Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Armstrong leaving, New striker incoming? 12:16 - Jul 8 with 1470 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.footballinsider247.com/sources-southampton-gree

It's all happening!!!

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Armstrong leaving, New striker incoming? on 14:47 - Jul 8 with 1285 viewsSadoldgit

Very surprised at this if true. If he is going out in loan it would be better for us if he went to a Prem club. If he is going to get up to Prem speed he won’t do so going back to the Championship.
Armstrong leaving, New striker incoming? on 15:00 - Jul 8 with 1253 viewsPatfromPoole

We only have two strikers at the moment, one of whom is Adam Armstrong.

I don’t think this will be happening at all.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Armstrong leaving, New striker incoming? on 15:04 - Jul 8 with 1249 viewsSaintsforeverj

Armstrong leaving, New striker incoming? on 15:00 - Jul 8 by PatfromPoole

Unless we are bringing in a couple of new strikers. Ralph played Long and Broja and even Redmond up front instead of Armstrong didn't he? Perhaps he wants to move him on.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2022 15:05]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Armstrong leaving, New striker incoming? on 17:10 - Jul 8 with 1144 viewsRon11

Armstrong leaving, New striker incoming? on 15:04 - Jul 8 by Saintsforeverj

Unless we are bringing in a couple of new strikers. Ralph played Long and Broja and even Redmond up front instead of Armstrong didn't he? Perhaps he wants to move him on.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2022 15:05]

I wish they'd move Hassenhutl on.
Armstrong leaving, New striker incoming? on 17:18 - Jul 8 with 1122 viewsSadoldgit

Armstrong leaving, New striker incoming? on 15:00 - Jul 8 by PatfromPoole

If it is true that we are looking to bring in up to 10 players we could well see a couple of strikers arrive.
Armstrong leaving, New striker incoming? on 10:04 - Jul 9 with 815 viewsBerber

Armstrong leaving, New striker incoming? on 17:18 - Jul 8 by Sadoldgit

If it is true that we are looking to bring in up to 10 players we could well see a couple of strikers arrive.

I’ll be happy to eat my words, but if it is two strikers, they will probably be 18/19 year olds and cost us 10 Million each.
Armstrong leaving, New striker incoming? on 15:39 - Jul 9 with 709 viewsSadoldgit

I think the Armstrong rumour has been dissed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024