Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The DOUBE Cardiff City thread 09:44 - Mar 12 with 54970 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the little people, when the Jack Army arrives again to take over the village of small folk like an episode of land of the giants this is the matchday thread for the forthcoming game which will see Swansea City make history.

All your relevant nonsense is welcome here, from the bizarre ramblings of Benny and his fictitious pamphlet written by an anus, to the rattling negativity of those we shall not name.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57407/derby-day-countdow

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57420/flynn-away-flynn-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57436/the-south-wales-de

Cardiff City: Alex Smithies; Perry Ng, Aden Flint, Mark McGuinness; Cody Drameh, Tommy Doyle, Joe Ralls (captain), Ryan Wintle, Joel Bagan; Mark Harris, Jordan Hugill.

Substitutes: Dillon Phillips, Will Vaulks, Uche Ikpeazu, Curtis Nelson, Alfie Doughty,. Rubin Colwill, Isaak Davies.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Finley Burns, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Cameron Congreve.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57462/watch-the-game-aga

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57464/russell-martin-sum

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57463/swansea-city-smash

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:57 - Mar 30 with 938 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:54 - Mar 30 by builthjack

No primary school tittle tattle today sonny. I said end of? Understand?

Then don’t write cheques you can’t cash G-Unit.

Glad you have made it abundantly clear you have no idea. Not that it was under any doubt

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:57 - Mar 30 with 940 viewsbuilthjack

Boring. Again.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:58 - Mar 30 with 937 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:57 - Mar 30 by builthjack

Boring. Again.

Aren’t you just.

Grown man, apparently.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:59 - Mar 30 with 934 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:58 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Aren’t you just.

Grown man, apparently.

Boring. ,again

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:00 - Mar 30 with 922 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:53 - Mar 30 by STID2017

Keep it on point.
Your prediction for Saturday?
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 10:54]

I did, that WAS my point.

You said I attacked you, where? The evidence suggests you are lying about posters again.

It’s ok if you want to back down like your buddy did. You are playing into the exact scenarios I suggested these trolls choose when asked questions about their claims.

Like clockwork.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:01 - Mar 30 with 908 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:59 - Mar 30 by builthjack

Boring. ,again

Christ, well at least your attempt of punctuation there was mildly entertaining.

But yes, I agree with your premise.

You are indeed.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:01 - Mar 30 with 910 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:00 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

You said I attacked you, where? The evidence suggests you are lying about posters again.

It’s ok if you want to back down like your buddy did. You are playing into the exact scenarios I suggested these trolls choose when asked questions about their claims.

Like clockwork.

What a bore

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:02 - Mar 30 with 903 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:01 - Mar 30 by builthjack

What a bore

Aren’t you just.

Do you walk with a gangster limp out of interest?

[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 11:05]

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:13 - Mar 30 with 879 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:00 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Like clockwork.

This is a Cardiff matchday thread.
What is your point about the match on Saturday ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:16 - Mar 30 with 868 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:13 - Mar 30 by STID2017

This is a Cardiff matchday thread.
What is your point about the match on Saturday ?

Then why did you make up a lie that I attacked you on it?

Where?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:22 - Mar 30 with 860 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:02 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Aren’t you just.

Do you walk with a gangster limp out of interest?

[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 11:05]

Bore

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:23 - Mar 30 with 855 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:22 - Mar 30 by builthjack

Bore

Bore with a gangster limp I reckon.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:25 - Mar 30 with 852 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:16 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Then why did you make up a lie that I attacked you on it?

Where?

You constantly attack me and other posters.
I have told you before examples will not be provided as life is too short.
Now back to Saturday...
Prediction?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:28 - Mar 30 with 847 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:25 - Mar 30 by STID2017

Now back to Saturday...
Prediction?

He thinks we will win 2 nil. Yawn.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:28 - Mar 30 with 844 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:25 - Mar 30 by STID2017

Now back to Saturday...
Prediction?

If I constantly do that then you should be able to show us.

Because as any sane person can go back and read that it was you that started attacking people, it was after I pointed out that Daps said he didn’t care if we won too… but you didn’t like that fact so started attacking AGAIN.

The fact you blame me is funny. Bless.

Show me where and I will give you my prediction. You won’t get away with lying in a discussion with me, I thought you would have learned that. I will always make you prove your nonsense knowing that you can’t…

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:29 - Mar 30 with 845 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:23 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Bore with a gangster limp I reckon.

Get those rusks ready for morning . Yawn.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:30 - Mar 30 with 841 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:29 - Mar 30 by builthjack

Get those rusks ready for morning . Yawn.

Yeah good advice G-unit

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:31 - Mar 30 with 838 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:28 - Mar 30 by builthjack

He thinks we will win 2 nil. Yawn.

Depends how he sets up Mr sleepy, but glad you are paying attention.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:33 - Mar 30 with 837 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:28 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

If I constantly do that then you should be able to show us.

Because as any sane person can go back and read that it was you that started attacking people, it was after I pointed out that Daps said he didn’t care if we won too… but you didn’t like that fact so started attacking AGAIN.

The fact you blame me is funny. Bless.

Show me where and I will give you my prediction. You won’t get away with lying in a discussion with me, I thought you would have learned that. I will always make you prove your nonsense knowing that you can’t…

You're a funny little man.
Posts so much nonsense on here you could fill a
Library with it.
Obviously have a problem comprehending that I will not be providing examples.
Those that read your posts have seen them, as you also know.
Off to enjoy the real world now.
Enjoy your fantasy world chummy

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:35 - Mar 30 with 835 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:33 - Mar 30 by STID2017

Library with it.

Apology accepted.

Another one bites the dust.

And that’s how you do it folks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:36 - Mar 30 with 835 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:33 - Mar 30 by STID2017

Library with it.

Fantasy world?
Hang on, he is not Tattoo is he?
It's de plane boss.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:37 - Mar 30 with 830 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:36 - Mar 30 by builthjack

Fantasy world?
Hang on, he is not Tattoo is he?
It's de plane boss.

Think those rusks are going to your head G Unit.

Have you tried shandy? It’s a bit weaker.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:43 - Mar 30 with 820 viewsvetchonian

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:12 - Mar 30 by magicdaps10

Another thread ruined yet again with the likely culprit DrP involved once again..... Its been going on for years under Agent Dimi, E20 and now DrP!
Its always the other posters fault but always consisting of the one poster EVERYTIME!

Its nice to be seen as a happy clapper on a personal note, would rather be this than a poisonous piece of work with hate running through my body with an agenda to bring something or someone down to make up for the anger inside.

This whole episode is becoming ridiculous! I have decided not to respond to the posters who are trying to create atmosphere on here to peddle their need for debate and agro on here.... I would suggest ignoring them would hurt a lot more than engaging in what they are after.

I think we need another Swansea/Cardiff thread started, Keith can you sort that thread out?

As for the rest of you, maybe concentrate on controlling yourselves rather than others. Some will find it hard but atleast we will see the ones who have no control and need to reply and justify their lack of control and integrity.

That's my piece on it, now please, can we just cut this self indulgence shiit out!

New thread created

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:43 - Mar 30 with 818 viewsonehunglow

I see Builth is recognising boredom.
Next step is to analyse exactly how it can be applied
Boring...
The way we play
The Martin interviews pre game and post game
His hair
His teeth
His messianic vegan mantra

His disingenuous clapping of fans many of whom can now see right through him

We are that boring ky have ditched our derby game,first time in years. Why do ya think.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:45 - Mar 30 with 813 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:43 - Mar 30 by onehunglow

I see Builth is recognising boredom.
Next step is to analyse exactly how it can be applied
Boring...
The way we play
The Martin interviews pre game and post game
His hair
His teeth
His messianic vegan mantra

His disingenuous clapping of fans many of whom can now see right through him

We are that boring ky have ditched our derby game,first time in years. Why do ya think.

I think boredom is what fuels a lot of the trolls we see on here.

That bit he wasn’t lying about.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024