Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its 2023 and Le Tissier 15:42 - Feb 19 with 8145 viewsPoirot

is sitll being pied piper of covid misinformation and associating himself with some scummy people in the carlton club.

Its 2023 and Le Tissier on 15:39 - Mar 1 with 838 viewsJellybaby

Its 2023 and Le Tissier on 13:42 - Mar 1 by 1885_SFC

I see today that the FBI believe, as I always have done, that the Covid-19 virus originated in a Chinese government-controlled lab - and not some fish market as the Chinese government have always maintained.

Yes, but lets not forget that this was considered conspiracy theory a few months back and Facebook were censoring anybody suggesting such a thing, as this article shows, which also mentions the more sneaky and covert form of censoring which is "shadow banning" that FB and others routinely do.

https://unherd.com/2021/05/how-facebook-censored-the-lab-leak-theory/

The more interesting story as the Covid narrative unravels is around timing and why make this a story now and similarly around Hancock and care homes?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Its 2023 and Le Tissier on 16:05 - Mar 1 with 822 viewssaints__fan__73

Its 2023 and Le Tissier on 15:39 - Mar 1 by Jellybaby

Yes, but lets not forget that this was considered conspiracy theory a few months back and Facebook were censoring anybody suggesting such a thing, as this article shows, which also mentions the more sneaky and covert form of censoring which is "shadow banning" that FB and others routinely do.

https://unherd.com/2021/05/how-facebook-censored-the-lab-leak-theory/

The more interesting story as the Covid narrative unravels is around timing and why make this a story now and similarly around Hancock and care homes?

Do you think the FBI have been following the Matt Hancock story closely, yes?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Its 2023 and Le Tissier on 16:35 - Mar 1 with 795 viewsJellybaby

Its 2023 and Le Tissier on 16:05 - Mar 1 by saints__fan__73

Do you think the FBI have been following the Matt Hancock story closely, yes?

I think 73, they must have been behind him finishing a respectable 3rd on "I'm a Celebrity", you agree?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024