Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quote of the Day 21:12 - Dec 29 with 1613 viewsPoirot

"It’s almost as if we’re being governed by satanic pedaphiles who want everyone to think the way they do." Matt let tissier December 29th 2022
Quote of the Day on 21:26 - Dec 29 with 1575 viewsdirk_doone

I now we're not happy with the way things are currently being run at Southampton Football Club but...

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Quote of the Day on 22:27 - Dec 29 with 1516 viewsJellybaby

What's your explanation then for Epstein Island, the missing client list and his convenient death/disappearance?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Quote of the Day on 11:33 - Dec 30 with 1295 viewsmushinexile

Having lived through the last few years under the British Government, I think I'll take my chances with the Satanic Paedophiles, thank you.
Quote of the Day on 15:58 - Dec 30 with 1195 viewsPoirot

Quote of the Day on 22:27 - Dec 29 by Jellybaby

What's your explanation then for Epstein Island, the missing client list and his convenient death/disappearance?

Whats your thoughts on le tissier being a fan of andrew tate who has just been nicked in romania for being a criminal on the run.

As for the epstein stuff, i have got to say i didnt really give a toss about whatever it was about. Its american nonsense and that country is full of gun waving nutters. The Prince Andrew girl just looked to be milking the whole thing for limelight and money.
Quote of the Day on 17:11 - Dec 30 with 1130 viewsSouthSeaSaint

There is a guy in the UK promoting all kinds of 'theories' similar to the disgraced Alex Jones He goes by the name of Richard Hall who some may remember was a decent centre half for us before being sold to West Ham.
Fortunately the guy is a Geordie where 'our' Richard Hall is from Suffolk but I was a bit concerned for a while.
With regard to MLT, I have met him on a few occasions and he always came across to me as a pleasant, intelligent individual.
It is hard to believe he is getting deeper down the fox hole peddling this type of stuff.
Such a shame.
Quote of the Day on 22:57 - Dec 30 with 993 viewsJellybaby

Quote of the Day on 15:58 - Dec 30 by Poirot

Whats your thoughts on le tissier being a fan of andrew tate who has just been nicked in romania for being a criminal on the run.

As for the epstein stuff, i have got to say i didnt really give a toss about whatever it was about. Its american nonsense and that country is full of gun waving nutters. The Prince Andrew girl just looked to be milking the whole thing for limelight and money.

Your dismissal of paedophilia in high places is staggering, I will put it down to ignorance. Epstein's friendship with Gates, Clinton etc has been shoved under the carpet, as has the link to Robert Maxwell's missing money and the cameras being turned off as he allegedly committed suicide.

Andrew Tate is an anti establishment mischief maker, he may be guilty, but more likely the men in grey suits have come for him, it certainly wouldn't be the first time a mouthy celeb has been sorted out by the powers that be......

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024