Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random memories. 18:55 - Apr 30 with 4720 viewssaint_tel

The old days in the Milton when the coppers use to stand on your boots to make sure you didn't have steel toe caps on! What's your memory?
Random memories. on 12:24 - May 6 with 684 viewsdirk_doone

Standing on station platforms with Lawrie and the team after northern away games. Lawrie was quite approachable and he had a very sharp wit.

I remember after we'd lost a game at Blackpool in May 1977, Alan Ball walking through the train and promising us we'd get promoted next season and, of course, we did. He was someone you could trust 100%.
[Post edited 6 May 2022 12:26]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Random memories. on 12:27 - May 6 with 665 viewsChesham_Saint

Random memories. on 12:24 - May 6 by dirk_doone

Standing on station platforms with Lawrie and the team after northern away games. Lawrie was quite approachable and he had a very sharp wit.

I remember after we'd lost a game at Blackpool in May 1977, Alan Ball walking through the train and promising us we'd get promoted next season and, of course, we did. He was someone you could trust 100%.
[Post edited 6 May 2022 12:26]

Right up until he jumped ship for Man City, eh?
[Post edited 6 May 2022 12:27]

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Random memories. on 14:09 - May 7 with 546 viewsSlacker

Random memories. on 17:06 - May 2 by sledger

anyone remember john sydenams testamonial against pompey still remember as a young boy the milton road split in half us and them,warzone

Yep - remember it well. Although I thought most of their lot were in the under east stand. They made it a little bit of noise at the station afterwards.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024