Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Southampton Way 16:58 - May 12 with 1487 views1teeminants

https://insidefutbol.com/2022/05/12/southampton-struggling-to-meet-wage-demands-

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

The Southampton Way on 14:05 - May 13 with 1203 viewsSaintsforeverj

If again, we miss out on quality players like Tete, then nothing is going to change. What can Ralph do if he is told sorry we cant afford a really good player like Tete, as other teams will double his wages, you have to make do with Redmond, Djenepo, Stephens, Bednerak and Salisu and we will let you buy another inconsistent and unproven 18 year old.

Let's see what happens in the summer, but from what I have heard, it doesn't sound like anything is going to change. Ralph doing the job with his hands tied behind his back. It is indeed the Southampton Way.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

The Southampton Way on 16:37 - May 13 with 1139 viewsElijahK

Well hopefully as we see us trying to get more and more of these players who end up going to other clubs (due to bigger wages/us not being able to outbid our opponents etc) and do amazing there, it’ll help certain fans to realise that we’ve tried going for the top players we need to get higher in the table, but due to the lack of investment don’t get them, and instead get the players that basically no one wants, which ain’t down to Ralph, but down to the lack of investment

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

The Southampton Way on 17:04 - May 13 with 1132 viewsButty101

The Southampton Way on 16:37 - May 13 by ElijahK

Well hopefully as we see us trying to get more and more of these players who end up going to other clubs (due to bigger wages/us not being able to outbid our opponents etc) and do amazing there, it’ll help certain fans to realise that we’ve tried going for the top players we need to get higher in the table, but due to the lack of investment don’t get them, and instead get the players that basically no one wants, which ain’t down to Ralph, but down to the lack of investment

Higher in the league is not due to investment. its due to a manager not motivating his team. this squad is par 12th with the 7th best paid manager.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

The Southampton Way on 17:38 - May 13 with 1111 viewssaint68

The Southampton Way on 17:04 - May 13 by Butty101

Higher in the league is not due to investment. its due to a manager not motivating his team. this squad is par 12th with the 7th best paid manager.

Waisting your time mate..he loves old Ralph the mouth..

I'd just like to see Ralph handed his notice and move on.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

The Southampton Way on 20:11 - May 13 with 1031 viewsElijahK

The Southampton Way on 17:04 - May 13 by Butty101

He’s 9th according to all sources that I’ve just seen, and how you can think/say that there’s 8 different teams with a worse squad than ours is just baffling, as I can only think of 4/5, and any he’s working with the 15th team for money available.
But look hopefully Ralph does go soon (whether that’s at the end of his contract, getting sacked or by mutual agreement) and we end up being way lower/having much worse and closer to relegation seasons, all you Ralph out lot will realise that he wasn’t actually that bad of a manger
[Post edited 13 May 2022 20:14]

The Southampton Way on 17:00 - May 14 with 812 viewsButty101

The Southampton Way on 20:11 - May 13 by ElijahK

He’s 9th according to all sources that I’ve just seen, and how you can think/say that there’s 8 different teams with a worse squad than ours is just baffling, as I can only think of 4/5, and any he’s working with the 15th team for money available.
But look hopefully Ralph does go soon (whether that’s at the end of his contract, getting sacked or by mutual agreement) and we end up being way lower/having much worse and closer to relegation seasons, all you Ralph out lot will realise that he wasn’t actually that bad of a manger
[Post edited 13 May 2022 20:14]

Our wage bill is the 12 highest in the league so 12th is par.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

The Southampton Way on 18:38 - May 14 with 753 viewsElijahK

The Southampton Way on 17:00 - May 14 by Butty101

Our wage bill is the 12 highest in the league so 12th is par.

Ok but that’s mainly down to all the dead wood we’ve got, which thankfully we’ll be getting rid of over the this and next summer. As I’m sure that certain players are getting well overpaid here, but I’m sure we’ll fall down the table over the summer if we keep to our usual transfer strategy.
And if you think 12th is where we should roughly be, then why are you soo desperate for Ralph to leave when we’re just 3 points off of that position?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024