Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match 14:26 - Feb 28 with 3400 viewsTimSaint

Saints will again be without Adams and Salisu, as well as long term absentee Tino Livramento.

Selles has also indicated that he will rotate the squad........

“I have a longer squad and everybody is working hard and I’m very proud of the work they’re putting in every day, and I think it’s only fair to give everybody the opportunity to play.

“I’m also thinking we have a game again in three days. So it’s not about I’m going to play with a weak or a strong side, I’m going to play with a team that could easily start in the Premier League.

“Of course we will make some changes if you compare it to the last two games, but with the mentality to respect the FA Cup, it’s a privilege for us to be there, respect the opponent and try to be ourselves.

So there will be changes, but it will still be a team that could start a Prem game !! (In his opinion !!)

TimSaint

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 21:20 - Mar 1 with 457 viewsRon11

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 19:44 - Mar 1 by 10i

Edozie Doesnt even Start that one, Selles seems to Not rate him at All. I know He lacks a bit of an end product, but Well, they really all Do. And at least He does put in a shift and He's direct and He dares to run at an opponent.

With KWP and Perraud starting there's another indication, AMN will Start on saturday, which I'm Not too happy about. Let's hope Diallo isn't rested for a Start too...

Again I Do like the looks of Alcaraz until now, who should get a lot more Minutes...

Alacaraz looked interested early in the game, but faded rapidly, probably wondering what he's got himself into.
Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 21:28 - Mar 1 with 394 viewsSpringhill_old_boy

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 21:20 - Mar 1 by Ron11

Alacaraz looked interested early in the game, but faded rapidly, probably wondering what he's got himself into.

And to think Saints beat Benfica to his signing ... Bet he is getting ready to sack his agent any minute now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024