Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dressing Room Unrest Never Ends Well 08:50 - Aug 12 with 2970 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/58216/dressing-room-unre

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Dressing Room Unrest Never Ends Well on 20:34 - Aug 12 with 700 viewscocklebreath

Dressing Room Unrest Never Ends Well on 17:46 - Aug 12 by Sadoldgit

Indeed. I would be very surprised to hear that the club is full of happy campers at the moment and would also be surprised if there weren’t a few players fed up because they are not starting. We have signed some promising players in this window and hopefully will pick up a couple more. There is no reason why we can’t turn things round but some players need to look at themselves and take some responsibility. If you want a starting place in the side, make yourself undropable. Put decent shifts in and don’t give up until the final whistle blows.

With most managers I’d believe what you’re saying but with Ralph being so erratic I doubt this is the case.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Dressing Room Unrest Never Ends Well on 20:36 - Aug 12 with 696 viewsRon11

Dressing Room Unrest Never Ends Well on 20:34 - Aug 12 by cocklebreath

With most managers I’d believe what you’re saying but with Ralph being so erratic I doubt this is the case.

Absolutely
Dressing Room Unrest Never Ends Well on 22:23 - Aug 12 with 620 viewsStAnt

Dressing Room Unrest Never Ends Well on 15:08 - Aug 12 by Saintsforeverj

This is the other side of the story and Nick is right to point it out IMO. These spoilt, greedy, very wealthy Premier League players down tools and don't put in the effort when they want to get rid of a manager. It happened at Chelsea with JM and it's happened at Man U a few times and at other clubs including us. Imagine a surgeon downs tools because they don't like their boss, on far less money. I'm not making excuses for Ralph's mistakes here, but these players seem to get away with their disgraceful behaviour Scott free. A few members of the squad don't like the manager, ok well get on with it. They are getting paid a lot of money. Or more the truth, they have had their heads turned by agents and other clubs, so they stop giving their all.

Ings did it, Broja did it and other members of the squad. It happens at other clubs too, but think about it, if you earn 100 grand a week, many here would work for a few weeks then retire. It's very easy for players to set the tone; they are very powerful knowing they can lose their job and retire tomorrow.

Nonetheless, all the questions we have will be answered on the pitch tomorrow.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2022 15:12]

If Broja did it so did the rest of the team playing alongside him. You're falling into the Ralph trap of blaming a young forward for team and management shortcomings - picking the easy target. Ralph is good at that rather than admitting his own mistakes.
Dressing Room Unrest Never Ends Well on 06:55 - Aug 13 with 489 viewssaintwizzler

I’d like nothing more than Hassenhüttl being our manager for a very long time as that’d mean he was doing a great job.

Unfortunately the way he is and has done for a while now is that if he doesn’t change his ways we are going down.
The odd team selections, substitutions, now this fixation of 5-3-2 and not addressing the problem CB issue.

He is his own worse enemy.

Go back to basics, 4-4-2/4-2-2-2 picking the right players in the right positions and start winning some games!!
Perraud and Aribo at LB and LM. Two left footed players.

Come on Ralph, stop over complicating things and do things simply.

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Dressing Room Unrest Never Ends Well on 07:26 - Aug 13 with 462 viewsVagina_Dentata

Dressing Room Unrest Never Ends Well on 12:39 - Aug 12 by solent_toffee

Charlie Austin is an aching simpleton. I fully expect him to get a regular slot on Talksport in the near future.

I wouldn’t be surprised to find out the leak was through Stephens/Austin.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024