Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do you want to win the national league play off final 16:18 - May 29 with 3608 viewsJames1980

Who do you want to win the national league play off final

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Who do you want to win the national league play off final on 19:39 - May 29 with 3438 viewsblackdogblue

Is there an I don’t care button?

No NCFC or Halifax 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Who do you want to win the national league play off final on 23:10 - May 29 with 3270 viewsmikehunt

Who’d have predicted that final?
Gone for t’Moors - new ground to visit and see where our players are coming from.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Who do you want to win the national league play off final on 09:52 - May 30 with 3023 viewsJames1980

Who do you want to win the national league play off final on 23:10 - May 29 by mikehunt

Who’d have predicted that final?
Gone for t’Moors - new ground to visit and see where our players are coming from.

Went for Solihull as well, good to have new team in the league plus if I make it to the away game it is less far to travel 😁.

Who do you want to win the national league play off final on 12:31 - May 30 with 2861 viewsScunthorpedale

Grimsby, please as I’ve lost my nearest fixture (Scunthorpe).
Who do you want to win the national league play off final on 13:17 - May 30 with 2785 viewsboromat

Solihull would be a nice change.

If it is Grimsby can we bring back the 'You're only good at fishing' chant!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Who do you want to win the national league play off final on 16:23 - May 30 with 2606 viewsEllDale

If you’re thinking in financial terms you’d want Grimsby to win as they should presumably bring more away fans with them even though they do have a certain notoriety.
In terms of sentiment I’d love to see Solihull come up.
I spent a fair bit of time working away in the Birmingham area in the 1980s and the nearest non league side was Moor Green so I popped along a few times. They ultimately merged with Solihull to create the current club.
Who do you want to win the national league play off final on 09:43 - May 31 with 2294 viewsEllDale

Who do you want to win the national league play off final on 13:17 - May 30 by boromat

Solihull would be a nice change.

If it is Grimsby can we bring back the 'You're only good at fishing' chant!

I seem to remember the Sandy once chanting that Grimsby is “just a town full of seamen”…….
Who do you want to win the national league play off final on 17:43 - Jun 5 with 1787 viewsJames1980

Grimsby it is then

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024