Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stockdale: IN or OUT 16:44 - Mar 19 with 13870 viewsRafc3

Stockdale: IN or OUT

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Stockdale: IN or OUT

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 19:10 - Mar 19 with 3138 viewsCrede_Sign0

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 17:52 - Mar 19 by nordenblue

Scunthorpe changed their manager how did that work out, Oldham changed manager how've their last few results gone?

Nobody likes losing especially against poor teams, reality is we may just have to settle for a bang average season of stability as boring as that is just to survive longer term.

Trouble is - ‘bang average’ is aspirational for us at the minute.
Stockdale: IN or OUT on 19:44 - Mar 19 with 2986 viewsblackdogblue

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 18:29 - Mar 19 by James1980

This is one of the things I was concerned about when Hill got sacked. That we risk becoming a club who has a faction of supporters who call for the manager to be sacked when the chips are down.

Sorry mate don’t agree with that.. chips are not down results are to be fair…

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 19:49 - Mar 19 with 2974 viewsJames1980

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 19:44 - Mar 19 by blackdogblue

Sorry mate don’t agree with that.. chips are not down results are to be fair…

Far enough bad choice of phrase, just afraid of becoming one of those clubs that changes the manager on a regular basis.
Also the toxicity is depressing.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2022 19:54]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 20:03 - Mar 19 with 2950 viewsMasher

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 19:49 - Mar 19 by James1980

Far enough bad choice of phrase, just afraid of becoming one of those clubs that changes the manager on a regular basis.
Also the toxicity is depressing.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2022 19:54]

Hopefully there will be two teams worse than ours that will occupy the two bottom places.

Up The Dale!!

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 20:05 - Mar 19 with 2943 viewsmightydale

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 18:45 - Mar 19 by Mass_Debater

And you love it, don't you?

At least you had the balls to reply this time, instead of just marking down.

Yea I love it, I love that the Manger blames anything and anyone, instead of looking at himself.

I love that players who were actually quite good last season been drained of all their confidence and skill ,due to the manager formation and negative tactics.

I love it that fans who work hard all week,so they can support Rochdale, being short change week in week out by the manager and the players (yes the players are to blame as well as the manager)

I love it that they are peope behide the scenes who are working their bollacks off WITHOUT GETTING PAID, trying to save our club, but are being let down week after week by the managers negative boring football, which in turn effecting the attendances at the crown oil.

I love it !!!!! Really, go and give your head a wobble

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 20:10 - Mar 19 with 2940 viewssweetcorn

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 20:05 - Mar 19 by mightydale

Yea I love it, I love that the Manger blames anything and anyone, instead of looking at himself.

I love that players who were actually quite good last season been drained of all their confidence and skill ,due to the manager formation and negative tactics.

I love it that fans who work hard all week,so they can support Rochdale, being short change week in week out by the manager and the players (yes the players are to blame as well as the manager)

I love it that they are peope behide the scenes who are working their bollacks off WITHOUT GETTING PAID, trying to save our club, but are being let down week after week by the managers negative boring football, which in turn effecting the attendances at the crown oil.

With the exception of O’Connell what players are playing to a lower standard this season? We’ve been dire for years..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 20:16 - Mar 19 with 2902 viewsmightydale

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 20:10 - Mar 19 by sweetcorn

With the exception of O’Connell what players are playing to a lower standard this season? We’ve been dire for years..

Newby, Grant ( just to name 2), these 2 should be ripping this league apart, if we played to there strengths.

O'Connell looks a totally different player as well, like you said

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 20:18 - Mar 19 with 2900 views442Dale

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 20:16 - Mar 19 by mightydale

Newby, Grant ( just to name 2), these 2 should be ripping this league apart, if we played to there strengths.

Grant yes. Newby hasn’t changed one iota and needs to look at himself first and foremost.

There’s a lot of Mark Stuart in him. With less end product.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 20:18 - Mar 19 with 2904 viewsMass_Debater

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 20:05 - Mar 19 by mightydale

Yeah, you love it because you only post when we lose/play crap.

You've been the same whoever the gaffer is.

Didn't the players who are left from last season get us relegated?
Stockdale: IN or OUT on 20:19 - Mar 19 with 2893 viewsMass_Debater

Newby? LOL. End of discussion.
Stockdale: IN or OUT on 20:28 - Mar 19 with 2826 viewsmightydale

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 20:19 - Mar 19 by Mass_Debater

Newby? LOL. End of discussion.

That's opinions for you, Newby if utilised correctly, would of been massive asset this season, but formation slow negative tactics,have effected that, same with Grant.

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 20:39 - Mar 19 with 2795 viewsMass_Debater

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 20:28 - Mar 19 by mightydale

That's opinions for you, Newby if utilised correctly, would of been massive asset this season, but formation slow negative tactics,have effected that, same with Grant.

LOL
Stockdale: IN or OUT on 21:23 - Mar 19 with 2690 viewsRafc3

Newby is more focused on beating a man then turning back and beating him again and then into a decent position and pass it back 15 yards. Grant looked decent at times this season just seems to drift in and out of games at times

Poll: Stockdale: IN or OUT

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 11:32 - Mar 20 with 2269 viewsDale_4_Life

In.

Dale fans are the most patient in the whole football league
Stockdale: IN or OUT on 11:47 - Mar 20 with 2214 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 11:32 - Mar 20 by Dale_4_Life

In.

Dale fans are the most patient in the whole football league

Yes, the vast majority of Dale fans are very patient compared to most, despite at least one on here trying to suggest otherwise.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 14:15 - Mar 20 with 2058 viewselectricblue

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 18:08 - Mar 19 by mightydale

Then we got found out, without a plan b or c we are easy to play against 99% of the time.

BBM nevef had a plan B or C i fact i dont think he evef had a plan at all.

This team needs a couple of experienced old heads in the team like a lund type player and gary jones driving them on....
For me O'connell is wasted as captain and i hope that next season Ball plays mainly in the midfield and is captain....
[Post edited 20 Mar 2022 14:21]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 14:24 - Mar 20 with 2040 viewsJames1980

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 11:47 - Mar 20 by foreverhopefulDale

Yes, the vast majority of Dale fans are very patient compared to most, despite at least one on here trying to suggest otherwise.

Yes absolutely, but if this poll is representative the entire fanbase the a significant proportion have lost their patience. It seems like a number of those are creating a toxic atmosphere certainly on social media. Of course I don't know what is being said around town. I guess the majority are Stockdale in, but are those saying Stockdale out more outspoken?

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 14:35 - Mar 20 with 2018 viewselectricblue

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 14:24 - Mar 20 by James1980

Yes absolutely, but if this poll is representative the entire fanbase the a significant proportion have lost their patience. It seems like a number of those are creating a toxic atmosphere certainly on social media. Of course I don't know what is being said around town. I guess the majority are Stockdale in, but are those saying Stockdale out more outspoken?

There is always dissent amo gst the supporters even if dale where winning 5 nil each week it would not be enough for some..

Do people forget last summer how late Stockdale came into the club with a vastly slashed buget due the covid.....
RS brought inexperienced players on loan or perminent and hopefully a rough diamond or two to work on and may bring cash into the coffers....

Rumours have it that RS will have an increased budget next season and im hoping this seasons experience and new faces will put Dale in the top half.....

We cant keep calling for the managers head everytime things go wrong.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 14:35 - Mar 20 with 2015 viewsD_Alien

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 14:24 - Mar 20 by James1980

What's being said around town is:

"Shurrup yer little brat, or i'll give yer a smack"

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 15:29 - Mar 20 with 1904 viewsTomRAFC

I've gone on a journey with Stockdale.

I was skeptical of the appointment at first. I was one of those who was hoping for someone with a track record, not that it ever guarantees success. I remember taking a bit of flack when I posted that a sports journalist I know from Sunderland suggested he wouldn't be a great manager.

I soon saw how he got the job. He's well spoken, transparent, and seemed like a good fit for the club during these troubled times. All those things are all still true. I've never wanted a manager to succeed as much as him.

Here's where my support becomes a bit stuck. When we do play badly, his interviews show he knows exactly what the issues are. As time goes on, and the wins are few and far between, I have to wonder whether or not he is capable of fixing those issues.

I'm not worried about relegation this season. The board have made a fantastic commitment to the transfer budget, it's a real gift to any manager at this level, and would be a big leap of faith in Stockdale.

I'm Stockdale in but that's possibly heart over head.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2022 15:56]

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 16:20 - Mar 20 with 1804 viewsJames1980

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 14:35 - Mar 20 by D_Alien

What's being said around town is:

"Shurrup yer little brat, or i'll give yer a smack"

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 16:28 - Mar 20 with 1778 viewsdiver

No support no money cannot keep best players even Pep and Klop would struggle with that!!
Stockdale: IN or OUT on 17:05 - Mar 20 with 1704 viewsJames1980

I am going to guess that not all managers that have gone on to have success, had particularly impressive, first seasons in charge.

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 18:56 - Mar 20 with 1538 viewsAtThePeake

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 18:44 - Mar 19 by James1980

True but in the past wasn't that not so much a trait of Rochdale

I don't know James. It feels like it's not a trait when things are going well because why would it be? Why would people have wanted us to sack Keith Hill when we were in the top half of L1?

The two managers between Hill's two spells lasted less than a year. Three of the four managers before Hill's first spell lasted less than a year. Football is cut-throat. If you aren't getting results, you're usually out on your arse.

Tangled up in blue.

Stockdale: IN or OUT on 19:43 - Mar 20 with 1442 views_Windydale

I've confidence That Stockdale is still the man. A full season in league 2 he now knows whats required.

I'm hoping to see some fresh eager legs in the summer. I just want this season to be over with. For any unsettled guys at the end of their contract and the lightweights to go.

We need someone who can bring in players we need post-season and Stockdale's got a lot of connections . I think he needs a a good summer seasons training behind him before being shown the door.

Replacing him now I don't think will help us.

He has the contacts and proven he can bring good players when given time. E.g. Campbell, Downing (loan), even kelly who was signed at short notice. There have been a few mistakes like Odoh and Graham but he hardly had much time to vet his choices.

I'm obviously not happy with the current league position and performances. But i believe in manager stability, and Robbie needs more time to work with a settled squad, pre-season. that has players who will play for him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024