Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daily Mail Article 21:29 - Mar 30 with 3864 viewsHullDale

Thanks to Alexander Jarvis...

... this is another article that might now get some more attention (I hadn't seen it shared here before).

https://www.mailplus.co.uk/edition/sport/sport-comment/165710/little-rochdale-sh

Who'd have thought it? What Chelsea could learn from RAFC.
Daily Mail Article on 21:37 - Mar 30 with 3807 viewsRAFCBLUE

Another mention for Alexander Jarvis which will be indelibly written into Google.

Is your email working Alexander? Course it is.

Will you work in football again? No.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Daily Mail Article on 21:44 - Mar 30 with 3757 viewskel

What’s Jarvo spitting his dummy about this time? Thought he was no longer involved.
Daily Mail Article on 21:51 - Mar 30 with 3703 viewsHullDale

Just had a quick google of his name, and some interesting stuff comes up.

Looks like his social media profiles are public, and he seemingly has a lot of links to Russia. & a lot of love for Russia too... a lot of it since June last year.

Unfortunate timing.
Daily Mail Article on 22:00 - Mar 30 with 3658 viewsblackdogblue

Daily Mail Article on 21:44 - Mar 30 by kel

What’s Jarvo spitting his dummy about this time? Thought he was no longer involved.

Tweeted a reply but not a lot on his feed.. will see if he responds 👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Daily Mail Article on 22:12 - Mar 30 with 3595 viewsjudd

Interesting angle re property development. Mr Rose was into PD, no?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Daily Mail Article on 03:38 - Mar 31 with 3325 viewsJames1980

On earlies hence being awake now and I've been pondering. Did Kilpatrick, Altman, Marcelli, Bottomley and Rawlinson all hold their noses and sell their shares to Curran and Rose. Knowing full well that if they took over it would see the eventual destruction of Rochdale AFC, or was one or more of those parties duped into believing they were doing the right thing by the club.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Daily Mail Article on 05:09 - Mar 31 with 3301 viewsjacko_dale

Daily Mail Article on 03:38 - Mar 31 by James1980

On earlies hence being awake now and I've been pondering. Did Kilpatrick, Altman, Marcelli, Bottomley and Rawlinson all hold their noses and sell their shares to Curran and Rose. Knowing full well that if they took over it would see the eventual destruction of Rochdale AFC, or was one or more of those parties duped into believing they were doing the right thing by the club.

I would hazard a guess that not a single one of them gave a flying f*ck about doing 'the right thing'!
Daily Mail Article on 05:16 - Mar 31 with 3295 viewsD_Alien

Daily Mail Article on 05:09 - Mar 31 by jacko_dale

I would hazard a guess that not a single one of them gave a flying f*ck about doing 'the right thing'!

As alluded to in another thread, its far from clear that an objective view wouldn't see collusion, rather than indifference

That's not an accusation, simply an observation

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Daily Mail Article on 05:56 - Mar 31 with 3274 viewsJames1980

Daily Mail Article on 05:09 - Mar 31 by jacko_dale

You are probably right. I expect I'm overthinking (like I always do) and this whole thing was motivated simply by greed.

Daily Mail Article on 10:11 - Mar 31 with 2957 viewsfinberty

Daily Mail Article on 03:38 - Mar 31 by James1980

Perhaps focus on the outcome rather than the intention:

Did they do the right thing by the club?
Daily Mail Article on 10:41 - Mar 31 with 2877 viewsDaleiLama

Daily Mail Article on 10:11 - Mar 31 by finberty

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Daily Mail Article on 11:17 - Mar 31 with 2791 viewsJames1980

Daily Mail Article on 10:11 - Mar 31 by finberty

Hopefully one outcome is Jarvis will never broker an attempted football takeover again.

Daily Mail Article on 21:23 - May 2 with 1576 viewsHullDale

Has Jarvis ever completed a deal that has worked out well for the club / fans? Genuine question, as a Barnsley fan has just replied to his tweet that prompted this thread (& which he has just deleted )

Daily Mail Article on 21:40 - May 2 with 1530 viewsRAFCBLUE

Daily Mail Article on 21:23 - May 2 by HullDale

Has Jarvis ever completed a deal that has worked out well for the club / fans? Genuine question, as a Barnsley fan has just replied to his tweet that prompted this thread (& which he has just deleted )

No.

But thanks to his exploits with Rochdale, Captain Sabotage is finished in football.

Google has now helpfully linked all of his failed deals into a succinct summary.
[Post edited 2 May 2022 21:41]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Daily Mail Article on 21:59 - May 2 with 1461 viewsSandyman

"Making abysmal footballing decisions whilst taking a personal wage when acting as “CEO”.

They've got a Roger as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024