Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Central League v Bolton 12:32 - Jan 24 with 4275 viewsIOMDale

Can only assume Jim is playing such a ‘strong’ team in the hope we win and boost confidence?

UTDNFS

Central League v Bolton on 12:36 - Jan 24 with 4248 viewsfrenzied

Lets hope Campbell gets a good run out
Central League v Bolton on 12:49 - Jan 24 with 4168 viewsrkershaw

Central League v Bolton on 12:36 - Jan 24 by frenzied

Hopefully used as a shop window scenario for prospective suitors!!!
Central League v Bolton on 12:53 - Jan 24 with 4134 views49thseason

No Brierley..?.?
Central League v Bolton on 12:56 - Jan 24 with 4125 viewsHullDale

Central League v Bolton on 12:53 - Jan 24 by 49thseason

No Brierley..?.?

Its beginning to feel a lot like Brierley has gone, but we are waiting for incoming signings before we announce it to try and soften the blow.

Didn't we do a similar thing with Morley? It was heavily rumoured for a while before being announced.
Central League v Bolton on 13:02 - Jan 24 with 4107 viewsborodale

Central League v Bolton on 12:49 - Jan 24 by rkershaw

Hopefully used as a shop window scenario for prospective suitors!!!

Suspect there's only two maybe three that we aren't looking for suiters for in that team. In the stiffs for not performing I hope!!
Central League v Bolton on 13:17 - Jan 24 with 4035 viewsEllDale

Losing 0-1
Central League v Bolton on 13:28 - Jan 24 with 3995 viewsjonahwhereru

Central League v Bolton on 12:56 - Jan 24 by HullDale

Its beginning to feel a lot like Brierley has gone, but we are waiting for incoming signings before we announce it to try and soften the blow.

Didn't we do a similar thing with Morley? It was heavily rumoured for a while before being announced.

Early in the new year EBJ mentioned they had lost a player to injury the day before, without naming them. Brierley hasn’t been seen since.
Taking a player out of the squad that early in the window and then a transfer deal still not yet being done by now does not make any sense for the seller or purchaser.
I believe injury is more likely, but some sort of confirmation of that at the time would have been reassuring. However in the absence of any update it is all up there for speculation.
Surprised that Campbell couldn’t get on against Hartlepool but is ok to start today. I hope EBJ does “fancy”. If he doesn’t the imperatives in the final days of the window are even greater.
Central League v Bolton on 13:28 - Jan 24 with 3994 viewsfourfourtwo

Central League v Bolton on 12:36 - Jan 24 by frenzied

You know full well he’ll pick up some sort of knock today and then be nowhere near the squad on Saturday.
Login to get fewer ads

Central League v Bolton on 13:46 - Jan 24 with 3925 viewsHullDale

Based on the very limited updates on social media, Campbell sounds busy & productive so far.
Central League v Bolton on 14:01 - Jan 24 with 3858 viewsToffeemanc

Is it really a strong team?

I can't imagine anymore than 2 or 3 of that lot starting on Saturday and probably around 5 others in their usual positions warming the bench.
With the squad we currently have it's hard to imagine what a strong team line up looks like, and despite the experience on the pitch we are losing at HT yet again.

At least the game ties up the management team and gives a good excuse for another day passing us by without any new signings.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Central League v Bolton on 14:06 - Jan 24 with 3833 views49thseason

Brierley..
If injured, it hasnt been mentioned...and noone has asked ....
If not injured why isnt he in today's team at least?
If not injured, is he being hiden from prying eyes until next season?
Or is he awaiting a replacement to be signed and has been sold?
What if here is no replacement available?
Central League v Bolton on 14:18 - Jan 24 with 3776 viewsHullDale

Central League v Bolton on 14:20 - Jan 24 with 3773 viewsHullDale

Central League v Bolton on 14:29 - Jan 24 with 3716 viewsHullDale

Central League v Bolton on 15:08 - Jan 24 with 3520 viewsDaleiLama

Things that make you go hmmmmmm

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Central League v Bolton on 15:50 - Jan 24 with 3272 viewsEllDale

Central League v Bolton on 14:01 - Jan 24 by Toffeemanc

Is it really a strong team?

I can't imagine anymore than 2 or 3 of that lot starting on Saturday and probably around 5 others in their usual positions warming the bench.
With the squad we currently have it's hard to imagine what a strong team line up looks like, and despite the experience on the pitch we are losing at HT yet again.

At least the game ties up the management team and gives a good excuse for another day passing us by without any new signings.

You're probably right there.
Eastwood looks to have cemented his place as first choice keeper and others, by my reckoning, who weren't included this afternoon and who therefore presumably will be included on Saturday were:

Seriki
Keohane
Kelly
Taylor
Henderson
Rodney
White
Lloyd

Hopefully with a couple of new signings...
Central League v Bolton on 16:13 - Jan 24 with 3133 viewsNorthernDale

What signings, I will be amazed if there are any this week.

So we are stuck with the sh*t that as turned out against the Bolton B side.

The question is who will start alongside
Seriki
Keohane
Kelly
Taylor
Henderson*
Rodney
White
Lloyd

I can imagine
McNulty, John and possibly Quigley for Henderson, after he scored twice against the Bolton Youth team, being included in the starting 11.
Central League v Bolton on 17:32 - Jan 24 with 2703 viewsDaleFan7

We don't have a strong side whatever XI we put out but in the main the team we put out today was 'professionals' with football league experience. The fact they can't even beat Bolton's kids makes me worry even more for our league status.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024