Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7 Swans a swimming Match thread. 09:20 - Sep 3 with 30398 viewsconnell10

I'm going 1-1 ....Willock to score .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

7 Swans a swimming Match thread. on 11:51 - Sep 4 with 610 viewsdavman

7 Swans a swimming Match thread. on 08:40 - Sep 4 by nix

It is infuriating because if he hadn't been fouled, Willock is the player from our team you'd most like in that position, as he'd almost certainly have scored. It doesn't just seem like a clear goal scoring opportunity but almost a banker.

We would almost certainly have won that game if we'd scored first as they couldn't have adopted the tactic of just closing us down, pulling us back, and for a bit of novelty, kicking us up into the air. They would have had to try and win the game a bit more. I know they had a few chances but I think the whole team was a bit rattled after the Willock fiasco.

Also I wish they could put into the LOTG at which point you can actually be booked, sent off, granted a penalty, just so we know when it isn't 'too soon' so we can not even bother to attack against a dirty side like Swansea, because frankly there's no point when you've got such crap officials.

They can't because the laws apply from the first whistle to a period after the last on.

They are all so blatantly incompetent that most of them think that this is a "thing" ; it would explain the fact that Willock gets NOTHING for the first 10 minutes of every single game.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024