Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bazuna 16:42 - Feb 16 with 1508 viewsScrappy2020

Can we stay up with a 20 year old in goal, should be be given a rest, have our defence got confidence in him,would Willy relish the chance against his old club,played well against Blackpool screaming at the defence,seemed pretty fit to me,just a thought!
Bazuna on 16:48 - Feb 16 with 1504 views1ASIN12

It’s a shame McCarthy isn’t fit ,I’d have dropped Bazuna weeks ago .

There is a reason why we have only kept 1 clean sheet in the league .
Bazuna on 16:57 - Feb 16 with 1465 viewsgrumpy

This is what you get when you put a 20 year old in goal with a 41 year old on the bench.
Why we let Forster go I will never know,did they just want him off the pay role?
Is it any wonder we are in a mess.
Bazuna on 17:32 - Feb 16 with 1422 viewspjt50

Bazuna on 16:48 - Feb 16 by 1ASIN12

Do we know that McCarthy isn't fit? He was in training today.

BTW, I see that Dave Horseman was helping out. Coaches must be a bit thin on the ground.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Bazuna on 21:12 - Feb 16 with 1243 viewsSaintNick

Bazuna on 16:57 - Feb 16 by grumpy

This is what you get when you put a 20 year old in goal with a 41 year old on the bench.
Why we let Forster go I will never know,did they just want him off the pay role?
Is it any wonder we are in a mess.

We didn’t exactly let Forster go he was out of contract and tapped up by spurs who were willing to pay him a lot more for sitting on the bench than he would have got for playing in games for us

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Bazuna on 21:14 - Feb 16 with 1240 viewsBerber

Have you forgotten how our hearts sank every time McCarthy was picked ahead of Forster? You believe our shocking defending has nothing to do with the 2-3 goals we conceded every game?
Bazuna on 21:14 - Feb 16 with 1237 viewscocklebreath

Bazuna on 16:48 - Feb 16 by 1ASIN12

How bad must he be for us to long for the awful McCarthy? We really have messed up a very important position

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Bazuna on 21:47 - Feb 16 with 1192 viewsgrumpy

Bazuna on 21:12 - Feb 16 by SaintNick

We didn’t exactly let Forster go he was out of contract and tapped up by spurs who were willing to pay him a lot more for sitting on the bench than he would have got for playing in games for us

Impressed how you know how much more Foster is getting at Spurs.
Bazuna on 23:02 - Feb 16 with 1130 viewsSaintNick

Bazuna on 21:47 - Feb 16 by grumpy

Impressed how you know how much more Foster is getting at Spurs.

I’m basing it on the accurate social media posts I see everyday that inform me that we are in this mess because we pay peanuts

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Login to get fewer ads

Bazuna on 07:23 - Feb 17 with 985 viewssaint22

Bazuna on 21:14 - Feb 16 by cocklebreath

How bad must he be for us to long for the awful McCarthy? We really have messed up a very important position

Funny the mess we are in when the most important two positions on the pitch - keeper and striker - we have neglected to address properly for seasons
Bazuna on 14:12 - Feb 17 with 857 viewsButty101

Bazuna on 21:12 - Feb 16 by SaintNick

I’m not sure what you are saying is correct. We had treated Forster pretty badly for a few years and wouldn’t have a got a look in last season but for injuries. Once he had a bit of a run in the team he came good again and looked decent. Let’s all so not forget the club resigned Mcarthy on a new contract at the beginning of last season as he was strangely our number 1. So I don’t blame Forester for not signing a new contract

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024