Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton v Liverpool The Verdict 07:55 - May 18 with 1030 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/57799/southampton-v-live

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton v Liverpool The Verdict on 08:35 - May 18 with 953 viewssaint22

Battling??
I didn't see much fight out there jus steam sat on their haunches getting pummelled and a manager who thought thaw as fine until we went behind (again from a winning position) then pulled one striker off for another

His lack of ability to see whats in from of him is staggering
Southampton v Liverpool The Verdict on 08:50 - May 18 with 930 viewsHeisenberg

Battling performance ? You have got to be kidding. We had nothing to play for against a second string Liverpool. IWe have a clown in goal and a team that last night and in recent months has shown itself to be unmotivated and simply not good enough. Based on the last 10 or so games this team with this manager will be nailed on to get relegated next season.

Battling performance my arse.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Southampton v Liverpool The Verdict on 09:02 - May 18 with 911 viewsButty101

Southampton v Liverpool The Verdict on 08:50 - May 18 by Heisenberg

Battling performance ? You have got to be kidding. We had nothing to play for against a second string Liverpool. IWe have a clown in goal and a team that last night and in recent months has shown itself to be unmotivated and simply not good enough. Based on the last 10 or so games this team with this manager will be nailed on to get relegated next season.

Battling performance my arse.

Perfect result for Nick, was he wearing his half and half scarf?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Southampton v Liverpool The Verdict on 10:09 - May 18 with 821 viewsCity_boy

It was basically one way traffic.

We had nothing to play for, other than pride, yet he still played people like Broja who is not going to be here and didn't even blood any of the reserves/B Team who I'm sure would have done better.

If anyone was in any doubt how some of these players are just not good enough at this level, it should have been cleared up tonight.
Southampton v Liverpool The Verdict on 17:05 - May 18 with 664 viewskingslandstand1

Southampton v Liverpool The Verdict on 09:02 - May 18 by Butty101

Perfect result for Nick, was he wearing his half and half scarf?

Yeah, what was that! Saw quite a few of them around. Then at the end while waiting to get out and ground almost empty bar those at the front wanting a players shirt, quite a few round us videoing the Scousers singing and licking Kloppity's ar5e!
Southampton v Liverpool The Verdict on 18:03 - May 18 with 615 views1ASIN12

I know everyone has a different opinion on how we played, who had a good game or poor but fvck me Nick you are the only person who could describe last night as “battling” .

Every fan I have spoken to either at the game or watching on Liverpool sports said it was anything other then a poor performance.

What Nick do you think needs to be done in this “rebuild” you mention ? After all you stated back in August what a good transfer window we had and how we had a much better squad / team . Yet dispite having a much weeker squad last season and one with a far greater injury’s to 1st team players we at best can only equal our points tally .

So what’s gone wrong ? Who’s responsible? Ralph ? His coaches ? The directors ? The players ?

It will certainly be an intresting summer and see if and it’s a big if we are better financially to act in the transfer window . From what I can make out I don’t think we are much better
[Post edited 18 May 2022 21:33]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024