Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other Clubs' Perceptions 17:29 - Sep 9 with 5897 viewsnyhoops

What do you think other clubs (particularly London clubs) views of QPR supporters are? For instance, we all know what we think about Fulham, Millwall, etc. I suppose its not that important, just curious.
Other Clubs' Perceptions on 20:25 - Sep 12 with 1011 viewsqueensparker

Old school fans:

“Great team back in the day, Stanley Bowles, Rodney, still a good away day, made tw-ts out of themselves in the Premier League (twice) but still a proper club in a sea of London plastic”

New school fans:

“Tinpot LOL 😂 #messi 🎣”
Other Clubs' Perceptions on 20:35 - Sep 12 with 989 viewsdmm

Other Clubs' Perceptions on 18:31 - Sep 12 by switchingcode

I Like most of the fans on here

You've probably been asked this before but why do you, as a Brentford fan, post on a QPR message board? I've no issue at all with you doing so and have appreciated some of the stuff you've contributed. I'm just interested to understand what the attraction is for you.
Other Clubs' Perceptions on 01:05 - Sep 13 with 842 viewsHooping_Mad

2/3rds of the way through I found out I didn't love or hate other clubs enough to finish the survey.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Other Clubs' Perceptions on 08:36 - Sep 13 with 689 viewsswitchingcode

Other Clubs' Perceptions on 20:35 - Sep 12 by dmm

You've probably been asked this before but why do you, as a Brentford fan, post on a QPR message board? I've no issue at all with you doing so and have appreciated some of the stuff you've contributed. I'm just interested to understand what the attraction is for you.

Just to read Clive’s match reports is as good a reason for me even if it’s not my team.When we have played whatever the score his accurate and humorous observations are first class.There are also some very good posters on here and the fact I love the championship it keeps me involved be it from afar.
Other Clubs' Perceptions on 09:38 - Sep 13 with 654 viewsTonto

i think its changed over the last decade or so... and a lot of that is down to the fans rather than the team.

as many older posters have put - we used to be a good "second team" - one of the few grounds that never had nor particularly needed fences around the ground. But unfortunately i think the new perception is that our fans are a bunch of coked up headhunter wannabes and are trashing our reputation with every game.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Other Clubs' Perceptions on 17:11 - Sep 13 with 514 viewsenfieldargh

I've actually become quite surpried by how many younger fans weve got. Not just kids but 18-30 year olds.

I keep getting questions like, which division are qpr in then, whose the manager. This from Arse & spuds fans in my area.

Dont care about Brentford its just their stadium announcer I cant stand Peter whotshisface plus the KNUT of a scum stadium announcer.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024