Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED 23:51 - Dec 22 with 20018 viewsNotLoyal

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59182/swansea-independen

LIVE THIS XMAS. Click below.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 20:23 - Dec 28 with 1147 viewsFlashberryjack

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 17:11 - Dec 28 by builthjack

Strange this. I saw more from the Builth area, and a load from Llanidloes, at Reading, than I do at home games.

I had a pre match drink with 6 Builth lads, great bunch of guys.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 20:34 - Dec 28 with 1126 viewsbuilthjack

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 20:23 - Dec 28 by Flashberryjack

I had a pre match drink with 6 Builth lads, great bunch of guys.

Fish and gang

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 20:43 - Dec 28 with 1108 viewsFlashberryjack

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 20:20 - Dec 27 by Dr_Winston

I don't want to keep repeating myself, but perhaps the least essential player in the regular starting XI is the most essential player according to the manager who has served up the last eighteen months.

There's a hint there for people willing to see it.

After the game I had a drink with a few Reading fans, it turned out that they were the parents and a few friends of Tom McIntyre the Reading defender.

When he joined us later, I had a chat with him, and I asked him who he thought was our best player, without hesitation, he said Grimes.

Hello

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 20:50 - Dec 28 with 1092 viewsbuilthjack

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 20:43 - Dec 28 by Flashberryjack

After the game I had a drink with a few Reading fans, it turned out that they were the parents and a few friends of Tom McIntyre the Reading defender.

When he joined us later, I had a chat with him, and I asked him who he thought was our best player, without hesitation, he said Grimes.

We’re you in the Madejski lounge? We were in there for half hour after the game whilst the traffic cleared.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 21:15 - Dec 28 with 1038 viewsFlashberryjack

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 20:50 - Dec 28 by builthjack

We’re you in the Madejski lounge? We were in there for half hour after the game whilst the traffic cleared.

Yes, I spent most of the night in the Madejski bar (still paying for it now)

Hello

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 21:20 - Dec 28 with 1018 viewsbuilthjack

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 21:15 - Dec 28 by Flashberryjack

Yes, I spent most of the night in the Madejski bar (still paying for it now)

I normally go in there before the game, as it’s tidy and you can get food upstairs.
But worked until 1pm, and only got to the ground with 5 minutes to spare.
You met Fish, Chris and Chrissy, and their sons. Good boys.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2022 21:21]

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 21:30 - Dec 28 with 1000 viewsfbreath

Not seen it mentioned anywhere the game was stopped and medics went to the away end. Anyone know what happened

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 21:32 - Dec 28 with 996 viewsbuilthjack

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 21:30 - Dec 28 by fbreath

Not seen it mentioned anywhere the game was stopped and medics went to the away end. Anyone know what happened

A lad fainted. I didn’t know for sure but STID put it on here earlier.

Login to get fewer ads

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 21:38 - Dec 28 with 969 viewsFlashberryjack

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 21:20 - Dec 28 by builthjack

I normally go in there before the game, as it’s tidy and you can get food upstairs.
But worked until 1pm, and only got to the ground with 5 minutes to spare.
You met Fish, Chris and Chrissy, and their sons. Good boys.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2022 21:21]

Yes Fish, Chris and their boys plus 2 other lads that I haven't met before, great bunch of lads.

Hello

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 21:40 - Dec 28 with 961 viewscadleigh

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 16:06 - Dec 28 by Catullus

Yes but it is not constructive to throw players under the bus then discard them for a while.

If the players are poorly motivated we simply have to ask why? Maybe they have had enough of Russell Martin?

It's the same mistakes week after week which has become month after month. Something has to change.

I presumed Keith was referring to us on here and the way we debate the issues, rather than how Martin engages with his squad. Could have been a very subtle way of linking the two issues of course.
With a very few exceptions, most of us on here agree about most things most of the time, so why so many threads disappear down the rabbit hole of disagreement over relatively minor points baffles me.
Right now (and apologies, this is a very tortuous metaphor) I feel like a passenger on a plane that is forever circling Heathrow. You know it's not going to land any time soon, and its probably not going to crash either. So you just watch the same in-flight entertainment over and over again, with increasingly disappointing results.

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 23:43 - Dec 28 with 854 viewsSTID2017

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 21:30 - Dec 28 by fbreath

Yes young 15 year old boy fainted.
Hadn't eaten all day.
Arrived late so missed 15 minutes then saw 20 minutes before fainting and hitting the seat in front.
So he and his family only saw 20 mins
Ended up with a black eye but is okay.
His family put thanks to the travelling Jack's and all medics etc on Facebook

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024