Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline Day 06:41 - Aug 31 with 1926 viewsIOMDale

What positions do we want to see strengthened today?

Can’t see us bringing any forwards in with Luke & Tav surely due back soon, though we’re still lacking pace so maybe a wide player?

UTDNFS

Deadline Day on 08:08 - Aug 31 with 1816 viewsleedsdale

The deadline is 11pm tomorrow, thankfully.

It’s tricky to guess how Bentley will assess the squad. If he thinks John and Graham are capable of being full back cover, then we might not sign a full back, but otherwise I think maybe a right back.

If Luke and Tav are out longer term then another striker is needed.
Deadline Day on 08:16 - Aug 31 with 1800 viewsfitzochris

We don't know that Campbell and Charman are "back soon", sadly.

We heard Campbell was training again and then it all went quiet, suggesting, to me at least, that he has suffered a set-back of some kind and the management of the time chose to keep it quiet.

Stockdale's assessment of Charman's (self-inflicted?) injury was that it would keep him out for some time.

So, I would suggest we will be operating for the foreseeable with only Henderson and Rodney, unless Bentley chooses to bring someone in.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Deadline Day on 08:22 - Aug 31 with 1783 viewsIOMDale

Apologies, thought it was today.

Just assumed both forwards would be back soon but if not, we’d probably need an additional body up top.

UTDNFS

Deadline Day on 08:34 - Aug 31 with 1746 viewsHullDale

I might be misremembering, but years ago I think we used to get occasional updates from Thorpe's treatment room.

I'd love to see something from the current medical staff along those lines - updates on Keohane, Charman, Campbell, EEL & any others... there is a fine line between informing fans and helping future opposition, but anything at this point would be useful.
Deadline Day on 09:08 - Aug 31 with 1642 viewsrichfoad32

Deadline Day on 08:22 - Aug 31 by IOMDale

Apologies, thought it was today.

Just assumed both forwards would be back soon but if not, we’d probably need an additional body up top.

If no forwards are incoming or imminently returning from injury, is Sinclair an option up top? Seems brave, has a hell of a leap and wins his fair share in the air for a littlun.

And Hendo as evidenced last night, may be best utilised as an impact sub.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024