Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 18:30 - Mar 29 with 3062 viewsKeithHaynes

It would have been embarrassing for Page had he not.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 23:09 - Mar 30 with 794 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 14:06 - Mar 30 by angryjack

Lol..lay off whatever your smoking mush.."thd new Ashley Williams "Jesus wept..must be strong gear up resolven mush...hahahaha

At 21 Ashley Williams was in his 3rd season at Stockport County after joining from Hednesford. Ben has 81 games at Championship level and 5 full Wales caps.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 00:09 - Mar 31 with 761 viewsjasper_T

His brother has started getting games for Cardiff in the rugby.
Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 07:56 - Mar 31 with 700 viewsangryjack

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 23:09 - Mar 30 by ReslovenSwan1

At 21 Ashley Williams was in his 3rd season at Stockport County after joining from Hednesford. Ben has 81 games at Championship level and 5 full Wales caps.

That's no argument jamie vardy never played a pro game until 23 or 24,someone like Tyler Roberts has made loads of appearances,does that mean Tyler Roberts will be a better player than vardy..cabango will be a lower league player wher as Williams played Premier league for many years.
Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 17:45 - Mar 31 with 650 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 07:56 - Mar 31 by angryjack

That's no argument jamie vardy never played a pro game until 23 or 24,someone like Tyler Roberts has made loads of appearances,does that mean Tyler Roberts will be a better player than vardy..cabango will be a lower league player wher as Williams played Premier league for many years.

You my be a highly experience football coach you may not be. In my experience when young centre backs get picked in Championship teams and can hold their place at 19 like Cabango has done then they have a good possibility of progressing.

He has played 2 games for Wales in the last year against highly ranked footballing team in Mexico and Czech republic in a makeshift back four and conceded one goal. In both games is took time to adapt but adapt he did.

V Mexico he controlled Lozano from Napoli. In days gone by second string Welsh defences would have been ripped to shreds. The back four for both games contained the like of Mepham / Norringhton Davies and veteran Gunter all second string choices

Big Ben got some on line racial abuse after sorting out Lozano and just brushed it off and got on with business. Tyler Roberts has been working with the best coach in world football and gone backwards. Ollie McBurney as far as I can see has lost focus. Ben appears to be focused like Rodon.

The slip v Czech was his attempted adjustment to an awful back pass from a colleague in the period when the Welsh scratch team were finding their feet.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 17:59 - Mar 31 with 644 viewsKeithHaynes

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 17:45 - Mar 31 by ReslovenSwan1

You my be a highly experience football coach you may not be. In my experience when young centre backs get picked in Championship teams and can hold their place at 19 like Cabango has done then they have a good possibility of progressing.

He has played 2 games for Wales in the last year against highly ranked footballing team in Mexico and Czech republic in a makeshift back four and conceded one goal. In both games is took time to adapt but adapt he did.

V Mexico he controlled Lozano from Napoli. In days gone by second string Welsh defences would have been ripped to shreds. The back four for both games contained the like of Mepham / Norringhton Davies and veteran Gunter all second string choices

Big Ben got some on line racial abuse after sorting out Lozano and just brushed it off and got on with business. Tyler Roberts has been working with the best coach in world football and gone backwards. Ollie McBurney as far as I can see has lost focus. Ben appears to be focused like Rodon.

The slip v Czech was his attempted adjustment to an awful back pass from a colleague in the period when the Welsh scratch team were finding their feet.

I get the feeling his career pathway will exceed that of Joe Rodon.

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 18:25 - Mar 31 with 632 viewsAndyCole

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 23:31 - Mar 29 by STID2017

Give it a rest.
Your anti - Martin, anti Swans posts are very wearing.
Cabango on the whole is having a good season for us.
When it all comes together you will have nothing to post.
Must be hard work being so negative ?

When you say 'us' do you mean you and your other self, Swanee ??

Bonkers.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 18:29 - Mar 31 with 630 viewsAndyCole

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 22:04 - Mar 30 by STID2017

I disagree but told K I am on best behaviour so I will leave it at that ...

So your best behaviour means replying as your other self, Swanee instead ??

Bonkers.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 18:30 - Mar 31 with 628 viewsDr_Parnassus

Shocking behaviour from him.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Login to get fewer ads

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 18:30 - Mar 31 with 626 viewsAndyCole

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 22:20 - Mar 30 by SwaneeRiver

He wasnt at his best last night, however dont write him off just yet.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 23:21]

Who ? Your other self STID ?

Definitely not on his best behaviour last night. Definitely written off, by himself. Up the creek with no paddle.

Bonkers.

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 18:35 - Mar 31 with 620 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 18:25 - Mar 31 by AndyCole

When you say 'us' do you mean you and your other self, Swanee ??

Bonkers.

Check out his anti-Martin posts as Swanee.

Then preaches positivity on STID and has a go at people for criticising

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 19:49 - Mar 31 with 596 viewsangryjack

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 17:59 - Mar 31 by KeithHaynes

I get the feeling his career pathway will exceed that of Joe Rodon.

Joking ain't you to survive in premier league you must either have paid or a good footballing brain he has neither
Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 21:21 - Mar 31 with 573 viewsAndyCole

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 18:30 - Mar 31 by Dr_Parnassus

Shocking behaviour from him.

Outrageously ironic behaviour from bully boy(s) G.

Speaks volumes, in all sorts of ways, for that clan.

But back on topic after STID/Swanee's cowardly, clandestine bully-boy behaviour - Cabango needs a rest, watch some tapes and come back a more assured, confident, ball-playing CB. Much like Burns is.

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 21:53 - Mar 31 with 562 viewsSTID2017

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 18:35 - Mar 31 by Dr_Parnassus

Check out his anti-Martin posts as Swanee.

Then preaches positivity on STID and has a go at people for criticising

Grow up eh ?
You got more usernames than anyone.
Plus I have never been banned
Think on kid

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 22:41 - Mar 31 with 542 viewsAndyCole

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 21:53 - Mar 31 by STID2017

Grow up eh ?
You got more usernames than anyone.
Plus I have never been banned
Think on kid

Still no apology, to the Cause ?

The Cause you belittled on MoscowJack's thread next door some weeks ago. Turncoat, vile.

You're an utter embarrassment to this forum and to yourselves.
Ban yerself, Clownshoe'd turncoat.

Think on, turncoat(s).

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 22:52 - Mar 31 with 538 viewsSTID2017

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 22:41 - Mar 31 by AndyCole

Still no apology, to the Cause ?

The Cause you belittled on MoscowJack's thread next door some weeks ago. Turncoat, vile.

You're an utter embarrassment to this forum and to yourselves.
Ban yerself, Clownshoe'd turncoat.

Think on, turncoat(s).

What are you on about now ?
All this after using two username.
Sad life you lead if you think that is vile

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 23:33 - Mar 31 with 527 viewsAndyCole

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 22:52 - Mar 31 by STID2017

What are you on about now ?
All this after using two username.
Sad life you lead if you think that is vile

I'm on about the thread on that inferior forum, next door, the poor relation.

The MoscowJack thread critiquing the writing skills of the staff writers here. The thread that you contributed to. The thread where the likes of Monmouth, ExiledClaseBoy ridiculed this forum's efforts.

Remind us all here what your contribution to that thread was......Swanee / STID / etc etc. Utter embarrassment to yourselves and this forum.

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 23:40 - Mar 31 with 520 viewsSTID2017

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 23:33 - Mar 31 by AndyCole

I'm on about the thread on that inferior forum, next door, the poor relation.

The MoscowJack thread critiquing the writing skills of the staff writers here. The thread that you contributed to. The thread where the likes of Monmouth, ExiledClaseBoy ridiculed this forum's efforts.

Remind us all here what your contribution to that thread was......Swanee / STID / etc etc. Utter embarrassment to yourselves and this forum.

Um, you do know I count Keith as a friend and I support his forum for the main reason of the cause it supports ?
Although he lives in Spain I am meeting him in April at Nottingham.
I have also met him at the Liberty Stadium as his seat was in front of my regular seat.
So quite why you think I would slag off his forum is confusing to say the least.

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 23:58 - Mar 31 with 515 viewsAndyCole

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 23:40 - Mar 31 by STID2017

Um, you do know I count Keith as a friend and I support his forum for the main reason of the cause it supports ?
Although he lives in Spain I am meeting him in April at Nottingham.
I have also met him at the Liberty Stadium as his seat was in front of my regular seat.
So quite why you think I would slag off his forum is confusing to say the least.

This is your moment to come clean fella.

Your contribution to that thread: remind me........we could swap notes......

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 00:07 - Apr 1 with 511 viewsSTID2017

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 23:58 - Mar 31 by AndyCole

This is your moment to come clean fella.

Your contribution to that thread: remind me........we could swap notes......

Not sure what you are talking about kid.
Just looked at moscowjack's posts on there and he last posted in February?
Seems a sensible poster and could see nothing relating to this site.
Show me by all means.
Keith is big enough to take no notice of anything I put on here or on other forums anyway.
So please show the heinous post I put up ...
[Post edited 1 Apr 2022 0:07]

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 00:17 - Apr 1 with 504 viewsAndyCole

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 00:07 - Apr 1 by STID2017

Show me by all means.
Keith is big enough to take no notice of anything I put on here or on other forums anyway.

That kenty thread was eventually removed by the admin.

However, just remind us of how you contributed to the ridicule of his forum's staff writers and 'Jim White' with his yellow tie, Swanee.

Turncoat.

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 00:36 - Apr 1 with 486 viewsKeithHaynes

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 00:07 - Apr 1 by STID2017

Show me by all means.

Blokes inadequate, people with issues debate as adults.

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 00:38 - Apr 1 with 476 viewsSTID2017

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 00:17 - Apr 1 by AndyCole

However, just remind us of how you contributed to the ridicule of his forum's staff writers and 'Jim White' with his yellow tie, Swanee.

Turncoat.

Not sure what nonsense you are talking about, but believe me, Keith has my mobile number and could have messaged me on that if I had offended him or if he felt I has brought the site or it's authors into disrepute.
He is normally on the button with his ITK info, as is Phil Sumbler, who I have also come to know personally.
If you want to type here or PM me to remind me what I am supposed to have said that is so awful, please do.
If it offends Keith, then I would be happy to apologise to him and his authors.
As regards using two names, get a grip son.
At this time we have genocide going on in the Ukraine, many thousands have died over the past two years from Covid, yet all you and the pathetic Dr P can go on about is me using two usernames? Seriously?
You need to get a grip on realism son

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 00:40 - Apr 1 with 472 viewsKeithHaynes

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 00:17 - Apr 1 by AndyCole

Turncoat.

Another one who allowed his site ( although it ranks so low its amoeba) to attack this one when not at one point did we do anything of the sort. He needs to take some time out and ask himself why he thinks it’s okay to condone that towards a website raising money for people who have not a lot of time left in this life.

#nffc

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 00:45 - Apr 1 with 457 viewsSTID2017

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 00:40 - Apr 1 by KeithHaynes

Another one who allowed his site ( although it ranks so low its amoeba) to attack this one when not at one point did we do anything of the sort. He needs to take some time out and ask himself why he thinks it’s okay to condone that towards a website raising money for people who have not a lot of time left in this life.

#nffc

No recollection of it K, but as I said above, wholeheartedly apologise if I contributed anything that offended.
Fully support the your cause

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 00:48 - Apr 1 with 454 viewsAndyCole

Cabango starts for Cymru 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on 00:38 - Apr 1 by STID2017

Not sure what nonsense you are talking about, but believe me, Keith has my mobile number and could have messaged me on that if I had offended him or if he felt I has brought the site or it's authors into disrepute.
He is normally on the button with his ITK info, as is Phil Sumbler, who I have also come to know personally.
If you want to type here or PM me to remind me what I am supposed to have said that is so awful, please do.
If it offends Keith, then I would be happy to apologise to him and his authors.
As regards using two names, get a grip son.
At this time we have genocide going on in the Ukraine, many thousands have died over the past two years from Covid, yet all you and the pathetic Dr P can go on about is me using two usernames? Seriously?
You need to get a grip on realism son

Lost the plot today, 'son'.

I feel for you, truly. You're clearly a good 'un.

A double whammy for your admission on that twunt MoscowJack's thread, you twpsyn twp though.

I'm sure your heart's in the right place fella, but you now need to put your hand up and apologise. And get your foolish, thug-like pals to do the same.

Fuilth and Firegirl are beneath you.

Onwards and upwards, it's the only way.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024