Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DYCHE FIRED 10:46 - Apr 15 with 5297 viewsfrenzied

Unbelievable...
DYCHE FIRED on 10:47 - Apr 15 with 5271 viewsjudd

Burnley fans expect he'll be back in 3 days

Poll: What is it to be then?

DYCHE FIRED on 10:52 - Apr 15 with 5224 viewsTomRAFC

DYCHE FIRED on 10:47 - Apr 15 by judd

Burnley fans expect he'll be back in 3 days

Roughly speaking...

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

DYCHE FIRED on 10:54 - Apr 15 with 5213 viewsIOMDale

Ridiculous decision. Dyche has worked a minor miracle with Burnley in recent years.

He’ll be back in work before the summer is out and Burnley will almost certainly be kicking off the new season in the Championship.

UTDNFS

DYCHE FIRED on 11:28 - Apr 15 with 5108 viewsdawlishdale

Staggeringly poor decision by the dingles.

They would be a struggling championship side were it not for Dyche. I hope they become one quickly now.
DYCHE FIRED on 13:22 - Apr 15 with 4904 viewsNigeriamark

DYCHE FIRED on 11:28 - Apr 15 by dawlishdale

They would be a struggling championship side were it not for Dyche. I hope they become one quickly now.

they're looking for the new manager bounce ( which has been shown to be statistically not a significant event). Not sure they will get it, they are more likely to need Everton to have a nightmare finish
DYCHE FIRED on 13:57 - Apr 15 with 4838 viewswatford_dale

DYCHE FIRED on 11:28 - Apr 15 by dawlishdale

Can't understand this on any level and this could be the top of a very long slide if not careful. The new owners do not have a clue, they bought Burnley after Southampton dismissed their bid outright as they didn't believe they had the money - dodged a bullet there. They bought the club Glazers style but Burnely don't have the revenue to easily service the debt like Man Utd have especially when they go down.

There is a clause in the deal when they bought Burnley whereby in the event of them going down they can sell back to the previous owners. Plus when a reporter asked the owners if they had a plan in the event of a relegation, they could not answer the question.

If you want a manager to get you from the champ to the prem, surely the number 1 candidate would be Dyche. Burnleys loss will be WBA, Watford's gain.

Fireman Sam to the rescue when the really need Red Adair.

They will sell Pope, Cornet in the summer and anyone else, plus their central defence is out of contract in summer, McNeil's value has gone down this season but on a more positive note Weighorst will be blinding in the champ.
DYCHE FIRED on 14:02 - Apr 15 with 4815 viewsBlueMessiah

At least means I can now hate Burnley again with the same passion I did in the late 80s/early 90s.
I’d mellowed a bit towards them in recent years purely because Dyche is such a likeable bloke.

Every cloud……etc.

Claret Bastards!!

Poll: Do I Know You?

DYCHE FIRED on 17:48 - Apr 15 with 4492 viewsPGB

Perhaps they believed the rumour that he was going to resign at the end of the season.
Login to get fewer ads

DYCHE FIRED on 18:48 - Apr 16 with 4155 viewsdavidab2202

DYCHE FIRED on 17:48 - Apr 15 by PGB

Perhaps they believed the rumour that he was going to resign at the end of the season.

In the unlikely event that they stay up the compensation that will have to paid on his contract may well be money well spent
On the other hand had he stayed until the end of the season and relegation followed and then he walked of his volition( as rumour goes) they would have saved themselves a lump of money.
("You pays your money and takes your chance " --owner's choice)
DYCHE FIRED on 23:10 - Apr 21 with 3570 viewsdingdangblue

4 points from 2 games and a real chance now.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

DYCHE FIRED on 23:41 - Apr 21 with 3538 viewsD_Alien

DYCHE FIRED on 23:10 - Apr 21 by dingdangblue

Regardless of the outcome, i don't get the uproar about this parting of the ways

Dyche has had a great run with Burnley, and imo could easily move on to bigger and better things. He was in danger of becoming too much of a fixture and rumours about him planning to leave only serve to confirm that he knew that

He'll land another job no problem, maybe somewhere like Sheff Wed or Sunderland if either fail to go up via the playoffs, and with greater potential in the long run

Like Dale & Hilly, clubs & managers run their course. Outrage or disbelief (as in so many areas of current discourse) isn't necessary
[Post edited 21 Apr 2022 23:43]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

DYCHE FIRED on 07:32 - Apr 22 with 3401 viewspioneer

DYCHE FIRED on 23:41 - Apr 21 by D_Alien

Regardless of the outcome, i don't get the uproar about this parting of the ways

Dyche has had a great run with Burnley, and imo could easily move on to bigger and better things. He was in danger of becoming too much of a fixture and rumours about him planning to leave only serve to confirm that he knew that

He'll land another job no problem, maybe somewhere like Sheff Wed or Sunderland if either fail to go up via the playoffs, and with greater potential in the long run

Like Dale & Hilly, clubs & managers run their course. Outrage or disbelief (as in so many areas of current discourse) isn't necessary
[Post edited 21 Apr 2022 23:43]

I agree, although timing could have been better - they probably dilly dallied over it precisely because it was Dyche.
DYCHE FIRED on 16:23 - Apr 24 with 3020 viewsDalenet

DYCHE FIRED on 23:10 - Apr 21 by dingdangblue

and another 3 today.....squeeky bum time at Goodison
DYCHE FIRED on 06:28 - Apr 29 with 2538 viewsfrenzied

Looks like Mowbarys contract isn't being renewed at Blackburn..could Dyche be lined up ?
DYCHE FIRED on 09:28 - May 1 with 2280 viewsfrenzied

Full credit to Burnley...another great win yesterday..
DYCHE FIRED on 11:15 - May 1 with 2165 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Sadly the decision to fire Dyche looks to be working.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

DYCHE FIRED on 12:49 - May 1 with 2074 viewsD_Alien

DYCHE FIRED on 11:15 - May 1 by foreverhopefulDale

Sadly the decision to fire Dyche looks to be working.

Why sadly? Reports suggest that he'd become too rigid in his demands on players, and all that Mike Jackson has done is free them up to play to their potential

This can happen to any manager in the longer term (KH, for instance)

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

DYCHE FIRED on 13:15 - May 1 with 2038 viewsforeverhopefulDale

DYCHE FIRED on 12:49 - May 1 by D_Alien

Why sadly? Reports suggest that he'd become too rigid in his demands on players, and all that Mike Jackson has done is free them up to play to their potential

This can happen to any manager in the longer term (KH, for instance)

I say sadly, because I want Burnley to get relegated because of my dislike of them. However I admire their achievements since their promotion to the Premiership, especially what Dyche did for them. They had however become stale under him, and the change was right for both parties.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

DYCHE FIRED on 17:07 - May 1 with 1929 viewsfinberty

In my ideal world, all three of Everton, Burnley and Leeds would drop.

Sadly, Watford and Norwich (two teams I have no dislike of) will fill two of those spaces.
DYCHE FIRED on 10:54 - May 2 with 1746 viewsAtThePeake

DYCHE FIRED on 17:07 - May 1 by finberty

In my ideal world, all three of Everton, Burnley and Leeds would drop.

Sadly, Watford and Norwich (two teams I have no dislike of) will fill two of those spaces.

Don't worry Finberty. Norwich and Watford will probably be back in a year's time with Fulham and Bournemouth heading the opposite way.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024