Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The DOUBE Cardiff City thread 09:44 - Mar 12 with 54966 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the little people, when the Jack Army arrives again to take over the village of small folk like an episode of land of the giants this is the matchday thread for the forthcoming game which will see Swansea City make history.

All your relevant nonsense is welcome here, from the bizarre ramblings of Benny and his fictitious pamphlet written by an anus, to the rattling negativity of those we shall not name.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57407/derby-day-countdow

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57420/flynn-away-flynn-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57436/the-south-wales-de

Cardiff City: Alex Smithies; Perry Ng, Aden Flint, Mark McGuinness; Cody Drameh, Tommy Doyle, Joe Ralls (captain), Ryan Wintle, Joel Bagan; Mark Harris, Jordan Hugill.

Substitutes: Dillon Phillips, Will Vaulks, Uche Ikpeazu, Curtis Nelson, Alfie Doughty,. Rubin Colwill, Isaak Davies.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Finley Burns, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Cameron Congreve.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57462/watch-the-game-aga

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57464/russell-martin-sum

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57463/swansea-city-smash

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:53 - Mar 30 with 1065 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:45 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

I think boredom is what fuels a lot of the trolls we see on here.

That bit he wasn’t lying about.

I get a little bored sometimes;we all do but with a new pup life has changed for now. Early mornings are back for a while.

Let's face it, we know what we are. Some admit,some don't ,it's that simple.

In the absence of some meaningful football,we look for ways to interact with fellow fans,those we respect and those we don't.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:55 - Mar 30 with 1054 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:45 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

I think boredom is what fuels a lot of the trolls we see on here.

That bit he wasn’t lying about.

Tattoo

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:56 - Mar 30 with 1049 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:55 - Mar 30 by builthjack

Tattoo

No idea what that means but cheers G Unit.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:57 - Mar 30 with 1050 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:56 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

No idea what that means but cheers G Unit.

It de plane boss

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:59 - Mar 30 with 1043 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:57 - Mar 30 by builthjack

It de plane boss

Yeah no idea G-Unit.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:29 - Mar 30 with 1011 viewsbennytheblue

Bloody ell is the bitch fight still going on?? Teenagers eh?
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:33 - Mar 30 with 1002 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:29 - Mar 30 by bennytheblue

We look after our own.
Expect it from close knit families.

We'll be united for Saturday though ,mush,at least for 90 mins.

Take a good book ,if you're going or some knitting .Pearl one stitch one.Pity us poor buggers watching it having paid a tenner for the privilege of boring your crapless.Real fans.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:38 - Mar 30 with 993 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:29 - Mar 30 by bennytheblue

Well.. one side is bitch fighting, the other is laughing at them getting so worked up.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:38 - Mar 30 with 992 viewsshingle

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:20 - Mar 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Don’t panic, attempting to do something and actually succeeding are two very different things.

Our manager can tell you that too. Probably why he loves him so much, things in common.

Still what they are doing to you is not nice, I know you try to hide your true feelings by the way you respond, they constantly tease you and wind you up despite you spending like forever
trying to explain stuff to them which obviously takes up so much of your time, but remember I have got your corner and am here for you if you ever need a shoulder to lean on.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:42 - Mar 30 with 984 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:38 - Mar 30 by shingle

Still what they are doing to you is not nice, I know you try to hide your true feelings by the way you respond, they constantly tease you and wind you up despite you spending like forever
trying to explain stuff to them which obviously takes up so much of your time, but remember I have got your corner and am here for you if you ever need a shoulder to lean on.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:10 - Mar 30 with 953 viewsSTID2017

You can't make it up !
Posted on the new Derby Day thread straight after the OP asked to keep to the point of the thread
"Think you are asking a bit much to have a thread without insults with certain people milling about here"
What a hypocrite.
Accuses others so much of posting off point

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:11 - Mar 30 with 943 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:10 - Mar 30 by STID2017

You can't make it up !
Posted on the new Derby Day thread straight after the OP asked to keep to the point of the thread
"Think you are asking a bit much to have a thread without insults with certain people milling about here"
What a hypocrite.

I was posting on point, not sure what you are referring to.

You were having a go at OHL for saying he didn’t care if we lost, I asked you why you weren’t abusing Daps.

That’s perfectly on point. You then got mad as you didn’t know how to justify such a lopsided view.

Not my problem.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:15 - Mar 30 with 943 viewsvetchonian

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:10 - Mar 30 by STID2017

You can't make it up !
What a hypocrite.

And you persist in keeping the "argument" alive so just as bad...then I join in and so this thread wont die....because the trolls don't want it to

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:20 - Mar 30 with 931 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:15 - Mar 30 by vetchonian

And you persist in keeping the "argument" alive so just as bad...then I join in and so this thread wont die....because the trolls don't want it to

Agreed, although far worse because of course he started the personal rubbish like he usually does.

He was slagging OHL off continuously. I made a pretty fair point that his mate has said similar in the past, he then goes off on one because I didn’t read his post at the time he wrote it and only replied when I read it a few days later. Bizarre.

Exhibit A, as you see, just an on topic reply with no abuse or personal attacks.

Yet he responds like this:-

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:21 - Mar 30 with 931 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:11 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

I was posting on point, not sure what you are referring to.

You were having a go at OHL for saying he didn’t care if we lost, I asked you why you weren’t abusing Daps.

That’s perfectly on point. You then got mad as you didn’t know how to justify such a lopsided view.

Not my problem.

This was the first post after the opening post ?
You were the first one to post and straightaway posted a negative response having a dig at others.
I haven't posted on that particular thread.
Get your head back in the game mun

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:22 - Mar 30 with 925 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:21 - Mar 30 by STID2017

You were the first one to post and straightaway posted a negative response having a dig at others.

How is it negative? I’m saying he will have a job keeping it on topic with certain people around that constantly drag stuff down.

Exhibit A above.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:23 - Mar 30 with 926 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:15 - Mar 30 by vetchonian

I haven't posted on that thread, purely to keep it on point ...

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:25 - Mar 30 with 922 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:23 - Mar 30 by STID2017

I haven't posted on that thread, purely to keep it on point ...

Good boy.

Now try that with every other thread and we will be fine.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:29 - Mar 30 with 908 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:25 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Good boy.

Now try that with every other thread and we will be fine.

I did this morning.
Posted on point on multiple posts.
Sadly you and Perch dragged them all back down
Keep up mun

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:30 - Mar 30 with 908 viewsvetchonian

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:21 - Mar 30 by STID2017

Benny has a point....here we are a couple of days away from the game against our greatest rivals .....though to them its not as big as playing Bristol City....until they beat us then it will be carnage but not as much as the carnage that happens on here now between some of our own fans because they cannot have a proper debate and when their argument is weakened they resort to personal attacks

There will never be complete agreement in opinions over players or managers...even Laudrup had his critics, Jason Scotland was lazy, but it has become mad how "we" turn on each other when a poster offers reasonable evidence to support their argument which others cannot defend or contest but resort to personal insult or attack.

Maybe Penlan wasnt a great at schooling for debating

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:31 - Mar 30 with 902 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:29 - Mar 30 by STID2017

I did this morning.
Posted on point on multiple posts.
Sadly you and Perch dragged them all back down
Keep up mun

I always reply on point.

When I ask you a question you find awkward to something YOU brought up, you say you want to get back to football.

Sorry kid, you speak about it then own it.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:31 - Mar 30 with 903 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:30 - Mar 30 by vetchonian

Benny has a point....here we are a couple of days away from the game against our greatest rivals .....though to them its not as big as playing Bristol City....until they beat us then it will be carnage but not as much as the carnage that happens on here now between some of our own fans because they cannot have a proper debate and when their argument is weakened they resort to personal attacks

There will never be complete agreement in opinions over players or managers...even Laudrup had his critics, Jason Scotland was lazy, but it has become mad how "we" turn on each other when a poster offers reasonable evidence to support their argument which others cannot defend or contest but resort to personal insult or attack.

Bishop Gore Grammar was great for

fagging and flogging

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:36 - Mar 30 with 897 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:30 - Mar 30 by vetchonian

“it has become mad how "we" turn on each other when a poster offers reasonable evidence to support their argument which others cannot defend or contest but resort to personal insult or attack.”

Bang on the money.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:39 - Mar 30 with 891 viewsSTID2017

No idea about Penlan.
Same great school as Robbie James, Russell Coughlin and the Moriarty brothers for me.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:41 - Mar 30 with 883 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:39 - Mar 30 by STID2017

No idea about Penlan.
Same great school as Robbie James, Russell Coughlin and the Moriarty brothers for me.

They seem pretty sensible.

Which class did you miss that they went to?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024