Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A minutes clapping 06:01 - Dec 30 with 989 viewsUgandaSaint

I am vehemently opposed to a minutes silence/clapping for players who die but had never had any connection to Saints. Cohen, before Brighton, yet another example of a celebration of a player with no connection to Saints and who most Saints fans never even saw play. I would make an exception for Pele though because he was truly exceptional. Messi and Ronaldo get given fouls against them if a defender breathes on them, Pele had to jump over leg-breaking tackles and he still scored. RIP Pele, you truly were the greatest.
A minutes clapping on 08:04 - Dec 30 with 881 viewsPatfromPoole

Do you live in Uganda, sir?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

A minutes clapping on 08:58 - Dec 30 with 837 viewsdwayne_dibley

seconded

all such gestures seem to gradually get applied to even the cleaners cat which totally devalues the whole gesture

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

A minutes clapping on 22:37 - Dec 30 with 660 viewsSaintNick

Im not a fan of minutes clapping for those not connected to the club, but I do think being a World Cup winner for England entitled Cohen to the recognition.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

A minutes clapping on 22:42 - Dec 30 with 646 viewsdwayne_dibley

A minutes clapping on 22:37 - Dec 30 by SaintNick

Im not a fan of minutes clapping for those not connected to the club, but I do think being a World Cup winner for England entitled Cohen to the recognition.

but as the woke police will point out such action is disrespectful to non English football factions

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024