Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheltenham 15:52 - Mar 14 with 2074 viewsD_Alien

Anyone just see that performance by Constitution Hill in the Champion Hurdle?

All-time shortest price winner at 4-11, and being spoken of already as potentially the GOAT

Stood off the last with the field miles behind, just for the joy of jumping it but a heart-in-mouth moment for his connections

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Cheltenham on 06:21 - Mar 17 with 1839 viewsDale_4_Life

It was impressive for sure.

The best ride I have seen in ages was yesterday as Good Time Johnny came from a mile back weaving through horses - Jumped the last 4th or 5th and won by 4 lengths.

Any Friday tips from the Horse folk on here? Gold Cup?.
Cheltenham on 10:58 - Mar 17 with 1749 viewsdiver

Cheltenham on 06:21 - Mar 17 by Dale_4_Life

It was impressive for sure.

The best ride I have seen in ages was yesterday as Good Time Johnny came from a mile back weaving through horses - Jumped the last 4th or 5th and won by 4 lengths.

Any Friday tips from the Horse folk on here? Gold Cup?.

Grand National April 15th to carry on this link
Cheltenham on 11:28 - Mar 17 with 1728 viewsKnavesmireBob

Been a cracking week. That hour on Tuesday will take some beating, lump in my throat when Honeysuckle walked back in to the parade ring. The sport has plenty of things it needs to fix off the track but these 4 days always remind you of its magic when the participants are allowed to shine on the biggest stage.

I stopped betting a few years ago as it was getting in the way of enjoying the action but I've had a feeling for weeks about the Gold Cup so have made an exception and stuck a tenner at 40/1 on this tricast : 1 Galopin Des Champs 2 Bravemansgame 3 Stattler. Fingers crossed!
Cheltenham on 14:17 - Mar 17 with 1668 viewsDale_4_Life

Cheltenham on 11:28 - Mar 17 by KnavesmireBob

Been a cracking week. That hour on Tuesday will take some beating, lump in my throat when Honeysuckle walked back in to the parade ring. The sport has plenty of things it needs to fix off the track but these 4 days always remind you of its magic when the participants are allowed to shine on the biggest stage.

I stopped betting a few years ago as it was getting in the way of enjoying the action but I've had a feeling for weeks about the Gold Cup so have made an exception and stuck a tenner at 40/1 on this tricast : 1 Galopin Des Champs 2 Bravemansgame 3 Stattler. Fingers crossed!

I only have a small bet and thats never more than £10 just for fun.

Honeysuckle was a good story.

Hoping Ahoy Senior runs well i backed EW at 20/1 (Gold Cup 3.30).

I like Might I in the last as well.

These are not tips BTW just my selections.
Cheltenham on 15:40 - Mar 17 with 1631 viewsD_Alien

Cheltenham on 11:28 - Mar 17 by KnavesmireBob

Unlucky that!

First two, but Stattler pulled up on the first circuit

GDC deserved winner

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Cheltenham on 16:09 - Mar 17 with 1605 viewsKnavesmireBob

Cheltenham on 15:40 - Mar 17 by D_Alien

Unlucky that!

First two, but Stattler pulled up on the first circuit

GDC deserved winner

Yep that'll teach me to be so greedy! Agreed, two super horses at the front and an excellent winner.
Cheltenham on 13:00 - Mar 18 with 1467 viewsjonahwhereru

I was down there for the action, Tuesday was just a fantastic show and folks had a chance of a return.
The bookies got their money back and some over the rest of the week.. personally I cleaned up on Tuesday (jazzy Matty helped a lot), and was cleaned out for the rest of the week. Still thoroughly enjoyed it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024