Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden 12:24 - Dec 7 with 3507 viewsPoirot

Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 15:54 - Dec 8 with 3285 viewsgeezershoong

Le Yawn.
Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 21:34 - Dec 8 with 3141 viewsSaintNick

Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 15:54 - Dec 8 by geezershoong

Le Yawn.

I dont particularly agree with his views, but it his right to express them and as long as they are not racist, homophobic etc, I dont see the issue, if you dont like them ignone him it's simple

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 21:35 - Dec 8 with 3138 viewskernow

I don't understand this ?
Matt's alleged words make sense because of your failure to put them into any kind of context

I love you Matt. I'm your biggest fan.

Creepy.
Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 21:57 - Dec 8 with 3102 viewsSaintNick

Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 21:35 - Dec 8 by kernow

Matt's alleged words make sense because of your failure to put them into any kind of context

Creepy.

They dont make much sense to me

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 22:03 - Dec 8 with 3095 viewskernow

When I see no context
I see no sense.
Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 08:48 - Dec 10 with 2902 viewskingolaf

Apart from what he’s said, it’s the all knowing way he’s saying it that is getting on my tits.

Just because he was an amazing player, that doesn’t excuse him for being an utter helmet.
Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 10:01 - Dec 10 with 2856 viewskentsouthampton

He's right about them making themselves wealthier, Mone is just the tip of a very large iceberg.
Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 10:21 - Dec 10 with 2849 viewsJellybaby

Le Tiss is like Noah warning about the impending flood - everyone thinks He's a madman until it happens.

I wish he was mad, as that would be easier than coping with the truth that the super rich technocrats see the populace as a cancer upon this planet, that they wish to control through the pious sounding "sustainable development goals" that will limit our travel and freedoms (Hunger Games zonal style - never mind we will have the metaverse!) while they have access to all areas in their private jets.

Prophets of doom, who say act now before it's too late are never well received. Most people would rather support their openly corrupt leaders and the obscenely wealthy Elites than listen to one of their own saying "hold on, there's a problem here" Maybe the upcoming food shortages and power outages will bring us out of our slumber?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Login to get fewer ads

Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 16:22 - Dec 11 with 2674 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 10:21 - Dec 10 by Jellybaby

Le Tiss is like Noah warning about the impending flood - everyone thinks He's a madman until it happens.

I wish he was mad, as that would be easier than coping with the truth that the super rich technocrats see the populace as a cancer upon this planet, that they wish to control through the pious sounding "sustainable development goals" that will limit our travel and freedoms (Hunger Games zonal style - never mind we will have the metaverse!) while they have access to all areas in their private jets.

Prophets of doom, who say act now before it's too late are never well received. Most people would rather support their openly corrupt leaders and the obscenely wealthy Elites than listen to one of their own saying "hold on, there's a problem here" Maybe the upcoming food shortages and power outages will bring us out of our slumber?

Anyone who can't see something is up is either :

A) Living under a rock
B) Too scared to look above the parapet
C) Far too trusting an individual
D) Really dumb

I think we all know which category Poirot slots into

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 13:23 - Dec 12 with 2533 viewsericofarabia

Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 16:22 - Dec 11 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Anyone who can't see something is up is either :

A) Living under a rock
B) Too scared to look above the parapet
C) Far too trusting an individual
D) Really dumb

I think we all know which category Poirot slots into

Under the guise of reducing pollution and climate control ....... well CONTROL is most definitely the key interest. No consultations, risk assessments etc ..... It Will Be Done.

More of these proposals/trials for other cities are in the pipeline.
Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 18:08 - Dec 12 with 2474 viewsPoirot

Creepy.

The context being that the entire world is going to end up being controlled by bill gates and his mates ?

Just for the record and the last time this year im going to say if anyone is reading this and is a mate of le tissier. Please tell him to change direction and seek advice on CBT for his mental health.
Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 09:20 - Dec 13 with 2376 viewsericofarabia

Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 13:23 - Dec 12 by ericofarabia

Under the guise of reducing pollution and climate control ....... well CONTROL is most definitely the key interest. No consultations, risk assessments etc ..... It Will Be Done.

More of these proposals/trials for other cities are in the pipeline.

Link would help Doh!
https://www-spiked--online-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.spiked-online.com/2022
Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 09:22 - Dec 13 with 2372 viewsericofarabia

Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 18:08 - Dec 12 by Poirot

The context being that the entire world is going to end up being controlled by bill gates and his mates ?

Just for the record and the last time this year im going to say if anyone is reading this and is a mate of le tissier. Please tell him to change direction and seek advice on CBT for his mental health.

Maybe that course of action might help you with your obsession.
Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 12:34 - Dec 14 with 2220 viewsronan006

Creepy.

On the red pills again?
Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 18:22 - Dec 14 with 2170 viewsPoirot

Just seen le tissier digging trenches in his garden on 09:22 - Dec 13 by ericofarabia

Maybe that course of action might help you with your obsession.

obsession ? Here we are on a Saints fan forum and im talking about 'le tissier'.

Are we all 'obsessed' about southampton fc ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024