Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A minutes clapping 05:59 - Dec 30 with 878 viewsUgandaSaint

I am vehemently opposed to a minutes silence/clapping for players who die but had never had any connection to Saints. Cohen, before Brighton, yet another example of a celebration of a player with no connection to Saints and who most Saints fans never even saw play. I would make an exception for Pele though because he was truly exceptional. Messi and Ronaldo get given fouls against them if a defender breathes on them, Pele had to jump over leg-breaking tackles and he still scored. RIP Pele, you truly were the greatest.
A minutes clapping on 08:59 - Dec 30 with 812 viewsdwayne_dibley

deja vu?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

A minutes clapping on 11:30 - Dec 30 with 698 viewsmushinexile

The number of silences I have to observe these days, I ought to be a Trappist monk. Holocaust memorial day? LGBTXYZ1234 day? Every child that gets run over because its stupid progenitors wouldn't teach it kerb drill. I'm fxxxing sick of being told what to think by patronising do-gooders who have Paxo for grey matter and want laws against this that and the other.
Two minutes for the War dead on the eleventh of November. fine. No problem, that is right and proper.
The occasional VIP, monarchs and people of the enduring global stature of Pele, I get it, but it seems to be every other day and that diminishes the significance of remembrance.
A minutes clapping on 11:44 - Dec 30 with 679 viewsCapt_Koons

A minutes clapping on 11:30 - Dec 30 by mushinexile

The number of silences I have to observe these days, I ought to be a Trappist monk. Holocaust memorial day? LGBTXYZ1234 day? Every child that gets run over because its stupid progenitors wouldn't teach it kerb drill. I'm fxxxing sick of being told what to think by patronising do-gooders who have Paxo for grey matter and want laws against this that and the other.
Two minutes for the War dead on the eleventh of November. fine. No problem, that is right and proper.
The occasional VIP, monarchs and people of the enduring global stature of Pele, I get it, but it seems to be every other day and that diminishes the significance of remembrance.

"The number of silences I have to observe"
I think you've become confused. You don't 'have' to observe any minutes silences. It's a free country.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024