Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched 06:35 - Dec 23 with 3926 viewsWhiterockin

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-64068921

First special measures now this, how was it allowed to happen.
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 09:53 - Dec 23 with 2669 viewsonehunglow

So this is a Welsh issue ?
Just shocking
Not Tory evil
It shows we are all in need of some proper leadership

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 10:19 - Dec 23 with 2640 viewskrunchykarrot

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 09:53 - Dec 23 by onehunglow

Just shocking
Not Tory evil

They are the most incompetant politicians on both sides, period. But a special mention for our Sened Leader who is way out of touch.
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 10:37 - Dec 23 with 2610 viewsonehunglow

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 10:19 - Dec 23 by krunchykarrot

They are the most incompetant politicians on both sides, period. But a special mention for our Sened Leader who is way out of touch.

Both sides indeed.
It’s a bad time indeed for us all seeing such corporate incompetence and desperate greed.
Most are fuelled by political allegiances but it’s clear Labour as bad as Tory and I recall the 70s being particularly stark for Labour incompetence .

It’s depressing for sure

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 10:44 - Dec 23 with 2603 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I don't think I can honestly say there is anyone who am keen to vote for.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2022 11:01]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 11:12 - Dec 23 with 2574 viewskrunchykarrot

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 10:44 - Dec 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

I don't think I can honestly say there is anyone who am keen to vote for.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2022 11:01]

Exactly, but here in Wales it doesnt matter. I want a representive who will stand up and say it like it is. Drakeford has had an oppurtunity to make a big impact in Wales, he could have sorted out the NHS using experts not politicians who have got us to this point. Its like the climate agenda point to the polar bears or rain forest whilst our rivers are dying in front of our eyes, seriously this issue is within our national powers to sort out. Instead we are inventing a load of woke nonsense to feast on.
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 19:36 - Dec 23 with 2461 viewsKilkennyjack

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 11:12 - Dec 23 by krunchykarrot

Exactly, but here in Wales it doesnt matter. I want a representive who will stand up and say it like it is. Drakeford has had an oppurtunity to make a big impact in Wales, he could have sorted out the NHS using experts not politicians who have got us to this point. Its like the climate agenda point to the polar bears or rain forest whilst our rivers are dying in front of our eyes, seriously this issue is within our national powers to sort out. Instead we are inventing a load of woke nonsense to feast on.

Your Tory Brexidiot mates are killing our rivers.

A delay of some 56 years …… 🤣🤣
[Post edited 23 Dec 2022 19:38]

Beware of the Risen People

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 19:48 - Dec 23 with 2449 viewsWhiterockin

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 19:36 - Dec 23 by Kilkennyjack

Do you really think that is funny.
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 20:04 - Dec 23 with 2425 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 19:36 - Dec 23 by Kilkennyjack

Before privatisation all Sewage in costal towns was pumped straight into the sea. In Swansea a massive infrastructure programme was put in place to divert all Swansea's sewage to the treatment works on the East Side.

The problem at the moment is the storms drains are connected to the sewage system the result is during heavy rain some very diluted sewage is now discharged with rain water. The solution of course is to build two seperate systems which will result in sewage charges doubling. No doubt everyone will be happy to pay.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 13:01 - Dec 24 with 2310 viewsKilkennyjack

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 19:48 - Dec 23 by Whiterockin

Do you really think that is funny.

The context is clear.

The ‘funny’ part is the Tory Brexidiots thinking that such a huge delay is acceptable to anyone.

Pumping shite into the rivers of the UK is post Brexit outcome delivered by the Tory party.
Totally shameful.

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 13:08 - Dec 24 with 2302 viewsKilkennyjack

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 20:04 - Dec 23 by felixstowe_jack

Before privatisation all Sewage in costal towns was pumped straight into the sea. In Swansea a massive infrastructure programme was put in place to divert all Swansea's sewage to the treatment works on the East Side.

The problem at the moment is the storms drains are connected to the sewage system the result is during heavy rain some very diluted sewage is now discharged with rain water. The solution of course is to build two seperate systems which will result in sewage charges doubling. No doubt everyone will be happy to pay.

But we have paid.
We all have.

But the money has gone into the pockets of the shareholders rather than being invested in the infrastructure.
Extracted by greed.

It should be a national priority.

If possble, prosecute those responsible politicians and/or business people.

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 19:16 - Dec 24 with 2241 viewsCatullus

Your EU mates rules are killing the Baltic sea, there's a massive and growing dead zoe because of agricultural run off, pesticides allowed by EU laws are doing the damage.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 12:27 - Jan 1 with 1984 viewskrunchykarrot

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 19:16 - Dec 24 by Catullus

Your EU mates rules are killing the Baltic sea, there's a massive and growing dead zoe because of agricultural run off, pesticides allowed by EU laws are doing the damage.

Stop posting factual and relevant points Cat.

Just check up on the Wye etc being slowly killed by run off and im told by angling mates and The Guardian mass chicken production fecal waste. Again unlike the rest of the UK cant we in devolved Wales plan to sort out this issue quickly as no matter what your political leaning it effects us all, a bit like the NHS. Instead we watch the decline in nearly all public services and utilities.
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 13:18 - Jan 1 with 1912 viewsTreforys_Jack

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 12:27 - Jan 1 by krunchykarrot

Just check up on the Wye etc being slowly killed by run off and im told by angling mates and The Guardian mass chicken production fecal waste. Again unlike the rest of the UK cant we in devolved Wales plan to sort out this issue quickly as no matter what your political leaning it effects us all, a bit like the NHS. Instead we watch the decline in nearly all public services and utilities.

I'd vote for you KK, most of it is plain simple common sense, unfortunately money and greed gets in the way.
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 13:45 - Jan 1 with 1867 viewskrunchykarrot

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 13:18 - Jan 1 by Treforys_Jack

I'd vote for you KK, most of it is plain simple common sense, unfortunately money and greed gets in the way.

Thanks TJ, the thing is i have no political allegiance i Have no qualms in voting for any party if i think they will make a difference. The problem is it makes no difference, how can we be in such a sorry state. Our NHS is devolved, our water is non profiteering etc but yet we still get in a pathetic state of affairs. We want to build all these green energy Lagoons etc with support from all quarters yet we have rivers being poisened with micro plastics and chicken shite and nobody doing sod all. I have it on good authority that these chicken farms comply with the waste regs with waste being removed legally as per regs then a few miles further along the waste process just reverts to river pollution all for tastless chicken and beef, strawberries etc.
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 14:07 - Jan 1 with 1851 viewsCatullus

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 13:45 - Jan 1 by krunchykarrot

Thanks TJ, the thing is i have no political allegiance i Have no qualms in voting for any party if i think they will make a difference. The problem is it makes no difference, how can we be in such a sorry state. Our NHS is devolved, our water is non profiteering etc but yet we still get in a pathetic state of affairs. We want to build all these green energy Lagoons etc with support from all quarters yet we have rivers being poisened with micro plastics and chicken shite and nobody doing sod all. I have it on good authority that these chicken farms comply with the waste regs with waste being removed legally as per regs then a few miles further along the waste process just reverts to river pollution all for tastless chicken and beef, strawberries etc.

You get my vote too, KK.

Thing is, it doesn't pay Drakeford to actually try and improve anything, if he tries and it goes wrong he can't blame Westminster. Instead he is managing a steady, if accelerating decline.

If Westminster offerd us an extra 10 billion he'd still moan we were underfunded, just after he'd increased the Senedd numbers, taken pay rises and closed down more hospiatl beds and A&E's.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 14:23 - Jan 1 with 1847 viewskrunchykarrot

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 13:18 - Jan 1 by Treforys_Jack

TJ, I had better tell you some of my policies if you are going to pay me all that salary and give me big expense account.

Bring back Life means life no time off etc for good behaviour. I would also hold a referendum on the death penalty.

I would give all care home workers and NHS staff a min wage starting @ £13
I would bring back large Cottage Hospitals
Matrons would be in charge of all aspects of our Hospitals with a private qualified professional looking into improvements in IT etc
Wind Farms would have to have agreement from communities.
Our energy policy in Wales would be reviewed and yes new coal technology used if it means pensioners can keep warm, most people i know locally are burning dual fuel stoves anyway.
All community service orders would be targeted at cleaning rivers, Canals and graveyards etc.
Any illegal migrants would be given a return Ticket within a week with no chance of return even legally for a holiday.
Hold a referendum in NI, Wales And England to see if we want the Scots to remain, this would be a one off.

Thats enough to be going on with, anyway nothing is going to change as voting i predict will decline due to apathy and people just not trusting politicians after the last few years.
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 14:50 - Jan 1 with 1835 viewsCatullus

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 14:23 - Jan 1 by krunchykarrot

TJ, I had better tell you some of my policies if you are going to pay me all that salary and give me big expense account.

Bring back Life means life no time off etc for good behaviour. I would also hold a referendum on the death penalty.

I would give all care home workers and NHS staff a min wage starting @ £13
I would bring back large Cottage Hospitals
Matrons would be in charge of all aspects of our Hospitals with a private qualified professional looking into improvements in IT etc
Wind Farms would have to have agreement from communities.
Our energy policy in Wales would be reviewed and yes new coal technology used if it means pensioners can keep warm, most people i know locally are burning dual fuel stoves anyway.
All community service orders would be targeted at cleaning rivers, Canals and graveyards etc.
Any illegal migrants would be given a return Ticket within a week with no chance of return even legally for a holiday.
Hold a referendum in NI, Wales And England to see if we want the Scots to remain, this would be a one off.

Thats enough to be going on with, anyway nothing is going to change as voting i predict will decline due to apathy and people just not trusting politicians after the last few years.

That's a good starting point. Can I add a referendum on abolishing the House of Lords and having an elected upper chamber?

Then look into a form of national service, it wouldn't have to be armed forces, it could be a public service where you are taught skills, maybe call it a national apprenticeship but you are paid the full going rate. Oh, and start apprenticeships in school too, 5th form/year 10.

Increase police numbers and make an assault on any emergency service staff a minimum 5 years sentence with no parole.

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 15:17 - Jan 1 with 1791 viewsmajorraglan

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 12:27 - Jan 1 by krunchykarrot

You’re not wrong about the River Wye, but it’s not just a Welsh issue it’s much bigger - it’s an issue along most of its length from Powys all the way through Shropshire and Herefordshire, the Guardian have covered it extensively.

We’ve got a situation where public services have been underfunded to the extent they can’t function properly. We’ve got utility companies getting very healthy revenues from us and they aren’t investing in improving services. We’ve also had a situation where the government have allowed the use of a pesticide in the UK which is very harmful to the environment (and bees in particular) which is banned in the EU after pressure from sugar beet farmers. Our politicians are leaving the wider population down for the vested interest of the few.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/oct/09/chicken-farms-may-explain-de

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/aug/22/liz-truss-environment-agency-cu

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/oct/15/government-fine-polluting-wa
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 15:28 - Jan 1 with 1780 viewsGwyn737

Considering it’s the first day of 2023, there’s an awful lot of sense being posted 👏
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 15:31 - Jan 1 with 1779 viewsTreforys_Jack

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 15:28 - Jan 1 by Gwyn737

Considering it’s the first day of 2023, there’s an awful lot of sense being posted 👏

Indeed. Fed up with self serving greedy politicians of ALL parties.
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 16:05 - Jan 1 with 1749 viewskrunchykarrot

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 14:50 - Jan 1 by Catullus

That's a good starting point. Can I add a referendum on abolishing the House of Lords and having an elected upper chamber?

Then look into a form of national service, it wouldn't have to be armed forces, it could be a public service where you are taught skills, maybe call it a national apprenticeship but you are paid the full going rate. Oh, and start apprenticeships in school too, 5th form/year 10.

Increase police numbers and make an assault on any emergency service staff a minimum 5 years sentence with no parole.

Yes you may, i will adopt these policies becuase they make sense. I would also like to add a massive house building program on Brown sites. This will be facilitated by all 16yr olds having a chnce to leave school for our newly reopened Technical Colleges which you advocate.
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 16:08 - Jan 1 with 1744 viewsGwyn737

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 16:05 - Jan 1 by krunchykarrot

Yes you may, i will adopt these policies becuase they make sense. I would also like to add a massive house building program on Brown sites. This will be facilitated by all 16yr olds having a chnce to leave school for our newly reopened Technical Colleges which you advocate.

You are on fire, my friend.
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 16:19 - Jan 1 with 1735 viewskrunchykarrot

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 16:08 - Jan 1 by Gwyn737

You are on fire, my friend.

Seriously though something needs to be done for the future. We have the same old stale growth policies. Inflation is going to go up by the looks of it until peaking in the summer. Everyone is getting taxed and paying more and more to pay for services you cant access or are getting worse in font of our eyes. Lets start in Wales to make a difference to our small population, we could easily just adopt a health policy from another nation that works just making it free at the point of use to UK citezans, what a feather and sucess for the Senedd.
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 17:06 - Jan 1 with 1706 viewscontroversial_jack

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 09:53 - Dec 23 by onehunglow

Just shocking
Not Tory evil

Small change compared to what this Tory govt in Westminster have done
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 17:34 - Jan 1 with 1676 viewsCatullus

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 16:19 - Jan 1 by krunchykarrot

Seriously though something needs to be done for the future. We have the same old stale growth policies. Inflation is going to go up by the looks of it until peaking in the summer. Everyone is getting taxed and paying more and more to pay for services you cant access or are getting worse in font of our eyes. Lets start in Wales to make a difference to our small population, we could easily just adopt a health policy from another nation that works just making it free at the point of use to UK citezans, what a feather and sucess for the Senedd.

Right then, we have the makings of a manifesto, what are we calling our party?

What's our defence policy? I'm tempted to say get rid of nukes, spend some of it on our modern requirements (drones etc) then spend the rest on those technical colleges and cottage hospitals.

PS, how about a rule that initial NHS training is free but if you leave within 7 years of qualifying you have to repay the full costs, silly idea?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024