Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the craic with the poppies 15:25 - Oct 29 with 1522 viewsSpringhill_old_boy

Just watching the match here in rainy Portugal and noticed the Palace players are wearing poppies on their shirts, the officials likewise.
2 questions... 1 In October? Match around the 11th OK I know the obsession with the poppy over there! And 2.. Did the Saints kitman not get the memo?
What's the craic with the poppies on 15:33 - Oct 29 with 1489 viewssaintwizzler

Palace’s last home game before Remembrance Day.
I would of thought we will do the same next Sunday

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

What's the craic with the poppies on 15:35 - Oct 29 with 1473 viewskingslandstand1

What's the craic with the poppies on 15:33 - Oct 29 by saintwizzler

They got permission required from the FA to do so
What's the craic with the poppies on 00:55 - Oct 30 with 1258 viewsSpringhill_old_boy

What's the craic with the poppies on 15:33 - Oct 29 by saintwizzler

Fair enough ... just seemed odd that both teams were not wearing it .. as it is enforced over there .. but thats another argument .. whether it should be worn or voluntary ...
What's the craic with the poppies on 11:49 - Oct 31 with 1078 viewsSaintNick

What's the craic with the poppies on 00:55 - Oct 30 by Springhill_old_boy

Fair enough ... just seemed odd that both teams were not wearing it .. as it is enforced over there .. but thats another argument .. whether it should be worn or voluntary ...

As was said it was their last game before the 11th November the actual day of remembrance that is a Friday and they also had a minutes silence against us , , they are at home again on the 12th and remembrance Sunday is the following day the 13th.

The Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall is on Saturday 12th so I am surprised that they didnt do the poppy and minutes silence on this day , I suspect that someone didn't do their homework and just looked at the calendar and scheduled it for the game before

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024