Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs 08:55 - Jun 22 with 3265 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/57929/matthew-le-tissier

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 23:16 - Jun 24 with 905 viewsSadoldgit

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 20:26 - Jun 24 by Jellybaby

Well friend, I think you are in denial, did you hibernate during the lockdowns, did you miss the fact you were not allowed to see your family, because some tyrant said so, did you miss the fact that we go seamlessly from health crisis to war crisis with climate crisis thrown in for good measure. Did you miss the compliants wearing cloth masks that they could breathe through, but thought it would resist the microscopic covid droplets? Did you miss the vaccine coercion? Did you miss the fact that we are in a cost of living crisis? I could go on, but you get back to your BBC watching where they tell you all these things are perfectly normal, nothing to worry about, there's a good boy.

To be fair Jelly, you do sound a bit strange.
Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 23:33 - Jun 24 with 876 viewsJellybaby

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 23:16 - Jun 24 by Sadoldgit

To be fair Jelly, you do sound a bit strange.

To be considered strange by the brainwashed is high praise indeed Sogs my dear boy.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 14:13 - Jun 25 with 822 viewsJellybaby

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 09:44 - Jun 24 by saints__fan__73

You're quite mad aren't you!

Oh yes, 73 with your Lolling and insults and never engaging in debate.

"What frightens us most in a madman is his sane conversation" Anatole France.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 14:44 - Jun 25 with 803 viewsDorsetIan

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 14:13 - Jun 25 by Jellybaby

Oh yes, 73 with your Lolling and insults and never engaging in debate.

"What frightens us most in a madman is his sane conversation" Anatole France.

I‘m interested to know what you take this quote to mean.

I have had conversations with mad people, psychotic people (people who have been sectioned) and it is frightening that they can talk apparently sanely until you analyse the absolute nonsense they are spouting.

I’d say the same about you. You can articulate an argument which you obviously belief which doesn’t immediately sound like gibberish but which, when you dig deeper, is clearly mad.

Why do you quote it, do you think it somehow supports the conspiratorial nonsense you believe in?

It’s difficult to find the source of the quote online, so not clear what Anatole France meant by it.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 20:08 - Jun 25 with 766 viewsJellybaby

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 14:44 - Jun 25 by DorsetIan

I‘m interested to know what you take this quote to mean.

I have had conversations with mad people, psychotic people (people who have been sectioned) and it is frightening that they can talk apparently sanely until you analyse the absolute nonsense they are spouting.

I’d say the same about you. You can articulate an argument which you obviously belief which doesn’t immediately sound like gibberish but which, when you dig deeper, is clearly mad.

Why do you quote it, do you think it somehow supports the conspiratorial nonsense you believe in?

It’s difficult to find the source of the quote online, so not clear what Anatole France meant by it.

Nothing particularly profound Ian, just a riposte to being called mad. Many heroes of history have been called mad, so it obviously doesn't worry me in the slightest, in fact I take it as a compliment as people only resort to insults when their arguments have been exhausted.

Sadly for you, you are very much in this camp, I always think you could do better, as you show an interest in broadening your mind and have engaged in debate, only to revert back to compliant pleb. Maybe you can't face being in the minority or the social stress of having views that are deemed unacceptable in polite society or may be and I really hope not you actually believe all the crap you're served up.

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 22:51 - Jun 25 with 724 viewsDorsetIan

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 20:08 - Jun 25 by Jellybaby

Nothing particularly profound Ian, just a riposte to being called mad. Many heroes of history have been called mad, so it obviously doesn't worry me in the slightest, in fact I take it as a compliment as people only resort to insults when their arguments have been exhausted.

Sadly for you, you are very much in this camp, I always think you could do better, as you show an interest in broadening your mind and have engaged in debate, only to revert back to compliant pleb. Maybe you can't face being in the minority or the social stress of having views that are deemed unacceptable in polite society or may be and I really hope not you actually believe all the crap you're served up.

Your problem Jelly is that you view all those who disagree with you as being brainwashed.

We’re not. We‘re just better at sorting the wheat from the chaff than you are.

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 16:38 - Jun 26 with 655 viewsJellybaby

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 22:51 - Jun 25 by DorsetIan

Your problem Jelly is that you view all those who disagree with you as being brainwashed.

We’re not. We‘re just better at sorting the wheat from the chaff than you are.

Well, I think the wheat and chaff are being sorted out for you..

But It's a fair point - you call me mad, I call you brainwashed. This is exactly the divide and conquer the Elites want, when in fact we are all on the same side. My exasperation with people like you is that you act as "useful idiots" to a predator class that don't care about you, but manipulate you to do their bidding.

Anyway, back to Le Tiss, here is Matt speaking very sanely about sports injuries and the possible connection to the jab with Maajid Nawaz;

https://odysee.com/@MaajidNawaz:d/EP7-Radical:2?fbclid=IwAR2vHJGGgp3I3Dwnaeom1Ec

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 17:17 - Jun 26 with 634 viewsDorsetIan

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 16:38 - Jun 26 by Jellybaby

Well, I think the wheat and chaff are being sorted out for you..

But It's a fair point - you call me mad, I call you brainwashed. This is exactly the divide and conquer the Elites want, when in fact we are all on the same side. My exasperation with people like you is that you act as "useful idiots" to a predator class that don't care about you, but manipulate you to do their bidding.

Anyway, back to Le Tiss, here is Matt speaking very sanely about sports injuries and the possible connection to the jab with Maajid Nawaz;

https://odysee.com/@MaajidNawaz:d/EP7-Radical:2?fbclid=IwAR2vHJGGgp3I3Dwnaeom1Ec

I may be wrong but doesn’t the second half of your para 2 effectively call me brainwashed again?

There are no ‚Elites‘ directly things. Start by understanding that and you might make some progress.

Login to get fewer ads

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 17:27 - Jun 26 with 621 viewsBicester_North

Dorsetbaby or JellyIan? Or DorsetJellyIanBabyinStoke?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 18:19 - Jun 26 with 590 viewsJellybaby

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 17:17 - Jun 26 by DorsetIan

I may be wrong but doesn’t the second half of your para 2 effectively call me brainwashed again?

There are no ‚Elites‘ directly things. Start by understanding that and you might make some progress.

Oh, have you not heard of the World Economic Forum and their ever increasing influence on world events, so who funds WEF, would that be Bill Gates, the fourth richest man in the world, would that be the same Bill Gates who has become the biggest owner of farm land in America, whilst the rest of us are encouraged to go vegan and eat insects?

Have you also not heard of the World Health Organisation, who managed to get the whole world pretty much to act in lockstep re Covid - who is the second biggest donor to them - would that be the same Bill Gates?? Surely not? No you are right Ian, no Elites directing things.

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 23:32 - Jun 26 with 530 viewsJellybaby

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 17:27 - Jun 26 by Bicester_North

I like your style Bicester - a conspiracy theory within a conspiracy theory thread. Clever.

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 01:01 - Jun 27 with 494 viewsDorsetIan

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 18:19 - Jun 26 by Jellybaby

Oh, have you not heard of the World Economic Forum and their ever increasing influence on world events, so who funds WEF, would that be Bill Gates, the fourth richest man in the world, would that be the same Bill Gates who has become the biggest owner of farm land in America, whilst the rest of us are encouraged to go vegan and eat insects?

Have you also not heard of the World Health Organisation, who managed to get the whole world pretty much to act in lockstep re Covid - who is the second biggest donor to them - would that be the same Bill Gates?? Surely not? No you are right Ian, no Elites directing things.

Just checking.

So is Bill Gates the evil mastermind who’s brainwashing me?

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 01:03 - Jun 27 with 493 viewsDorsetIan

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 17:27 - Jun 26 by Bicester_North

Just checking.

Am I am the last multiple personality still standing on this forum?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024