - Mar 30 by STID2017

Hope all okay now mate

Ok atm but its ongoing till there's an op, and the way things are looking, who knows when that will be.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:51 - Mar 30 with 962 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:14 - Mar 30 by swan65split

PM on the way

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:24 - Mar 30 with 944 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:25 - Mar 30 by KeithHaynes

This is the match day thread and we aren’t going to chuck nearly 11k views away because children can’t behave.

Hopefully the children will be embarrassed enough to change their ways.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:00 - Mar 30 with 902 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:25 - Mar 30 by KeithHaynes

On my best behaviour from now until Saturday night K

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:18 - Mar 30 with 885 viewsSwaneeRiver

2 - 0 Swans
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 23:32 - Mar 30 with 843 viewsSwans9

Game feels close now anyone going to the game that can't sleep the smiths is opening at 6am on sat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024