Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The DOUBE Cardiff City thread 09:44 - Mar 12 with 54927 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the little people, when the Jack Army arrives again to take over the village of small folk like an episode of land of the giants this is the matchday thread for the forthcoming game which will see Swansea City make history.

All your relevant nonsense is welcome here, from the bizarre ramblings of Benny and his fictitious pamphlet written by an anus, to the rattling negativity of those we shall not name.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57407/derby-day-countdow

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57420/flynn-away-flynn-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57436/the-south-wales-de

Cardiff City: Alex Smithies; Perry Ng, Aden Flint, Mark McGuinness; Cody Drameh, Tommy Doyle, Joe Ralls (captain), Ryan Wintle, Joel Bagan; Mark Harris, Jordan Hugill.

Substitutes: Dillon Phillips, Will Vaulks, Uche Ikpeazu, Curtis Nelson, Alfie Doughty,. Rubin Colwill, Isaak Davies.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Finley Burns, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Cameron Congreve.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57462/watch-the-game-aga

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57464/russell-martin-sum

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57463/swansea-city-smash

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:35 - Mar 29 with 1736 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:30 - Mar 29 by Dr_Parnassus

I didn’t mention it, couldn’t care less hence why I changed the vote to ensure he won and said several times I didn’t want to win.

Then Builth wouldn’t stop talking about it and used it in every situation where he couldn’t respond to a point I made. So I made the factual point that I indeed got the most votes. That seems to have annoyed the crew, so it’s a point that is certainly doing it’s job.

Yes as I said, he can pick the award for goal of the day up and a scruffle of his hair, I will know who the winner of the real prize is

If that annoys you then tough I guess, it’s the way it is.

Take it like a man mun. There's no shame being 2nd. Keith will buy you that silver medal don't worry.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:05 - Mar 29 with 1694 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:35 - Mar 29 by builthjack

Take it like a man mun. There's no shame being 2nd. Keith will buy you that silver medal don't worry.

No need to take anything like anything, it’s an outcome I lobbied for, contributed to and designed that way.

No need to thank me

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:42 - Mar 29 with 1679 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:05 - Mar 29 by Dr_Parnassus

No need to take anything like anything, it’s an outcome I lobbied for, contributed to and designed that way.

No need to thank me

We will do your 2nd place presentation of your trophy by zoom. Keith is presenting the winners trophy to me at Nottingham.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:43 - Mar 29 with 1672 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:42 - Mar 29 by builthjack

We will do your 2nd place presentation of your trophy by zoom. Keith is presenting the winners trophy to me at Nottingham.

Excellent I hear Gazza will be getting his goal of the season trophy too while Pirlo will also be watching on Zoom with the more prestigious of us.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:25 - Mar 29 with 1636 viewsBenJ94

Still looking for 1 adult ticket if anyone knows of one going, if not, does anyone know if the game will be shown on Swans TV for “international fans”?
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:53 - Mar 29 with 1545 viewsKeithHaynes

Couple of new forum members from the east, I would imagine they won’t appear unless they sneak a win on Saturday.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:10 - Mar 29 with 1478 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:53 - Mar 28 by KeithHaynes

The fact he can applaud the fans after some great and unexpected victories this season, despite the often frustrating style of play is a sign of progress.

No, it’s a sign of rank arrogance and insouciance

He is really a genius and has captured the imagination of some intelligent people

Progress .What progress

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:31 - Mar 29 with 1462 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:25 - Mar 29 by BenJ94

Still looking for 1 adult ticket if anyone knows of one going, if not, does anyone know if the game will be shown on Swans TV for “international fans”?

Yes Swans TV for International fans confirmed on OS

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:50 - Mar 29 with 1428 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:31 - Mar 29 by STID2017

Yes Swans TV for International fans confirmed on OS

Oh to be international.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:16 - Mar 29 with 1379 viewsshingle

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:16 - Mar 27 by STID2017

Builth is just winding Dr P up.
Don't think he ( Builthy ) cares, as he is much more grounded.
He isn't the type to say he had more votes if he didn't,but really who cares ?
Not sure where or when the actual vote is/was ?
Perhaps Keith can help ?

Well that`s not nice winding him up stuff like that is below me.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:20 - Mar 29 with 1349 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:16 - Mar 29 by shingle

Don’t panic, attempting to do something and actually succeeding are two very different things.

Our manager can tell you that too. Probably why he loves him so much, things in common.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:26 - Mar 29 with 1317 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:16 - Mar 29 by shingle

Glad to hear it.
Never catch me doing that either.
Especially our little possum from Oz ( or wherever ), our wacky one from the Wirral who never wants us to win or AC, who purports to support Swansea but does nothing but criticise them and has the username more suited to a Manure forum.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:29 - Mar 29 with 1310 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:26 - Mar 29 by STID2017

Glad to hear it.
Especially our little possum from Oz ( or wherever ), our wacky one from the Wirral who never wants us to win or AC, who purports to support Swansea but does nothing but criticise them and has the username more suited to a Manure forum.

Now that ain’t true my little chum.

I ll ask yiu to take that back,not that you will..

Here a conundrum for you

Why would anyone not arsed be posting on here. If someone wants to see us lose,why would they post.

Where you from anyway . Come on,be honest ….

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:31 - Mar 29 with 1307 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:26 - Mar 29 by STID2017

Glad to hear it.

Send me your CV and prove your fanship or I ll follow you like a dog after a pussy .

In the grand scheme of things,you are nothing, a nobody, an irrelevant oik posting crap for his chums to get stiff over .

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:40 - Mar 29 with 1301 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:29 - Mar 29 by onehunglow

Now that ain’t true my little chum.

I ll ask yiu to take that back,not that you will..

Here a conundrum for you

Why would anyone not arsed be posting on here. If someone wants to see us lose,why would they post.

Where you from anyway . Come on,be honest ….

No problem.
Born and bred in Morriston, still living within sight of Llewellyn's 18th century flats.
Never moved far away as never felt the need, but been lucky enough to travel all over the world on hollibubs, but always return to the home of Dylan Thomas, John Charles and where I attended the same school of my youth as Robbie James and Russell Coughlin and the Moriarty rugby family.
EDIT due to typo
I sadly cannot take it back as you have repeated to oft that you wish Swans to lose in your doomed campaign to illicit support for an early exit for Russell Martin
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 8:25]

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:56 - Mar 29 with 1288 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:31 - Mar 29 by onehunglow

Send me your CV and prove your fanship or I ll follow you like a dog after a pussy .

In the grand scheme of things,you are nothing, a nobody, an irrelevant oik posting crap for his chums to get stiff over .

CV ?
Suffice to say I have supported them properly ( although not my first game ) since the Harry Gregg re-election days.
Been a season ticket holder several times since then and constantly since 2009.
Seen them play at around 70 league grounds, including 23 of the 24 current Championship grounds ( Forest will complete the 24 this season ).
My first job from school was working on the ground staff at the Vetch Field.
As I have said, never moved more than a few miles from the spiritual or current home of the Swans.
It doesn't concern me what "chums" think or even if they read my posts.
On a personal note cancer has played too big a part in my life and I genuinely wish your wife all the best.
Take care of her.
All the rest on here is miniscule nonsense by comparison.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:12 - Mar 29 with 1272 viewsAndyCole

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:10 - Mar 29 by onehunglow

No, it’s a sign of rank arrogance and insouciance

He is really a genius and has captured the imagination of some intelligent people

Progress .What progress

Top post.

Which ofc will fly over the heads of the twp clappers like STID, Daps, Winstone and the hard of thinking cabal from the mid Shires.

How and why on earth do some still not see through this chancer ? Is it really indifference or blind hope ?

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:46 - Mar 29 with 1239 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:12 - Mar 29 by AndyCole

Top post.

Which ofc will fly over the heads of the twp clappers like STID, Daps, Winstone and the hard of thinking cabal from the mid Shires.

How and why on earth do some still not see through this chancer ? Is it really indifference or blind hope ?

Manure not playing tonight then ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 23:11 - Mar 29 with 1216 viewsDr_Parnassus

I think the behaviour of some is really being laid bare for all to see here.

This thread is exposing an awful lot of people for exactly what some have described. Note once again the first person to resort to personal remarks.

Really needs to be stamped out.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 23:24 - Mar 29 with 1210 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 23:11 - Mar 29 by Dr_Parnassus

I think the behaviour of some is really being laid bare for all to see here.

This thread is exposing an awful lot of people for exactly what some have described. Note once again the first person to resort to personal remarks.

Really needs to be stamped out.

That would March 19th, approx 8.00 a.m poster was 73 73.
Hope that helps

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:07 - Mar 30 with 1178 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 23:24 - Mar 29 by STID2017

That would March 19th, approx 8.00 a.m poster was 73 73.
Hope that helps

So you decide to get personal with everyone else?

I guess it makes sense to you.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 02:55 - Mar 30 with 1170 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:07 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

So you decide to get personal with everyone else?

I guess it makes sense to you.

Glad to see you resist the temptation to get personal with anyone - not.
Glad it makes sense to accuse others of doing what you are happy to do yourself

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 03:06 - Mar 30 with 1164 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 02:55 - Mar 30 by STID2017

Glad to see you resist the temptation to get personal with anyone - not.
Glad it makes sense to accuse others of doing what you are happy to do yourself

Where have I turned things personal?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:01 - Mar 30 with 1143 viewsFireboy2

Don't get sucked in G.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:10 - Mar 30 with 1126 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:01 - Mar 30 by Fireboy2

Don't get sucked in G.

We got ourselves some gangsters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024