Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only God can judge me 11:17 - Feb 12 with 1436 viewssaint22

Apparently not Nathan!
Now take your bible and do one you god fearing fraud
Only God can judge me on 11:30 - Feb 12 with 1392 viewsJellybaby

Who knows what your beef is with Christianity and NJ's faith in particularly is, but it doesn't look good on you.

NJ was out of his depth, the job was too big for him, that is the fault of those who employed him, not his.

Did NJ give everything to this job, to make SFC successful under his tenure? Yes I think so. If NJ can say he gave 100% then he can leave with some integrity.

Your insults on the other hand have no integrity.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Only God can judge me on 11:35 - Feb 12 with 1376 viewssaint22

Only God can judge me on 11:30 - Feb 12 by Jellybaby

Who knows what your beef is with Christianity and NJ's faith in particularly is, but it doesn't look good on you.

NJ was out of his depth, the job was too big for him, that is the fault of those who employed him, not his.

Did NJ give everything to this job, to make SFC successful under his tenure? Yes I think so. If NJ can say he gave 100% then he can leave with some integrity.

Your insults on the other hand have no integrity.

No beef pal, just don’t like that Twaddle shoved down my throat when I want to hear reasons as to why the team you are in charge of looks like they have no clue what to do

Each to their own
Only God can judge me on 12:44 - Feb 12 with 1315 viewsmushinexile

Superstitious beliefs, no matter how well supported by people or even the state are just that. They have no place in rational decision making. People are, of course, free to believe what they want to (or are told to,) but allowing that to influence the work of a business worth hundreds of millions of pounds is exceedingly stupid unless your business is a church. I hope he offers up a prayer of thanks for being paid over £1m a month for being completely useless - I certainly would and I'm a devout atheist!
Only God can judge me on 13:01 - Feb 12 with 1276 viewsJellybaby

Only God can judge me on 12:44 - Feb 12 by mushinexile

Superstitious beliefs, no matter how well supported by people or even the state are just that. They have no place in rational decision making. People are, of course, free to believe what they want to (or are told to,) but allowing that to influence the work of a business worth hundreds of millions of pounds is exceedingly stupid unless your business is a church. I hope he offers up a prayer of thanks for being paid over £1m a month for being completely useless - I certainly would and I'm a devout atheist!

Are you suggesting that people of faith should not be allowed to hold positions of responsibility or become football managers? Staggering statement.

Your atheism is a belief system like any other and atheists don't hold the monopoly on rationality.

Dismissing a major world religion like Christianity with 2.4 billion adherents as "superstitious" is er bigoted, maybe we should start taking the knee for that.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Only God can judge me on 13:08 - Feb 12 with 1264 viewsdarthvader

Only God can judge me on 13:01 - Feb 12 by Jellybaby

Are you suggesting that people of faith should not be allowed to hold positions of responsibility or become football managers? Staggering statement.

Your atheism is a belief system like any other and atheists don't hold the monopoly on rationality.

Dismissing a major world religion like Christianity with 2.4 billion adherents as "superstitious" is er bigoted, maybe we should start taking the knee for that.

Oh my God

keep the faith coyr

Only God can judge me on 13:10 - Feb 12 with 1263 viewsmushinexile

No, it is superstition. It has no basis in fact, only belief. I at no time suggested that people of faith should not hold positions in businesses. I did say that using their superstition (and I really don't care that you call it faith, it is simply the same thing with your preferred name on it,) as a business tool is exceedingly stupid. That isn't bigotry. That is plain old common sense.

Somebody wiser than you once said "it is unlucky to believe in superstition."
Only God can judge me on 15:23 - Feb 12 with 1104 viewsJellybaby

Only God can judge me on 13:10 - Feb 12 by mushinexile

No, it is superstition. It has no basis in fact, only belief. I at no time suggested that people of faith should not hold positions in businesses. I did say that using their superstition (and I really don't care that you call it faith, it is simply the same thing with your preferred name on it,) as a business tool is exceedingly stupid. That isn't bigotry. That is plain old common sense.

Somebody wiser than you once said "it is unlucky to believe in superstition."

Superstitious beliefs are saying "touch wood" or not walking under ladders or throwing salt over your left shoulder, it is not believing in God as the majority of people have done through the ages and continue to do.

I am happy that NJ has gone as the job was too big for him, but you don't have to put it down to his belief system, presumably many atheists have been equally as unsuccessful.

Only God can judge me on 15:25 - Feb 12 with 1100 viewssaint22

Only God can judge me on 15:23 - Feb 12 by Jellybaby

Superstitious beliefs are saying "touch wood" or not walking under ladders or throwing salt over your left shoulder, it is not believing in God as the majority of people have done through the ages and continue to do.

I am happy that NJ has gone as the job was too big for him, but you don't have to put it down to his belief system, presumably many atheists have been equally as unsuccessful.

well he kept saying "god willing" so make of that what you will
Login to get fewer ads

Only God can judge me on 15:39 - Feb 12 with 1053 viewsmushinexile

The majority of people have been told to believe in whatever power the powerful want to use to control them by, be it the flames of eternal damnation, a firing squad as enemies of the people or the Express declaring "Asylum seekers ate my baby." Faith is simply the inability to present a rational and factual argument for indoctrinated superstition, no matter which deity you support.
Only God can judge me on 15:54 - Feb 12 with 1020 viewsJellybaby

Only God can judge me on 15:39 - Feb 12 by mushinexile

The majority of people have been told to believe in whatever power the powerful want to use to control them by, be it the flames of eternal damnation, a firing squad as enemies of the people or the Express declaring "Asylum seekers ate my baby." Faith is simply the inability to present a rational and factual argument for indoctrinated superstition, no matter which deity you support.

In the Western world, we are having a belief in the divine programmed out of us by Global technocrats and educators who use it to enforce their own beliefs, which only benefit themselves.

The intellectual snobbery of the atheists is always something to behold. You actually need a lot of faith to think that something came from nothing or the Darwinian belief that at some point in time we stopped being fish, came out of the water swapped our gills for lungs and our fins for legs....

Only God can judge me on 16:00 - Feb 12 with 996 viewsHollywood56

Only God can judge me on 15:54 - Feb 12 by Jellybaby

In the Western world, we are having a belief in the divine programmed out of us by Global technocrats and educators who use it to enforce their own beliefs, which only benefit themselves.

The intellectual snobbery of the atheists is always something to behold. You actually need a lot of faith to think that something came from nothing or the Darwinian belief that at some point in time we stopped being fish, came out of the water swapped our gills for lungs and our fins for legs....

Are you a bible basher as well jelly baby?
Only God can judge me on 16:11 - Feb 12 with 978 viewsHeisenberg

Only God can judge me on 16:00 - Feb 12 by Hollywood56

Are you a bible basher as well jelly baby?

He reminds me of a bloke who drinks in my local pub. The pub bore who is determined to tell you about his views that everyone tries to avoid.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Only God can judge me on 16:23 - Feb 12 with 943 viewsSteveMoron

Surely it's more idiotic to believe we evolved from nothing.🤣
Only God can judge me on 16:29 - Feb 12 with 924 viewsJellybaby

Only God can judge me on 16:11 - Feb 12 by Heisenberg

He reminds me of a bloke who drinks in my local pub. The pub bore who is determined to tell you about his views that everyone tries to avoid.

You remind me of that person who has to criticise others to raise his own self esteem.

Only God can judge me on 16:35 - Feb 12 with 909 viewsmushinexile

Only God can judge me on 15:54 - Feb 12 by Jellybaby

Darwin is demonstrable and entirely believeable although many churches opposed it until made ridiculous by overwhelming supporting evidence. Divinity is not, although it is my personal opinion that a learned belief in something that is rationally unsupportable is a good way of controlling people who are unwilling to make the effort to think for themselves, these latter being a large and easily influenced fraction of humanity, in my experience.
Only God can judge me on 16:54 - Feb 12 with 879 viewsJellybaby

Only God can judge me on 16:35 - Feb 12 by mushinexile

Darwin is demonstrable and entirely believeable although many churches opposed it until made ridiculous by overwhelming supporting evidence. Divinity is not, although it is my personal opinion that a learned belief in something that is rationally unsupportable is a good way of controlling people who are unwilling to make the effort to think for themselves, these latter being a large and easily influenced fraction of humanity, in my experience.

I think Darwinianism will be debunked, entropy has always been a problem as well as the missing links that Darwin himself would have hoped would have been found by now. Even non- religious scientists are heading towards Intelligent design.

Religion has definitely been used to control the masses in the past by the powers that be, but the West appears to be looking beyond religion now and sees it more as a problem than a help.

Only God can judge me on 17:12 - Feb 12 with 839 viewsthissceptredsaint

If a manager mentioned their Muslim beliefs would saint 22 make a point of denigrating them for it as a main source of footballing failure?
Freemarket capitalism is a superstitious faith based system
Gender ideology is a religious system with its priest class and antiscience incantations such as trans women are women.
Jones:s religiousity was a quirk, he actually seemed to put himself on a pedestal so there is an irony with it. It wasn't a cause of his failure, unless he thought getting us relegated brought us closer to the rapture, so it's sad to see such bigotry and hatred from saint22. Jones admitted as much himself that he was one of lifes provincial pe teachers.....and that's not the skill set needed to be a premiership manager
Only God can judge me on 18:48 - Feb 12 with 731 viewsRon11

Only God can judge me on 16:29 - Feb 12 by Jellybaby

You remind me of that person who has to criticise others to raise his own self esteem.

A bit like Nathan Jones then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024