Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Espionage act! 21:13 - Aug 12 with 3647 viewsCatullus

This is hysterical and no doubt Trump supporters will be along to say it absolutely is but in a different context,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-62527797

I have abslolutly no doubt that someone will be along to claim that no sane or sensible person will believe there's anything in this besides it being a witch hunt!

And we think UK politics is in a mess. Bojo just held a few parties and lied, he hasn't been investigated for espionage though there is still time.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Espionage act! on 21:16 - Aug 12 with 3001 viewsDr_Winston

I wouldn't rule out a second US Civil War within the next 50 years. They seem like two different species over there these days.

The Trump/Teaparty types are crazier than cut snakes, and those on the left, when they've decided what gender they are, are slowly going the same way.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Espionage act! on 21:27 - Aug 12 with 2974 viewsCatullus

The Espionage act! on 21:16 - Aug 12 by Dr_Winston

I wouldn't rule out a second US Civil War within the next 50 years. They seem like two different species over there these days.

The Trump/Teaparty types are crazier than cut snakes, and those on the left, when they've decided what gender they are, are slowly going the same way.

it could be in less than 20 years the way they are going. If Trump stands again and his supporters get just as crazy we can all look out.

If the USA collapsed we 'd all need to worry about China a lot more. What's left of NATO could cope with Russia but it may mean a new Europe only military alliance.

The world has become a very freaky place, even by USA standards.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Espionage act! on 22:11 - Aug 12 with 2929 viewsCountyJim

Always knew Russia had something on him sex videos etc and he's been asset for years
The Espionage act! on 22:14 - Aug 12 with 2928 viewsDr_Winston

The Espionage act! on 22:11 - Aug 12 by CountyJim

Always knew Russia had something on him sex videos etc and he's been asset for years

I never really bought into the Russian allegations, especially since he's long on record as being critical of Germany etc for cosying up to Putin, quite rightly as it's transpired. If he was a Russian asset it was an odd way to go about it.

Much like some of the frankly ridiculous stuff spouted about Johnson being similarly inclined.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Espionage act! on 22:43 - Aug 12 with 2894 viewsCatullus

The Espionage act! on 22:14 - Aug 12 by Dr_Winston

I never really bought into the Russian allegations, especially since he's long on record as being critical of Germany etc for cosying up to Putin, quite rightly as it's transpired. If he was a Russian asset it was an odd way to go about it.

Much like some of the frankly ridiculous stuff spouted about Johnson being similarly inclined.

trump had some big successes. I think Putin behaved better towards Trump because he knew Trump would call his bluff and tell him to eff off. Putin doesn't respect the weak and whatever else he is, trump isn't weak.

A loud mouthed loose cannon yes, but weak, no.

The Espionage act! on 23:13 - Aug 12 with 2864 viewsDr_Winston

The Espionage act! on 22:43 - Aug 12 by Catullus

trump had some big successes. I think Putin behaved better towards Trump because he knew Trump would call his bluff and tell him to eff off. Putin doesn't respect the weak and whatever else he is, trump isn't weak.

A loud mouthed loose cannon yes, but weak, no.

For sure. He's a dipshit in basically every way it's possible to be one, but even dipshits are occasionally right.

The Espionage act! on 00:03 - Aug 13 with 2842 viewsDJack

The Espionage act! on 22:14 - Aug 12 by Dr_Winston

He criticised Germany as they were then buying Russian gas... and not the more expensive LNG from America.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Espionage act! on 01:03 - Aug 13 with 2828 viewsCountyJim

I posted earlier this year the national achieve said he'd taken documents from the Whitehouse the bloke is a Russian spy

The republican posters on here gone very quiet
Login to get fewer ads

The Espionage act! on 03:21 - Aug 13 with 2803 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Espionage act! on 01:03 - Aug 13 by CountyJim

I posted earlier this year the national achieve said he'd taken documents from the Whitehouse the bloke is a Russian spy

The republican posters on here gone very quiet

Silent? Sorry, I've been too busy celebrating the latest bumbling move by the FBI to try to frame Trump for something. This is going to be election gold in November, and probably in November 2024.

Yes, he took documents and declassified them. Every POTUS does this. The ridiculousness of raiding his house over it only punctuates the obvious fact that this has become a nation with a two-tiered system of justice.

This same FBI lied on an application for a FISA warrant to open up an investigation (that largely included spying on Trump) on the Russian collusion hoax in 2017. They knew the Steele document was not real - it was created by Hillary's campaign (this has been proven) - but they didn't care because they had a mission. This is a remake of the same movie from 5 years ago.

Meanwhile, meet General Michael Hayden.

Here's 1 of 50 "experts" who claimed that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation. 3 weeks before the election.

That claim enabled Twitter & Facebook to censor (sometimes ban) anyone who tried to share the info.

Thereby RIGGING the election, and on a massive scale. That is not called an allegation. That is called a fact.

Now Mikey wants Trump executed. This is what we're dealing with. And most Americans - everyone on both the right and middle - are finally noticing.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2022 5:11]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Espionage act! on 10:10 - Aug 13 with 2694 viewsCountyJim

The Espionage act! on 03:21 - Aug 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

Silent? Sorry, I've been too busy celebrating the latest bumbling move by the FBI to try to frame Trump for something. This is going to be election gold in November, and probably in November 2024.

Yes, he took documents and declassified them. Every POTUS does this. The ridiculousness of raiding his house over it only punctuates the obvious fact that this has become a nation with a two-tiered system of justice.

This same FBI lied on an application for a FISA warrant to open up an investigation (that largely included spying on Trump) on the Russian collusion hoax in 2017. They knew the Steele document was not real - it was created by Hillary's campaign (this has been proven) - but they didn't care because they had a mission. This is a remake of the same movie from 5 years ago.

Here's 1 of 50 "experts" who claimed that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation. 3 weeks before the election.

That claim enabled Twitter & Facebook to censor (sometimes ban) anyone who tried to share the info.

Thereby RIGGING the election, and on a massive scale. That is not called an allegation. That is called a fact.

Now Mikey wants Trump executed. This is what we're dealing with. And most Americans - everyone on both the right and middle - are finally noticing.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/ex-kgb-agent-trump-russian-asset-mueller

It's all coming out
The Espionage act! on 10:22 - Aug 13 with 2677 viewsBest_loser

This must be one of those commies the Qanon/ oath seekers type people on here talk about 😁

Thankfully there are only 2 of them , this is Swansea not some MAGA trailer park in west Virginia
The Espionage act! on 13:01 - Aug 13 with 2610 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

It used to be the case that all ex presidents are still allowed access to briefings, intelligence and classified information. Has this changed recently?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

The Espionage act! on 13:10 - Aug 13 with 2602 viewsKilkennyjack

Both Trump and Johnson are Russian paid for.

And the truth will out.

Trump is certainly going to jail.
Johnson should go to jail but its far from certain. The UK needs the FBI not the Met pussies.

Remember
Trump ❌
Bannon ❌
LePen ❌
Johnson ❌

Brexit should be next up ….. ⏰

Beware of the Risen People

The Espionage act! on 13:39 - Aug 13 with 2566 viewsDJack

The Espionage act! on 03:21 - Aug 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

So if he did declassify there is a Trump signed document attesting to this in the hands of the government, right?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Espionage act! on 13:50 - Aug 13 with 2550 viewsDr_Parnassus

They are just desperate to stop him running in 2024, they know the public want him back in power which will have ruined all their “work” to oust him.

A victory for Trump would finish an awful lot of people off. The sensible among us see it for what it is.

The Dems are finished, and they know it.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The Espionage act! on 14:54 - Aug 13 with 2501 viewsKilkennyjack

🤣🤣🇺🇸

The Espionage act! on 15:00 - Aug 13 with 2497 viewsKilkennyjack

You cant bully democracy.
Trumps MAGA rag tag army are people who are too scared to join the army and/or too dull to join the police.

Trump took govt docs home, Trump did not return them when asked, and a judge agreed and issued a search warrant for find them.

Anything else would mean that Trumps above the law of the land.
Not right shirley.

Oh yes…. the FBI then found said docs.

The Espionage act! on 20:44 - Aug 13 with 2425 viewsDJack

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, we rate Just the News Questionable and Right Biased based on story selection that mostly favors a conservative perspective. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks and the promotion of conspiracy theories and right-wing propaganda.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/just-the-news/

Additionally i do believe (happy tobe corrected) that anything that is Nuclear is NOT able to be declassified by Preidential decree

As for Democrats Gestapo, Trump is the only President who tried for a Presidential decrees to seize the voting machines...Projection, much from you?!

The Espionage act! on 21:06 - Aug 13 with 2411 viewsKilkennyjack

The Espionage act! on 20:44 - Aug 13 by DJack

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, we rate Just the News Questionable and Right Biased based on story selection that mostly favors a conservative perspective. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks and the promotion of conspiracy theories and right-wing propaganda.

Additionally i do believe (happy tobe corrected) that anything that is Nuclear is NOT able to be declassified by Preidential decree

As for Democrats Gestapo, Trump is the only President who tried for a Presidential decrees to seize the voting machines...Projection, much from you?!

Here is the kicker 2071 … 🇺🇸🤣
[Post edited 13 Aug 2022 21:07]

The Espionage act! on 21:29 - Aug 13 with 2405 viewsCatullus

The Espionage act! on 20:44 - Aug 13 by DJack

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Wasting your time there really, those who are so wrapped up in Trump or Biden can't see or accept other points of view or even the evidence.

I've said it before, Bojo or Corbyn or Trump or Biden, both countries were screwed whichever choice they made, just for different reasons.

Whoever wins the next POTUS raffle I expect there to be a lot of violence in the USA.

The Espionage act! on 23:57 - Aug 13 with 2367 viewsKilkennyjack

The Espionage act! on 21:29 - Aug 13 by Catullus

Wasting your time there really, those who are so wrapped up in Trump or Biden can't see or accept other points of view or even the evidence.

I've said it before, Bojo or Corbyn or Trump or Biden, both countries were screwed whichever choice they made, just for different reasons.

Whoever wins the next POTUS raffle I expect there to be a lot of violence in the USA.

You are wrong.

Jan 06 was the peak of violence. Nothing else will happen.
People have bills to pay and families to look after.

The Espionage act! on 17:57 - Aug 14 with 2504 viewsKerouac

The Espionage act! on 23:57 - Aug 13 by Kilkennyjack

You are wrong.

Jan 06 was the peak of violence. Nothing else will happen.
People have bills to pay and families to look after.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/06/03/at-least-12-have-died-in-na

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/09/report-2020-antifa-blm-led-riots-injured-m

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8740609/Rioting-140-cities-George-Floyd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Espionage act! on 21:58 - Aug 15 with 2179 viewsDr_Parnassus

It really wasn’t though.

It was no attack, it was a protest that ended up in a trespass. Nothing more.

It been portrayed that way by the media of course because they want to forget that for 12 months prior, they encouraged people to burn cities to the ground, attack and kill people, burn homes and loot businesses.

The biggest attack on the principles of democracy was the MSM, Dems and social media companies working in tandem to sway an election by blanket propaganda, suppression of the free press and then combined it with postal voting.

Had the Republicans done that there would be uproar, calling it a right wing stronghold nation etc etc

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024