Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
applicable here 10:25 - Oct 22 with 1186 viewsvetchonian

I came across this recently....most apt I think

https://cleverjourneys.com/2021/09/18/the-donkey-tiger-and-lion-lesson/

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

applicable here on 18:25 - Oct 22 with 1084 viewsCatullus

I am most definitely a Donkey, or maybe as Ass

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

applicable here on 19:00 - Oct 22 with 1062 viewsbritferry

applicable here on 18:25 - Oct 22 by Catullus

I am most definitely a Donkey, or maybe as Ass

"an Ass" you Donkey

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

applicable here on 17:10 - Oct 23 with 1005 viewsCatullus

hee haw

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

applicable here on 17:39 - Oct 23 with 989 viewsWingstandwood

Conspiracy theorists being some of the worst examples of not caring about "truth and reality". Yep! Donkeys!

Now the Twin Towers was according to many idiots brought down by either (take one of their picks) thermite….or conventional demolition explosives…..or directed free energy technology using the subterfuge of (take one of their picks) CGI jets…..or unmanned remote piloted jets….. or patsy terrorists indoctrinated and duped by CIA agent Bin Laden to fly those jets. How they disagree with each other hey!

Oh and zero evidence or debunking evidence that completely disproves absolute bullsh1t is not seen as any problem whatsoever, because that to nut-jobs is proof of conspiracy machination and dirty tricks. Downright lies and fantasy takes over to fill in the blanks!

That is why David Icke can stand up and state that the Moon is an abandoned space station despite providing zero proof…. Because zero proof and debunking evidence becomes part of the conspiracy involving a plot, a cover-up and black-operation(s) orchestrated by dark forces and shady operators lurking in the shadows.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024