Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Le Tissier Supporting Suspended MP 17:12 - Jan 11 with 1738 viewsPoirot

I see Le tissier is supporting the tory mp Andrew Bridgen, who has been suspended from the house of commons today (again) for endorsing covid conspiracy theories. Le Tissier also interviwed him on Gettr only last week an the american right wing republican social media website.
Le Tissier Supporting Suspended MP on 17:19 - Jan 11 with 1711 viewscocklebreath

Fascinating

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Le Tissier Supporting Suspended MP on 19:04 - Jan 11 with 1592 viewsScoot

Bridgend should have gone ages ago. This gvnt is so corrupt. He's claimed bankruptcy and once you do that you're no longer aloud to be an MP yet bozo kept him on.
Matt is fruitcake now anyway. Like that idiot David Ike

Poll: Should NJ go?

Le Tissier Supporting Suspended MP on 12:53 - Jan 12 with 1428 viewsmarvellous

He's suggesting there should be an investigation into why all the Covid vaccine adverse events & deaths, presumably by professionals debating one another - what's the harm in that?
Sir Christopher Chope MP is of the same opinion & I emailed my MP Sir Desmond Swayne who's in agreement. The direction of travel is more people are looking at whether the Covid vaccines risk/ benefit stacks up. + In Denmark they don't vaccinate under 50 year olds now.
Le Tissier Supporting Suspended MP on 16:22 - Jan 12 with 1368 viewssaint901

First, the Covid "vaccine" is not a vaccine in the sense that it prevents the disease being contracted. It's designed to teach your own defences what to look for and react quickly to because the virus is very good at disguising itself until it's well established.

Second, the vaccine is very good at preventing serious illness and therefore reducing deaths.

Third, the vaccine, like all vaccines, will produce an adverse reaction in some. The BBC reports (in the article about Bridgen) that around 60 people have died because of heart problems linked to the vaccine. I have no idea if that number is accurate but given its source I will make an assumption it has been verified.

Fourth, compare that to how many may have died without it. Again, numbers are not our friend here but I'll be bold and say it's closer to seven figures than four. Does that justify 60 deaths? No, but it puts it into perspective.

Fifth, without the vaccine, lockdowns would happen every winter. We've seen the damage to society and economy that lockdowns in 2020 and 2021 did. Would we want to repeat that for another three, four, seven years whilst we developed and tested a vaccine produced by more traditional methods?

Last, nobody has a monopoly on the truth here. All sides are abusing the statistics to prove "their" point. It means that we, the unwashed masses, have to be discriminating in who to believe and that means choosing your sources based on their projected character.

Bridgen is somebody lacking in integrity and willing to lie and cheat in his working and domestic life. Why should I trust anything he says?
Le Tissier Supporting Suspended MP on 20:37 - Jan 12 with 1301 viewsJellybaby

Le Tissier Supporting Suspended MP on 16:22 - Jan 12 by saint901

First, the Covid "vaccine" is not a vaccine in the sense that it prevents the disease being contracted. It's designed to teach your own defences what to look for and react quickly to because the virus is very good at disguising itself until it's well established.

Second, the vaccine is very good at preventing serious illness and therefore reducing deaths.

Third, the vaccine, like all vaccines, will produce an adverse reaction in some. The BBC reports (in the article about Bridgen) that around 60 people have died because of heart problems linked to the vaccine. I have no idea if that number is accurate but given its source I will make an assumption it has been verified.

Fourth, compare that to how many may have died without it. Again, numbers are not our friend here but I'll be bold and say it's closer to seven figures than four. Does that justify 60 deaths? No, but it puts it into perspective.

Fifth, without the vaccine, lockdowns would happen every winter. We've seen the damage to society and economy that lockdowns in 2020 and 2021 did. Would we want to repeat that for another three, four, seven years whilst we developed and tested a vaccine produced by more traditional methods?

Last, nobody has a monopoly on the truth here. All sides are abusing the statistics to prove "their" point. It means that we, the unwashed masses, have to be discriminating in who to believe and that means choosing your sources based on their projected character.

Bridgen is somebody lacking in integrity and willing to lie and cheat in his working and domestic life. Why should I trust anything he says?

As the evidence mounts up and the truth starts to trickle out even on the MSM, you 901 are starting to concede all is not well with these jabs.

I would contest all your points, but especially this that 60 people have died due to heart problems from the jabs??!!

The jabs were completely untested and the coercive roll out to the under 50s and kids in particular is unforgivable. Do you honestly not know people who have "died suddenly", turbo charged cancers, had unexpected heart attacks etc? These last 3 years have been a crime against humanity and the dam will burst soon, as the death rate is so much higher this year and will continue.

Lastly you say Bridgen is lacking in integrity and willing to lie and cheat, why should you trust him? Even if that were true of him , you trusted Boris presumably when he said all go off and get injected, and he is an off the scale psychopathic liar!

https://odysee.com/@TMSLL:6/A-statement-by-Andrew-Bridgen-MP:f

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024