Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will smallbone 20:52 - Feb 28 with 998 viewsSaintNick

Playing for stoke against Brighton

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Will smallbone on 21:01 - Feb 28 with 980 viewscocklebreath

Apparently been playing well lately, I think he’ll be back for us in the championship next season and do well

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Will smallbone on 21:44 - Feb 28 with 917 viewsfelly1

Will smallbone on 21:01 - Feb 28 by cocklebreath

Apparently been playing well lately, I think he’ll be back for us in the championship next season and do well

Agreed.
If we can get Tella back and Stephens who's been playing well for Bournemouth we've got the core of a good Championship team.
Will smallbone on 07:17 - Mar 1 with 675 viewsCity_boy

Will smallbone on 21:44 - Feb 28 by felly1

Agreed.
If we can get Tella back and Stephens who's been playing well for Bournemouth we've got the core of a good Championship team.

I read with interest about players we have either loaned out or sold recently that we would now welcome back.

Many of these are operating and performing well at lower levels at lower which doesn't always translate to reproducing that form in the Premier league. Most of the players mentioned were also given a good crack in our first team and didn't deliver consistently.

Harrison Reed maybe one example where he did well here and wasn't given a chance, but that was because he was behind Hojberg and Romeu in pecking order,
Will smallbone on 07:35 - Mar 1 with 660 viewsfelly1

Will smallbone on 07:17 - Mar 1 by City_boy

I read with interest about players we have either loaned out or sold recently that we would now welcome back.

Many of these are operating and performing well at lower levels at lower which doesn't always translate to reproducing that form in the Premier league. Most of the players mentioned were also given a good crack in our first team and didn't deliver consistently.

Harrison Reed maybe one example where he did well here and wasn't given a chance, but that was because he was behind Hojberg and Romeu in pecking order,

I was talking about these players doing a good job for us next season in the Championship.
Will smallbone on 08:34 - Mar 1 with 602 viewskingslandstand1

Will smallbone on 21:44 - Feb 28 by felly1

Agreed.

Surely Tella would try his best to stay with Burnley as they pass us going up? He's certainly done well for them and shone under Kompany
Will smallbone on 13:33 - Mar 1 with 486 viewsTimSaint

Will smallbone on 21:01 - Feb 28 by cocklebreath

I was flicking through the cup games on TV last night and just into the 2nd half of the Stoke game, I thought I'd take a look to see if Will was playing.

He had just come on as a HT sub and the commentator said he was a good kicker of the ball and then tried to waffle his way round justifying his choice of the word 'kicker'.

It was such bollox, I turned over :-)

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024