Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru 11:38 - Nov 15 with 4471 viewsKilkennyjack

I don't blame him, he is English after all ….🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧

Beware of the Risen People

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 18:50 - Nov 16 with 1025 viewsraynor94

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 16:01 - Nov 16 by Kilkennyjack

Willy bach knows whats coming if he dared to have an Investiture…. 🏃🏿‍♂️….🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

‘Where did you get that name from Willy ?,
I got it from my father silly,
Give it back then love …..’
[Post edited 16 Nov 2022 16:08]

What a pathetic creature you are

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 19:59 - Nov 16 with 984 viewsKilkennyjack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 18:50 - Nov 16 by raynor94

What a pathetic creature you are

😢

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 20:05 - Nov 16 with 983 viewsKilkennyjack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 18:30 - Nov 16 by pencoedjack

Similar to how Englishmen who weren't good enough to play for their country of birth latched onto the Welsh football team I presume?

Are you familiar with FIFA and the rules that govern every national team on earth ?

Every player who pulls on our shirt is a Cymro.

Yma O Hyd 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 20:23 - Nov 16 with 966 viewsonehunglow

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 20:05 - Nov 16 by Kilkennyjack

Are you familiar with FIFA and the rules that govern every national team on earth ?

Every player who pulls on our shirt is a Cymro.

Yma O Hyd 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Wrong.
Many qualify through grandparents .
If you read our friends critique on the a welsh bloodline , then many internationals are NOT.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 20:59 - Nov 16 with 957 viewspencoedjack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 20:23 - Nov 16 by onehunglow

Wrong.
If you read our friends critique on the a welsh bloodline , then many internationals are NOT.

I have no idea why anyone replies to him.

He hates everything English but will be beating his todger when Torquay born Keiffer Moore runs out for Wales closely followed by Exeter born Ampudu.

They are English who would pick their country of birth if they were good enough ….. End of.
Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 21:41 - Nov 16 with 943 viewsMad_Mike

What William has said is he supports Wales in the Rugby and England in the Football. 👍
Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 22:02 - Nov 16 with 935 viewsKilkennyjack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 20:23 - Nov 16 by onehunglow

Wrong.

Wrong.

FIFA rules permit grand parent qualifications.
Therefore by the rules that apply equally to all nations - they are welsh.

Rahim Sterling of course was born in Jamaica.

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 22:07 - Nov 16 with 931 viewsKilkennyjack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 20:59 - Nov 16 by pencoedjack

He hates everything English but will be beating his todger when Torquay born Keiffer Moore runs out for Wales closely followed by Exeter born Ampudu.

They are English who would pick their country of birth if they were good enough ….. End of.

Rubbish.

Everyone knows that Dai Brooks went to welsh and english age group camps, and picked Cymru.

Shirley its where your heart is.
Read on this site about Dan James and his dad.

Login to get fewer ads

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 22:11 - Nov 16 with 919 viewsKilkennyjack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 21:41 - Nov 16 by Mad_Mike

What William has said is he supports Wales in the Rugby and England in the Football. 👍

Like the one kid who supports both Liverpool and Man Utd ?

You just don't get to support rival teams/nations.

Willy Wales is English and i respect that.
Come on Ingerland 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Too scared to have an investiture as well.
Dont blame him.

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 08:11 - Nov 17 with 873 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 22:11 - Nov 16 by Kilkennyjack

Like the one kid who supports both Liverpool and Man Utd ?

You just don't get to support rival teams/nations.

Willy Wales is English and i respect that.
Come on Ingerland 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Too scared to have an investiture as well.
Dont blame him.

Of course the Irish team was full of English men who had never been to the ROI under Jack Charlton including Andy Townsend and Mark Lawrence who qualified for the ROI by various dubious Irish Heritage . They were all of course not good enough to play for their Country of Birth England.

The same applies to Rugby with many players from other distant countries playing in the six nations. You can even qualify through residency.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 09:13 - Nov 17 with 859 viewsBryanSwan

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 18:30 - Nov 16 by pencoedjack

Similar to how Englishmen who weren't good enough to play for their country of birth latched onto the Welsh football team I presume?

I'm sure some do, but you could say the same about a lot of players eligible for multiple countries.
If my parents were Welsh and I happened to be born in England I'd most likely still consider myself Welsh.

Maybe I'll move to a pacific island, can people still qualify after living somewhere for X amount of years?

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 09:46 - Nov 17 with 834 viewsonehunglow

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 22:07 - Nov 16 by Kilkennyjack

Rubbish.

Everyone knows that Dai Brooks went to welsh and english age group camps, and picked Cymru.

Shirley its where your heart is.
Read on this site about Dan James and his dad.

No,it’s how you see yourself.
My son ,born in England of Welsh father ,considers himself 100% English.
My granddaughter ,born Netherlands, is English. She could have had dual nationality.
She could no doubt play sport for Netherlands even not understanding a word of Dutch. Not unlike Belgian Pat Van Den Hauwe, Welsh international, .

Calzaghe ,born London,saw himself as Italian /Welsh .

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 15:46 - Nov 17 with 801 viewsKilkennyjack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 08:11 - Nov 17 by felixstowe_jack

Of course the Irish team was full of English men who had never been to the ROI under Jack Charlton including Andy Townsend and Mark Lawrence who qualified for the ROI by various dubious Irish Heritage . They were all of course not good enough to play for their Country of Birth England.

The same applies to Rugby with many players from other distant countries playing in the six nations. You can even qualify through residency.

Can you remind me how England got off at the 1994 World Cup ?

Ireland were there, beating Italy in NYC.

Looking forward to the reply …..🤣

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 15:48 - Nov 17 with 799 viewsKilkennyjack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 09:46 - Nov 17 by onehunglow

No,it’s how you see yourself.
My son ,born in England of Welsh father ,considers himself 100% English.
My granddaughter ,born Netherlands, is English. She could have had dual nationality.
She could no doubt play sport for Netherlands even not understanding a word of Dutch. Not unlike Belgian Pat Van Den Hauwe, Welsh international, .

Calzaghe ,born London,saw himself as Italian /Welsh .

Thats why i said its where your heart is.

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 18:55 - Nov 17 with 779 viewspencoedjack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 09:13 - Nov 17 by BryanSwan

I'm sure some do, but you could say the same about a lot of players eligible for multiple countries.
If my parents were Welsh and I happened to be born in England I'd most likely still consider myself Welsh.

Maybe I'll move to a pacific island, can people still qualify after living somewhere for X amount of years?

Evening Bryan

I was answering in the context of the thread & the usually nonsense spouted by the Forum idiot.

I’d imagine Southgate & the English lads are sat in their hotel wondering how they let David Brooks an Englishman play for Wales.

They are no doubt crapping themselves wondering if he will face them on the 29th.
Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 20:00 - Nov 17 with 758 viewsKilkennyjack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 18:55 - Nov 17 by pencoedjack

Evening Bryan

I was answering in the context of the thread & the usually nonsense spouted by the Forum idiot.

I’d imagine Southgate & the English lads are sat in their hotel wondering how they let David Brooks an Englishman play for Wales.

They are no doubt crapping themselves wondering if he will face them on the 29th.

🤣👍

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 21:23 - Nov 17 with 731 viewsBryanSwan

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 18:55 - Nov 17 by pencoedjack

Evening Bryan

I think Maguire would be scared to face Itay Shechter let alone Dai Brooks.
We've got two massive games before then anyway, games i think some people are overlooking. The US and Iran will not be easy.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 21:38 - Nov 17 with 718 viewsSirjohnalot

Not sure that it matters that some posh bloke we’ll never met has said good luck to the English team, none of which will either care.

He cheered his head off when we beat England in the rugby. Great picture of him next to Harry looking sick.

Seems an ok fella. Can’t say I lose a seconds sleep either way
Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 02:39 - Nov 18 with 681 viewsKilkennyjack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 21:38 - Nov 17 by Sirjohnalot

Not sure that it matters that some posh bloke we’ll never met has said good luck to the English team, none of which will either care.

He cheered his head off when we beat England in the rugby. Great picture of him next to Harry looking sick.

You dont get to pick Celtic and Rangers, not Swans and Cardiff, not Spurs and Arsenal, not both England and Cymru.

I dont make the rules here.

We all know he is a posh English bloke who supports England. Thats the fact and thats fine.

But dont then lie and mislead just because you inherited the title of the Prince of Wales. Be a proper man and speak the self evident truth.

He is a Saes.
He is simply not Welsh in the slightest. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 07:40 - Nov 18 with 650 viewspencoedjack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 21:38 - Nov 17 by Sirjohnalot

It matters to some as they have nothing but bitterness & hatred inside them when it comes to Great Britain.

As you say he seems a decent fella which is more than can be said about a poster who derails every thread which mentions England with the same recycled bollocks.

The irony is the fact it’s a forum for a club who play in the English football system of which our Prince is the president.
Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 08:45 - Nov 18 with 617 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

We don't want a Prince of Wales becomes we want the Prince of Wales to support us. Do people really swallow this contradictory nonsense.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 09:55 - Nov 18 with 604 viewsWhiterockin

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 08:45 - Nov 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

We don't want a Prince of Wales becomes we want the Prince of Wales to support us. Do people really swallow this contradictory nonsense.

Nope and quite frankly I don't care either way who he supports.
Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 10:39 - Nov 18 with 581 viewsonehunglow

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 20:59 - Nov 16 by pencoedjack

True. They choose who they represent. They are NOT Welsh . Get the fark over it bois bach

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 10:43 - Nov 18 with 574 viewsunion_jack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 09:55 - Nov 18 by Whiterockin

Nope and quite frankly I don't care either way who he supports.

Only those with a massive chip on their shoulders would do.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 10:52 - Nov 18 with 566 viewsonehunglow

Look.
It’s like this

Kevin Pieterson
Allan Lamb .

Afrikaner first language boys played for Engl@nd but would hardly described themselves as English
Pieterson came here to play Test cricket as the Quita system in SA held him back .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024