Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WHO ! is available and fits our criteria ? 12:19 - Feb 12 with 1043 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

The inevitable has happened - I thought our first half performance against Wolves was ok! but the second half performance was unacceptable - I have no idea what happened at half time - but it looked like our team thought that they had won the game already ............. no desire / no fight and very little skill. I do FEEL  for Benereck though , as I played at right back in my younger days, I know exactly how he feels, as the same thing happened to me - you're so desperate to not see the ball over the line - your feet get all mixed up , and you come out looking like a fool.but ...... So what with Benerecks misgivings - and the ball recashaying into Gomes path to hit his well taken goal - another day maybe the ball would not have been so kind to our opponents. Nodoubt I'll be criticised ,but Saints didn't have the run of the ball yesterday, for both of their goals ! on another day ???? Well Jones had to have EVERYTHING go his way - in the end the must win game against 10 men was the inevitable nail in the coffin for Jones Can we all come together - as our team NEEDS us more than ever .... I havn't got any available manager in mind - but would like to hear your suggestions ?

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024