Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team news 14:08 - Mar 20 with 830 viewsElijahK

Team for todays game

Forster
KWP, Stephens, Salisu, Livermento
Elyounoussi, JWP, Romeu, Armstrong
Long Armstrong

Look I know people won’t be happy with today’s squad, but other than Long for Adams then I don’t think it’s the worst squad. As Bednerak and Stephens have got barely anything between them, and Broja’s been poor recently so fair enough for giving A Armstrong a chance, but why he’s playing Long instead of Adams I don’t get.

But still he proved us all wrong with the West Ham game, and if we win/get through today, then everyone’s happy!

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Team news on 14:22 - Mar 20 with 768 viewsCity_boy

I think there is a big difference between West Ham and Man City. They have put a really strong team out.

Not sure why he is still playing around and not playing best team. Can't see him getting away with this against city. Hope I am wrong.
Team news on 14:42 - Mar 20 with 685 viewsRon11

Disappointing line up
Team news on 14:43 - Mar 20 with 680 viewsMattFinish

Let both sets of strikers play 45 minutes and put 100% in. It might work. Let's face it we've got to try something different - we're playing probably the best team in the world
I'd sooner have to bring on Adams and Broja than Armstrong and Long
[Post edited 20 Mar 2022 14:45]
Team news on 14:48 - Mar 20 with 659 viewspjt50

The key is the 5 subs. Keep it tight in the first half, 0-0 or better, then bring on the big guns up front for the second half. We'll need high energy for 90 mins (or more).

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Team news on 14:56 - Mar 20 with 623 viewsMattFinish

If we get through to the final we'll probably have to play Chelsea at some point so we'll be without Broja anyway
Team news on 15:15 - Mar 20 with 597 viewsRon11

Team news on 14:48 - Mar 20 by pjt50

The key is the 5 subs. Keep it tight in the first half, 0-0 or better, then bring on the big guns up front for the second half. We'll need high energy for 90 mins (or more).

Stephens, keeping it tight?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024