Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Qatar packages 11:56 - Jun 6 with 5057 viewsshingle

Any news, anyone planning on going, will it be feasible or maybe just to pricey.
Qatar packages on 12:16 - Jun 6 with 3673 viewsKeithHaynes

Should be out asap, will rival prices for Lions tours I would imagine.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Qatar packages on 12:32 - Jun 6 with 3654 viewsBryanSwan

I'd imagine it'll be a bit of a nightmare, we are one of the last to qualify so all the cheaper stuff will already be booked up.
Add to that the laws they have in place it doesnt sound like itll be anywhere near as enjoyable as 2016.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Qatar packages on 12:47 - Jun 6 with 3633 viewsfbreath

Qatar packages on 12:32 - Jun 6 by BryanSwan

I'd imagine it'll be a bit of a nightmare, we are one of the last to qualify so all the cheaper stuff will already be booked up.
Add to that the laws they have in place it doesnt sound like itll be anywhere near as enjoyable as 2016.

I would think they will turn a blind eye to a lot of stuff within reason as they see this tournament as a massive marketing opportunity.

They've got nothing to gain by ruling with an iron fist

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Qatar packages on 12:55 - Jun 6 with 3622 viewsBryanSwan

Qatar packages on 12:47 - Jun 6 by fbreath

I would think they will turn a blind eye to a lot of stuff within reason as they see this tournament as a massive marketing opportunity.

They've got nothing to gain by ruling with an iron fist

Isn't it illegal to drink in most places and also illegal to be drunk in public. Could you imagine how full the prisons will be.

Qatar packages on 13:51 - Jun 6 with 3569 viewsonehunglow

Qatar packages on 12:55 - Jun 6 by BryanSwan

Isn't it illegal to drink in most places and also illegal to be drunk in public. Could you imagine how full the prisons will be.

I don’t fancy our girls going over wearing t shirts and shorts getting ratarsed and vomiting in the gutter.

Gay men had better be very circumspect

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Qatar packages on 15:19 - Jun 6 with 3524 views1983

I'm seriously considering USA game 2/3 days flights,accommodation, food,ticket...etc would be happy with spending 2/3k

Qatar packages on 16:15 - Jun 6 with 3490 viewsFireboy2

Qatar packages on 15:19 - Jun 6 by 1983

I'm seriously considering USA game 2/3 days flights,accommodation, food,ticket...etc would be happy with spending 2/3k

Thinking of doing the first two games.
Qatar packages on 18:16 - Jun 6 with 3398 viewsChief

How do we go about getting tickets?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Qatar packages on 18:39 - Jun 6 with 3384 viewsmagicdaps10

Qatar packages on 13:51 - Jun 6 by onehunglow

I don’t fancy our girls going over wearing t shirts and shorts getting ratarsed and vomiting in the gutter.

Gay men had better be very circumspect

No shoulders and no legs....and don't get into an argument or diagreement with a Qatar national.

Great place but not one you want to go with a group of mates and a few drinks.

I will certainly say that some Brits will wish they never went after this World Cup.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Qatar packages on 18:45 - Jun 6 with 3381 viewshobo

Qatar packages on 18:39 - Jun 6 by magicdaps10

No shoulders and no legs....and don't get into an argument or diagreement with a Qatar national.

I will certainly say that some Brits will wish they never went after this World Cup.

Lived there for a year and the place and the locals are perfectly fine. I'm not the kind of person to get blazing drunk though or hang around in those kind of groups
Qatar packages on 19:04 - Jun 6 with 3372 viewsmagicdaps10

Qatar packages on 18:45 - Jun 6 by hobo

Lived there for a year and the place and the locals are perfectly fine. I'm not the kind of person to get blazing drunk though or hang around in those kind of groups

Sure there will be plenty who will be well behaved like yourself but unfortunately there will be some who go out there with no idea, plenty who will just get carried away aswell.

If people go out there controlled, we'll behaved, they will have a terrific time for sure.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Qatar packages on 19:20 - Jun 6 with 3362 viewsChief

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Qatar packages on 22:33 - Jun 6 with 3245 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/286152/wales-world-cup-

Best we have at the moment chief. Can’t see it being a problem.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Qatar packages on 08:36 - Jun 7 with 3117 viewsonehunglow

Qatar packages on 18:39 - Jun 6 by magicdaps10

Football fans off to a world cup not having a drink

Qatar packages on 08:43 - Jun 7 with 3124 views1983

Wow What a ball ache

TV with the Xmas tree in the corner it is then

Qatar packages on 14:05 - Jun 7 with 3017 viewsBoundy

Qatar packages on 19:20 - Jun 6 by Chief

rumoured that for the group home games we 'll only have 5% around 2.000ish of 40,000 . tickets
[Post edited 7 Jun 2022 14:23]

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Qatar packages on 14:22 - Jun 7 with 3002 viewsonehunglow

The whole stinking mess that will be this event is now sinking in.
No way should any fan be going to a country like this nor any team subjected to their laws.

It was a filthy corrupt decision .

What is worse will be the selling of Qatar as somehow a place the whole family can enjoy as it’s such a wonderful place .

Qatar packages on 15:02 - Jun 7 with 2979 viewsBryanSwan

Qatar packages on 14:22 - Jun 7 by onehunglow

The whole stinking mess that will be this event is now sinking in.
No way should any fan be going to a country like this nor any team subjected to their laws.

It was a filthy corrupt decision .

What is worse will be the selling of Qatar as somehow a place the whole family can enjoy as it’s such a wonderful place .

Looks like it could be a complete farce, Wales fans to only get approx 2k tickets per game.
Only those with tickets will be able to book the accomodation (which is portacabins in the desert).
Add to that the no strict policing of drinking.

Qatar packages on 15:29 - Jun 7 with 2966 viewspencoedjack

Pencoed lot going to Thailand to enjoy the WC.

Admittedly the majority of them are single.
Qatar packages on 16:14 - Jun 7 with 2931 viewsonehunglow

Qatar packages on 15:02 - Jun 7 by BryanSwan

Looks like it could be a complete farce, Wales fans to only get approx 2k tickets per game.
Only those with tickets will be able to book the accomodation (which is portacabins in the desert).
Add to that the no strict policing of drinking.

Let's be honest.
We deserve this.
Whilst Plantini and Blatter were carving up this shyteshow taking brown envelopes by the score,we all let it go without hardly a murmur.

Rather than go and give credence to this despot regime,we should boycott it and see the stadiums play the games empty

Qatar packages on 16:30 - Jun 7 with 2921 viewspikeypaul

Would not dream of going there for various reasons.

South America, Argentina/Brazil for a few weeks whilst it’s on is another story.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Qatar packages on 17:50 - Jun 7 with 2884 viewsshingle

Prices are starting to surface starting at £3500 for the most basic and you have to arrange your own transport and transfers to and from the airports on top lol.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2022 17:51]
Qatar packages on 19:24 - Jun 7 with 2827 viewspencoedjack

Qatar packages on 17:50 - Jun 7 by shingle

Prices are starting to surface starting at £3500 for the most basic and you have to arrange your own transport and transfers to and from the airports on top lol.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2022 17:51]

Not sure that’s true just said on the news free travel is included when you get a visa (upon purchase of match ticket). As Keith said it’s going to be on par with a Lions tour on costing.

Anyway some of the Welsh massive on here have never been to Bristol never mind going to Doha.
Qatar packages on 19:49 - Jun 7 with 2813 viewssaawonzee

Qatar packages on 19:24 - Jun 7 by pencoedjack

Not sure that’s true just said on the news free travel is included when you get a visa (upon purchase of match ticket). As Keith said it’s going to be on par with a Lions tour on costing.

Anyway some of the Welsh massive on here have never been to Bristol never mind going to Doha.

The free travel is for the metro on matchday not to and from the airport
Qatar packages on 20:03 - Jun 7 with 2793 viewsFlashberryjack

Qatar packages on 16:14 - Jun 7 by onehunglow

Let's be honest.
We deserve this.
Whilst Plantini and Blatter were carving up this shyteshow taking brown envelopes by the score,we all let it go without hardly a murmur.

Rather than go and give credence to this despot regime,we should boycott it and see the stadiums play the games empty

Happy to take the knee then go to the cesspit of human rights.

Absolute hypocrites, with Southgate and the England team being the worst of the bunch.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024