Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special 09:28 - Nov 5 with 1896 viewsCatullus

It makes disturbing watching. Anyone who supports this World Cup in Qatar needs to watch it and think again.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 09:50 - Nov 5 with 1877 viewsonehunglow

Lets not forget the letter sent out toa ll countries basically telling them to stick to football and not mention politics in Qatar or even Human Rights. I read many on here going on about that but ,as a group,we do nothing.That makes us hypocrites.All.
When Russia and Qatar were bizarrely selected the whole world of football should have simply refused to take part.

Foot ball is stained by this and every player that takes part is no dfferent to those who played in apartheid South Africa,which we all loathed.

Didn't we.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 09:51 - Nov 5 with 1875 viewsCatullus

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 09:50 - Nov 5 by onehunglow

Lets not forget the letter sent out toa ll countries basically telling them to stick to football and not mention politics in Qatar or even Human Rights. I read many on here going on about that but ,as a group,we do nothing.That makes us hypocrites.All.
When Russia and Qatar were bizarrely selected the whole world of football should have simply refused to take part.

Foot ball is stained by this and every player that takes part is no dfferent to those who played in apartheid South Africa,which we all loathed.

Didn't we.

Money and greed makes hypocrites of all of us.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 09:55 - Nov 5 with 1865 viewsonehunglow

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 09:51 - Nov 5 by Catullus

It does mate.
It would help our soul if we admitted so and were brave enough to try to change.

I am absolutely of the opinion if Wales lose every game and go home early then I will not exactly be slightly miffed.This is bigger than football.
It would be nice if the leading teams made a real statement on it during a game.

Maybe ,simply stop playing for 1 minute and bow heads

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 09:57 - Nov 5 with 1867 viewsBoundy

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 09:51 - Nov 5 by Catullus

Question should be asked , why is only now that the voices of concern are only now getting louder , I see Gary Neville had a bit of a roasting on HIGNY this week , well worth a watch just to see how one person can ignore morality in the name of money

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 10:02 - Nov 5 with 1860 viewsonehunglow

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 09:57 - Nov 5 by Boundy

Question should be asked , why is only now that the voices of concern are only now getting louder , I see Gary Neville had a bit of a roasting on HIGNY this week , well worth a watch just to see how one person can ignore morality in the name of money

Indeed so.
Bad taste in the mouth

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 10:05 - Nov 5 with 1861 viewsCatullus

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 09:57 - Nov 5 by Boundy

I haven't watched it yet.

In watching the Exposure programme, because of the Ukraine conflict we now get 40% of our LNG from Qatar, we have lurched from one crisis into another. Qatar is also accused of funding terrorists, they are accused of funding Al Musra, the Syrian branch of ISIS.

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 11:28 - Nov 5 with 1839 viewscontroversial_jack

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 10:05 - Nov 5 by Catullus

I haven't watched it yet.

In watching the Exposure programme, because of the Ukraine conflict we now get 40% of our LNG from Qatar, we have lurched from one crisis into another. Qatar is also accused of funding terrorists, they are accused of funding Al Musra, the Syrian branch of ISIS.

You are correct. we don't want to piss them off as well as Russia or we will freeze. The US plan is working well, to the detriment of Europe.

Funding terrorists is not restricted to Qatar. we supply Saudi, Yemen, and many other dodgy regimes with weapons.

If reports are correct, the SBS blew up Nord 2 pipeline and we sent drones to attack the Russian black sea fleet. Of course, we will never know, it will be denied. Sweden knows who did it, but won't disclose wh., If it was Russia they would have told the world by now.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/ships-carrying-2-billion-natural-110454279.htm
[Post edited 5 Nov 2022 11:44]
ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 13:15 - Nov 5 with 1802 viewsBoundy

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 11:28 - Nov 5 by controversial_jack

You are correct. we don't want to piss them off as well as Russia or we will freeze. The US plan is working well, to the detriment of Europe.

Funding terrorists is not restricted to Qatar. we supply Saudi, Yemen, and many other dodgy regimes with weapons.

If reports are correct, the SBS blew up Nord 2 pipeline and we sent drones to attack the Russian black sea fleet. Of course, we will never know, it will be denied. Sweden knows who did it, but won't disclose wh., If it was Russia they would have told the world by now.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/ships-carrying-2-billion-natural-110454279.htm

So in your world of make believe you can claim anything with no fear of having to fact check it , I’m afraid this may come as a surprise but that’s not how it works . Would you still care to claim that Russian tanks do not get stuck in mud ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 17:30 - Nov 5 with 1766 viewsJack123

It wouldn't bother me in the slightest to boycott this world cup, I know I make the odd comment about too many gay people on soap operas, but they take treating people like dog shi^ to another level.

It all seems a bit, too little to late, for the media to start whinging about quataris human treatment just before it's all due to start.

Absolutely shameless.

This post has been edited by an administrator

libera nos a malo

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 18:54 - Nov 5 with 1734 viewscontroversial_jack

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 13:15 - Nov 5 by Boundy

So in your world of make believe you can claim anything with no fear of having to fact check it , I’m afraid this may come as a surprise but that’s not how it works . Would you still care to claim that Russian tanks do not get stuck in mud ?

When the ground freezes they can move freely and quickly, which should allow mass movements. This is all speculation of course, but it's common sense
ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 19:53 - Nov 5 with 1711 viewsCatullus

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 11:28 - Nov 5 by controversial_jack

If reports are correct? Which reports exactly?

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 21:03 - Nov 5 with 1693 viewscontroversial_jack

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 19:53 - Nov 5 by Catullus

If reports are correct? Which reports exactly?

Russian ones of course, you don't expect the MOD to admit it
ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 23:44 - Nov 5 with 1643 viewsCatullus

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 21:03 - Nov 5 by controversial_jack

Russian ones of course, you don't expect the MOD to admit it

But you expect the Russians are telling the truth?

Of course you do, hw silly of me.

Of course when ground freezes tanks can move, that's not speculation. It's 4 foot deep, cloying mud they'd have a problem with

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 00:01 - Nov 6 with 1635 viewscontroversial_jack

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 23:44 - Nov 5 by Catullus

But you expect the Russians are telling the truth?

Of course you do, hw silly of me.

Of course when ground freezes tanks can move, that's not speculation. It's 4 foot deep, cloying mud they'd have a problem with

They can't move at the moment unless it's by road and that would make for an easy target
ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 09:41 - Nov 6 with 1570 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 17:30 - Nov 5 by Jack123

It wouldn't bother me in the slightest to boycott this world cup, I know I make the odd comment about too many gay people on soap operas, but they take treating people like dog shi^ to another level.

It all seems a bit, too little to late, for the media to start whinging about quataris human treatment just before it's all due to start.

Absolutely shameless.

This post has been edited by an administrator

He’s saying what everyone is thinking. Gary Neville is nothing but a hypocrite. He’s been a millionaire since about the age of 20 yet he’s still chasing the cold hard cash a quarter of a century later. He’s about as out of touch with “working people” as Rishi Sunak is.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 10:35 - Nov 6 with 1547 viewsonehunglow

He sounds off about his concern for the poor but the reality is he wouldn’t urinatecon them if on fire

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 12:16 - Nov 6 with 1522 viewsmax936

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 10:35 - Nov 6 by onehunglow

He sounds off about his concern for the poor but the reality is he wouldn’t urinatecon them if on fire

In fairness he opened his Hotel up to house the less fortunate over a part of the covid crisis, something like that anyway.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 12:50 - Nov 6 with 1505 viewsonehunglow

He did not forgetting fellow owner Ryan Giggs

Neville made sure it was well publicised

It doesn’t excuse his hypocrisy here

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 13:07 - Nov 6 with 1496 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

ITV - Exposure, a Qatar special on 12:16 - Nov 6 by max936

In fairness he opened his Hotel up to house the less fortunate over a part of the covid crisis, something like that anyway.

Might as well pick up some easy PR points when paying customers are no longer an option.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024