Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The main thing from today 21:29 - Feb 11 with 1698 viewsRednWight

For me anyway
We all have different opinions about team selection, formation, substitutes etc.
The one thing I think most people agree on is that if we get a free kick within shooting distance JWP should shoot
His record is outstanding
I’m pretty sure that it wasn’t his decision not to do so today on 3 occasions
A Wolves fan I spoke to after the game said on each occasion he and those around him were resigned to losing a goal
It can only be instructions from the manager that meant 3 wasted opportunities
Is Jones that delusional that he thinks he can work on free kick routines that will bring a better goal ratio than the normal free kicks
Does he think if we get a goal from some move he invented it makes him something special, apart obviously from being the fittest footballer ever and Europe’s best manager
If the powers that be at the club can’t see what we can we’re in an even worse situation than it looks at the moment

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

The main thing from today on 21:33 - Feb 11 with 1660 viewsSteveMoron

The main thing for me was Wolves had one shot on target and scored 2😂😂😂😂Only Southampton!
The main thing from today on 21:54 - Feb 11 with 1565 viewsdarthvader

The main thing from today on 21:33 - Feb 11 by SteveMoron

The main thing for me was Wolves had one shot on target and scored 2😂😂😂😂Only Southampton!

Yea i noticed that. We are as shït as we have ever been that i can remember ...losing from a 1 nil up against 10 men is just unforgivable.
I actually laughed when the second goal went in from their only shot on target.
Janny b goal reminded me of one of the sunderland goals that went in on the 8-0

JWP free kicks... Jesus Christ he's the best in the country let him shoot. .

We could have taken off a defender and got in a foward minded player...to Stretch the ten men almost immediatly or at least at half time. ?!

This bloke Jones is a fu*ckin cretin and should be thrown down a fuçking mine shaft

keep the faith coyr

The main thing from today on 22:21 - Feb 11 with 1459 viewsDorsetIan

What I can’t understand is how a team with 10 men forever an hour can have had 59% of the possession??

Isn’t the theory that you use the extra man to pass the other team to exhaustion?

It’s just baffling.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

The main thing from today on 22:43 - Feb 11 with 1381 viewsburton365

wolves made changes that affected the game, we brought on utter ****. that made us worse. you can blame Jones all you want but those players were great for 65 minutes then turned into morons (number 20 excluded- who was man of the match)
The main thing from today on 22:56 - Feb 11 with 1333 viewsgrumpy

The main thing from today on 22:43 - Feb 11 by burton365

wolves made changes that affected the game, we brought on utter ****. that made us worse. you can blame Jones all you want but those players were great for 65 minutes then turned into morons (number 20 excluded- who was man of the match)

This is nonsense, Wolves spent most of the game with 10 men. Jones played with the wrong players to start with. To say we were great for 65 minutes is ridiculous, to say the players that were brought on were utter….. is disrespectful in the extreme. We were all over the place no cohesion, no idea.
The main thing from today on 23:11 - Feb 11 with 1289 viewscocklebreath

All he had to do was go to 4 at the back get an extra man in midfield but no sticks with 5 at the back a total knobhead

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

The main thing from today on 23:16 - Feb 11 with 1274 viewsNinja9

Total Bollox
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024