Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dr P. Who is geting nominated 01:26 - Mar 17 with 5039 viewsDJack

as the GOP's Preidential candidate and wh do you think that is?

DeSantis, Trump, Abbot, Halry or A.N.Other?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 02:30 - Mar 17 with 2920 viewsDr_Parnassus

Two horse race between Trump and DeSantis, nobody else really is in the picture for a realistic shot.

I think whoever wins that will be the next President.

Looks close between the two, but in American politics things change very quickly depending on what mud gets thrown, what sticks and what external events are happening.

When things go bad the trend usually is to vote for change, which is human nature really. Silly to vote more of the same if things aren’t good.

I would say the last couple of years in America has been the worst in recent history and only signs of it getting worse with bank collapses, possible China conflict and hyper inflation.

It should be a straight forward win for the GOP and that’s speaking completely neutrally. I want the GOP in, but have no issues saying I don’t give them a hope, if I thought that.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 02:56 - Mar 17 with 2926 viewsDJack

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 02:30 - Mar 17 by Dr_Parnassus

Two horse race between Trump and DeSantis, nobody else really is in the picture for a realistic shot.

I think whoever wins that will be the next President.

Looks close between the two, but in American politics things change very quickly depending on what mud gets thrown, what sticks and what external events are happening.

When things go bad the trend usually is to vote for change, which is human nature really. Silly to vote more of the same if things aren’t good.

I would say the last couple of years in America has been the worst in recent history and only signs of it getting worse with bank collapses, possible China conflict and hyper inflation.

It should be a straight forward win for the GOP and that’s speaking completely neutrally. I want the GOP in, but have no issues saying I don’t give them a hope, if I thought that.

My view is that it will be a two horse race. As for the eventual Presidency...too early to predict in my opinion.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 03:14 - Mar 17 with 2911 viewsDr_Parnassus

Not a big fan of polls, I think they are inherently flawed, especially with controversial figures involved.

But they point to Trump being favoured over DeSantis. 46% to 32% (22% on others).

Although I think DeSantis has a better chance of beating Biden than Trump does. For clarity, I think they both beat him, but Trump vs Biden would be a lot closer.

If I was a Dem supporter, I would be wanting to run against Trump because the propaganda and media usage will be already set in place.

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 08:35 - Mar 17 with 2865 viewsKilkennyjack

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 03:14 - Mar 17 by Dr_Parnassus

Not a big fan of polls, I think they are inherently flawed, especially with controversial figures involved.

But they point to Trump being favoured over DeSantis. 46% to 32% (22% on others).

Although I think DeSantis has a better chance of beating Biden than Trump does. For clarity, I think they both beat him, but Trump vs Biden would be a lot closer.

If I was a Dem supporter, I would be wanting to run against Trump because the propaganda and media usage will be already set in place.

You thought Trump would beat Biden last time out. Wrong.

Trump will be in jail.
That will be the end of him.

Beware of the Risen People

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 08:37 - Mar 17 with 2853 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 08:35 - Mar 17 by Kilkennyjack

You thought Trump would beat Biden last time out. Wrong.

Trump will be in jail.
That will be the end of him.

I didn’t, I said I thought Biden would win.

Not sure why people make this stuff up.

[Post edited 17 Mar 2023 8:40]

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 01:00 - Mar 18 with 2780 viewsDJack

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 03:14 - Mar 17 by Dr_Parnassus

In reverse order:

I also think that DeSantis would beat Biden...with the weight of the Murdoch empire behind him.

As to currently Trump/DeSantis support we will see it marked out, again, when Murdoch weighs in. I strongly suspect that it will be DeSantis they back. We already know that Tucker Carlson hates Trump - that fact also shows how venal he is (Carlson) by previously promoting Trump lies/agenda... but that's another story and we will avoid that for this thread. We also know that Murdoch thinks that Trump is a car crash. Sooooooo, DeSantis.

IF I'm correct about DeSantis (Murdoch could back another as Haley might appeal to him) how does Trump react? Does he sulk and exit stage right or does he throw the board in the air and run as an independant - and split the republican vote. Do the very rich GOP backers (e.g.Koch) pre-empt this by offering Trump a lot of cash and other inducements not to upset the apple cart?

On the other side is Biden really going to run again (incumbant second term carries weight but as we saw with Trump it's not guarranteed). If Biden is he going to stick with Harris? By all accounts she's not highly thought of but ditching her would kill her career and that is not like Biden from what I can gather.

Either way, PLENTY of twists and turns to come

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 01:38 - Mar 18 with 2767 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 01:00 - Mar 18 by DJack

In reverse order:

I also think that DeSantis would beat Biden...with the weight of the Murdoch empire behind him.

As to currently Trump/DeSantis support we will see it marked out, again, when Murdoch weighs in. I strongly suspect that it will be DeSantis they back. We already know that Tucker Carlson hates Trump - that fact also shows how venal he is (Carlson) by previously promoting Trump lies/agenda... but that's another story and we will avoid that for this thread. We also know that Murdoch thinks that Trump is a car crash. Sooooooo, DeSantis.

IF I'm correct about DeSantis (Murdoch could back another as Haley might appeal to him) how does Trump react? Does he sulk and exit stage right or does he throw the board in the air and run as an independant - and split the republican vote. Do the very rich GOP backers (e.g.Koch) pre-empt this by offering Trump a lot of cash and other inducements not to upset the apple cart?

On the other side is Biden really going to run again (incumbant second term carries weight but as we saw with Trump it's not guarranteed). If Biden is he going to stick with Harris? By all accounts she's not highly thought of but ditching her would kill her career and that is not like Biden from what I can gather.

Either way, PLENTY of twists and turns to come

It’s all about numbers at the end of the day. Regardless of who likes or dislikes Trump, or what anyone thinks of the man on a personal level.. at the end of the day he is one of the most successful Presidents in history.

What he achieved in 4 years was astounding. Sadly much of it was marred by propaganda and a media driven witch hunt. He is a known quantity and if people want their lives to improve then going back to the tried and tested is very tempting.

DeSantis is a gamble. Trump will obviously try and rip him to shreds as soon as it gets close, it’s what happens in politics, DeSantis will do the same back of course. If DeSantis wins then I’d suggest Trump just steps aside, running as an independent with the guaranteed loss that comes with it doesn’t sound like it will appeal to someone who loves to win.

I’d imagine Biden runs again. Kamala is a PR disaster and thoroughly unlikable, must be the lowest rated VP in my lifetime at least. The whole woke culture I think is starting to grate on people, the cancel culture, the fake virtue everyone is forced to be involved in, the obviously fake talking points surrounding race and gender.

GOP ‘should’ be an easy win.

Although haven’t looked into postal voting, if that is as prominent again next election then that could easily flip it to the Dems.

A ballot paper getting placed in non voter and floating voters laps while they are subjected to 24/7 propaganda directly into their homes. It’s essentially millions of blank ballots given to big tech and media platforms, no real difference.

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 02:01 - Mar 18 with 2772 viewsDJack

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 01:38 - Mar 18 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s all about numbers at the end of the day. Regardless of who likes or dislikes Trump, or what anyone thinks of the man on a personal level.. at the end of the day he is one of the most successful Presidents in history.

What he achieved in 4 years was astounding. Sadly much of it was marred by propaganda and a media driven witch hunt. He is a known quantity and if people want their lives to improve then going back to the tried and tested is very tempting.

DeSantis is a gamble. Trump will obviously try and rip him to shreds as soon as it gets close, it’s what happens in politics, DeSantis will do the same back of course. If DeSantis wins then I’d suggest Trump just steps aside, running as an independent with the guaranteed loss that comes with it doesn’t sound like it will appeal to someone who loves to win.

I’d imagine Biden runs again. Kamala is a PR disaster and thoroughly unlikable, must be the lowest rated VP in my lifetime at least. The whole woke culture I think is starting to grate on people, the cancel culture, the fake virtue everyone is forced to be involved in, the obviously fake talking points surrounding race and gender.

GOP ‘should’ be an easy win.

Although haven’t looked into postal voting, if that is as prominent again next election then that could easily flip it to the Dems.

A ballot paper getting placed in non voter and floating voters laps while they are subjected to 24/7 propaganda directly into their homes. It’s essentially millions of blank ballots given to big tech and media platforms, no real difference.

I'll be brief and i'll ask you don't do drag off onto a tangent, but...

There is NO metric where the Trump Presidency was good.

To avoid spats I've neglegted to post how that after ONE good employment statistic for Trump, you and AfD were out singing his praise but under Biden an economic headwinds there have been many, very good, employment statistics.

Harris does appear weak to Dems but you referencing "woke culture/cancel culture is risible! Right wing, profit loving, US business's make economic/shareholder decisions and they embrace diversity...for PROFIT. So go woke, go broke is a tired myth peddled by idiots.

Postal voting is still proven as reliable and as safe, so...what's your point?

As for 24/7 propaganda that is truely and squarely the remit of the Murdoch empire and the rest of the right wing press. So I can deduce that, once again, you will be pushing equine excrement as truth once again.

I now question why I asked for your thoughts as you are obviously incapable of objective thinking.

I'll ask you to try to keep to facts going forward. There will, obviously, be times where opinion is required but please don't flood the zone with opinions not germane to the point in an attempt to promote your fallacious thinking. Ta.

Login to get fewer ads

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 03:00 - Mar 18 with 2759 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 02:01 - Mar 18 by DJack

I'll be brief and i'll ask you don't do drag off onto a tangent, but...

There is NO metric where the Trump Presidency was good.

To avoid spats I've neglegted to post how that after ONE good employment statistic for Trump, you and AfD were out singing his praise but under Biden an economic headwinds there have been many, very good, employment statistics.

Harris does appear weak to Dems but you referencing "woke culture/cancel culture is risible! Right wing, profit loving, US business's make economic/shareholder decisions and they embrace diversity...for PROFIT. So go woke, go broke is a tired myth peddled by idiots.

Postal voting is still proven as reliable and as safe, so...what's your point?

As for 24/7 propaganda that is truely and squarely the remit of the Murdoch empire and the rest of the right wing press. So I can deduce that, once again, you will be pushing equine excrement as truth once again.

I now question why I asked for your thoughts as you are obviously incapable of objective thinking.

I'll ask you to try to keep to facts going forward. There will, obviously, be times where opinion is required but please don't flood the zone with opinions not germane to the point in an attempt to promote your fallacious thinking. Ta.

You have been listening to too much liberal TV.

Trump Presidency:

- Lowest unemployment rate of all time
- Highest family income of all time
- First Presidency in decades not to enter into a new conflict
- Lowest unemployment for women in 60 years
- Lowest unemployment in black community of all time
- Presided over the quickest pandemic vaccines in history
- Domestic production the highest it had been in 60 years
- Peace deal delivered in the Middle East which Obama previously said was impossible
- Korean conflict solved and leader of North Korea brought to table for first time
- Violent crime fell year on year despite rising year on year in the two years prior - until Anfifa started their antics
- Surpassed Russia and Saudi to become the largest oil producer
- Gave America’s 25% lowest earning incomes and 4.5% boost nearly triple that of the highest earning boost
- Signed a bill to allow imports of medicines and drugs which made care more affordable for anyone previously
- in the 10 years previous to his presidency, drug prices rose 3.6% on average per year. Under his Presidency they fell 1.1% year on year

I could go on and on, not even scratched the surface.

But he did say “pussy” I suppose, so BAD BAD man!!!

By almost every meaningful metric, his Presidency will go down as one of the most successful, whether people like it or not or choose to acknowledge it or not.

Despite the fact that media refused to cover it… Facts they will remain.

Postal voting being “safe” wasn’t my point. It was the mass manipulation that I referenced, and then delivering a ballot to people’s laps who wouldn’t normally take an interest. It is those people that seemed to swing the last election after one of the most shocking multi faceted propaganda machines seen since World War II.

Clear suppression of the free press and social media companies conspiring to cover up stories of national interest while pushing nonsense ones that would sway opinion in the way they wanted. It was only AFTER the election did they admit it was wrong.

If you ask for my views then you have to accept that I will give them, and they won’t always be what you want to hear.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2023 3:03]

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 03:24 - Mar 18 with 2761 viewsDJack

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 03:00 - Mar 18 by Dr_Parnassus

You have been listening to too much liberal TV.

Trump Presidency:

- Lowest unemployment rate of all time
- Highest family income of all time
- First Presidency in decades not to enter into a new conflict
- Lowest unemployment for women in 60 years
- Lowest unemployment in black community of all time
- Presided over the quickest pandemic vaccines in history
- Domestic production the highest it had been in 60 years
- Peace deal delivered in the Middle East which Obama previously said was impossible
- Korean conflict solved and leader of North Korea brought to table for first time
- Violent crime fell year on year despite rising year on year in the two years prior - until Anfifa started their antics
- Surpassed Russia and Saudi to become the largest oil producer
- Gave America’s 25% lowest earning incomes and 4.5% boost nearly triple that of the highest earning boost
- Signed a bill to allow imports of medicines and drugs which made care more affordable for anyone previously
- in the 10 years previous to his presidency, drug prices rose 3.6% on average per year. Under his Presidency they fell 1.1% year on year

I could go on and on, not even scratched the surface.

But he did say “pussy” I suppose, so BAD BAD man!!!

By almost every meaningful metric, his Presidency will go down as one of the most successful, whether people like it or not or choose to acknowledge it or not.

Despite the fact that media refused to cover it… Facts they will remain.

Postal voting being “safe” wasn’t my point. It was the mass manipulation that I referenced, and then delivering a ballot to people’s laps who wouldn’t normally take an interest. It is those people that seemed to swing the last election after one of the most shocking multi faceted propaganda machines seen since World War II.

Clear suppression of the free press and social media companies conspiring to cover up stories of national interest while pushing nonsense ones that would sway opinion in the way they wanted. It was only AFTER the election did they admit it was wrong.

If you ask for my views then you have to accept that I will give them, and they won’t always be what you want to hear.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2023 3:03]

Oh My! Wow ! forgetting that much of those statistics are a result of the track the the previous administration (Democrats), putting aside that no new conflict started but the HIGHEST EVER amount of drone strikes, avoiding the fact that the North Korea situation HASN'T changed. putting aside your OPINION on postal voting versus recorded FACT. Ignoring that election swings are a facet oif voting history irrespective of mode of vote. Your risible "suppression of the free press and social media companies" statement is exposed by the very fact that the right wing press were free claim such shows that it was a rubbish claim...But other than that...erm NO. You are talking out of your arris.

I was going to state please dont ever change but you continually demonstrate that you are unable to. Mr, sadly objective ideolologist.

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 03:54 - Mar 18 with 2751 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 03:24 - Mar 18 by DJack

Oh My! Wow ! forgetting that much of those statistics are a result of the track the the previous administration (Democrats), putting aside that no new conflict started but the HIGHEST EVER amount of drone strikes, avoiding the fact that the North Korea situation HASN'T changed. putting aside your OPINION on postal voting versus recorded FACT. Ignoring that election swings are a facet oif voting history irrespective of mode of vote. Your risible "suppression of the free press and social media companies" statement is exposed by the very fact that the right wing press were free claim such shows that it was a rubbish claim...But other than that...erm NO. You are talking out of your arris.

I was going to state please dont ever change but you continually demonstrate that you are unable to. Mr, sadly objective ideolologist.

It appears that you have started a thread intended for a political argument under the guise of ‘objective discussion’.

Everything I stated there was a fact. How you can attribute any of it to Obama is laughable when they are direct consequences of either reversing his executive orders or indeed creating brand new ones, but there we go. Nothing shocks me in these discussions with you.

You are incapable of an objective view of data and factual evidence and are far too down the leftist rabbit hole, it’s like speaking to the other sides version of a Q Anon. It’s completely pointless.

I still remember you telling me that the Biden laptop thing was all a Russian hoax, despite the thousands of pages of evidence that pointed to the contrary.

If you create a conspiracy to deny obvious facts like that then any discussion is pointless. It appears you are much the same now as you were back then.

Please don’t use me to fill your boredom in between your mammoth bedroom gaming marathons. When you are ready for a sensible discussion, then look for my attention again and we can have another go.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2023 4:21]

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 10:06 - Mar 18 with 2692 viewsKilkennyjack

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 08:37 - Mar 17 by Dr_Parnassus

I didn’t, I said I thought Biden would win.

Not sure why people make this stuff up.

[Post edited 17 Mar 2023 8:40]

My apologies for my bad memory.

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 11:47 - Mar 18 with 2671 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 03:54 - Mar 18 by Dr_Parnassus

It appears that you have started a thread intended for a political argument under the guise of ‘objective discussion’.

Everything I stated there was a fact. How you can attribute any of it to Obama is laughable when they are direct consequences of either reversing his executive orders or indeed creating brand new ones, but there we go. Nothing shocks me in these discussions with you.

You are incapable of an objective view of data and factual evidence and are far too down the leftist rabbit hole, it’s like speaking to the other sides version of a Q Anon. It’s completely pointless.

I still remember you telling me that the Biden laptop thing was all a Russian hoax, despite the thousands of pages of evidence that pointed to the contrary.

If you create a conspiracy to deny obvious facts like that then any discussion is pointless. It appears you are much the same now as you were back then.

Please don’t use me to fill your boredom in between your mammoth bedroom gaming marathons. When you are ready for a sensible discussion, then look for my attention again and we can have another go.

He has one of the worst cases of TDS I have seen.
Facts are meaningless to him, only media sound bytes and propaganda mean anything.
Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 12:45 - Mar 18 with 2645 viewsDJack

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 03:54 - Mar 18 by Dr_Parnassus

More rubbish from you. Still claiming debunked rubbish as fact. Postal voting is secure, North korea is still a danger and hasn't changed its stance. the Trump Presidency was a car crash - Even Murdoch said so.

I tried to talk about the paths going forward whilst you took the opportunity and decided to push your ideological drivel revisionism. And as ever you incorrectly characterise me in a mildly demeaning way to diminish me.

My only mistake was thinking that after all this time you could discuss things without your usual subjective, hobby-horse thinking. Whatever version(s) of neuro-diverse thinking you are at obviously make it impossible for you to change/grow.

I'm sorry that I wasted my time and your time. Good day.

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 15:42 - Mar 18 with 2602 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 12:45 - Mar 18 by DJack

More rubbish from you. Still claiming debunked rubbish as fact. Postal voting is secure, North korea is still a danger and hasn't changed its stance. the Trump Presidency was a car crash - Even Murdoch said so.

I tried to talk about the paths going forward whilst you took the opportunity and decided to push your ideological drivel revisionism. And as ever you incorrectly characterise me in a mildly demeaning way to diminish me.

My only mistake was thinking that after all this time you could discuss things without your usual subjective, hobby-horse thinking. Whatever version(s) of neuro-diverse thinking you are at obviously make it impossible for you to change/grow.

I'm sorry that I wasted my time and your time. Good day.

Which part is “rubbish”?

I didn’t say anything about the security of postal voting. If you could understand any sort of basic points (rather than anything fed to you by CNN) you would understand that I made the point of it being easily manipulated.

If Joe Bloggs takes zero interest in politics to the point he/she wouldn’t bother to vote. But gets one delivered on their lap, while getting fed 24/7 rubbish on social media, “news” channels, “news”papers, Hollywood and celebrity culture… it’s likely it will have an effect.

As I said, it’s essentially giving the media outlets millions of blank ballots.

There was no ideology in my posts, nor was there any revisionism. You asked me a question and I answered fully. You didn’t like my answer as I pointed out the fact that Trumps era saw a fantastic level of living which a lot of people will want back now they are at their lowest ebb.

That sent you into meltdown to the point you ridiculously attributed it all to Obama and throwing your toys out of your incredibly far-leftist pram.

Wasting your time you absolutely did.

Widen your political knowledge base and come back to me. Maybe then you won’t be making wild conspiracy theories to make things seem more comfortable to your extremely limited capacity of thinking.

Cheers.

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 16:29 - Mar 18 with 2576 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 15:42 - Mar 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Which part is “rubbish”?

I didn’t say anything about the security of postal voting. If you could understand any sort of basic points (rather than anything fed to you by CNN) you would understand that I made the point of it being easily manipulated.

If Joe Bloggs takes zero interest in politics to the point he/she wouldn’t bother to vote. But gets one delivered on their lap, while getting fed 24/7 rubbish on social media, “news” channels, “news”papers, Hollywood and celebrity culture… it’s likely it will have an effect.

As I said, it’s essentially giving the media outlets millions of blank ballots.

There was no ideology in my posts, nor was there any revisionism. You asked me a question and I answered fully. You didn’t like my answer as I pointed out the fact that Trumps era saw a fantastic level of living which a lot of people will want back now they are at their lowest ebb.

That sent you into meltdown to the point you ridiculously attributed it all to Obama and throwing your toys out of your incredibly far-leftist pram.

Wasting your time you absolutely did.

Widen your political knowledge base and come back to me. Maybe then you won’t be making wild conspiracy theories to make things seem more comfortable to your extremely limited capacity of thinking.

Cheers.

“If Joe Bloggs takes zero interest in politics to the point he/she wouldn’t bother to vote. But gets one delivered on their lap, while getting fed 24/7 rubbish on social media, “news” channels, “news”papers, Hollywood and celebrity culture… it’s likely it will have an effect.”

As long as people are of sound mind and are free to make their own choice then that’s not an issue. It’s both a strength and problem of universal suffrage that the vote of the ignorant and indifferent is worth the same as that of the educated or engaged.

The problem arises when we hear stories of an element of coercion, or that these ballot papers are landing in the laps of vulnerable people. People in care homes, dementia sufferers etc who are not able to make a decision.

If so they’ve essentially legalised the age old industry known as “cooping”. They would take those with no interest in voting and the most vulnerable people against their will and either ply them with booze and/or issue them with threats in order to get them to vote a certain way. In some cases they’d dress them up in disguises to vote more than once.

These shady practices have never really gone away, they just modify them to get around the rules.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 16:41 - Mar 18 with 2566 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 16:29 - Mar 18 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

“If Joe Bloggs takes zero interest in politics to the point he/she wouldn’t bother to vote. But gets one delivered on their lap, while getting fed 24/7 rubbish on social media, “news” channels, “news”papers, Hollywood and celebrity culture… it’s likely it will have an effect.”

As long as people are of sound mind and are free to make their own choice then that’s not an issue. It’s both a strength and problem of universal suffrage that the vote of the ignorant and indifferent is worth the same as that of the educated or engaged.

The problem arises when we hear stories of an element of coercion, or that these ballot papers are landing in the laps of vulnerable people. People in care homes, dementia sufferers etc who are not able to make a decision.

If so they’ve essentially legalised the age old industry known as “cooping”. They would take those with no interest in voting and the most vulnerable people against their will and either ply them with booze and/or issue them with threats in order to get them to vote a certain way. In some cases they’d dress them up in disguises to vote more than once.

These shady practices have never really gone away, they just modify them to get around the rules.

“ As long as people are of sound mind and are free to make their own choice then that’s not an issue.”

It is certainly an issue. We have freedom of the press for a reason.

However on this occasion we had stories suppressed, wall to wall propaganda on television, established media being banned from the largest social town square on the planet because they dared break news which saw the Democrats in a bad light.

To forcefully control media while handing out ballots like confetti, that’s going to have a massive issue on the outcome of an election.

If you are fit and able, you should attend the ballot office with valid ID.

Both things Democrats are terrified of.

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 20:10 - Mar 20 with 2423 viewsKilkennyjack

Here we go …

Tick tock Motherf……. ⏰

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 21:42 - Mar 20 with 2380 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 20:10 - Mar 20 by Kilkennyjack

Here we go …

Tick tock Motherf……. ⏰

You have been posting from these mental Twitter accounts for years.

Don’t you get really disappointed hanging on the words of these accounts only for none of it to ever materialise?

It’s very clearly political persecution and the fear of Trump getting into the White House again and undoing all their work and manipulation to get him out.

Anyone supporting an arrest for someone trying to keep a marital affair quiet, probably need to re-assess their thinking.

The sooner people can think for themselves the better. It’s scary how hooked people are into mainstream media, like pre-programmed lemmings.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2023 21:47]

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 03:41 - Mar 21 with 2324 viewsKilkennyjack

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 21:42 - Mar 20 by Dr_Parnassus

You have been posting from these mental Twitter accounts for years.

Don’t you get really disappointed hanging on the words of these accounts only for none of it to ever materialise?

It’s very clearly political persecution and the fear of Trump getting into the White House again and undoing all their work and manipulation to get him out.

Anyone supporting an arrest for someone trying to keep a marital affair quiet, probably need to re-assess their thinking.

The sooner people can think for themselves the better. It’s scary how hooked people are into mainstream media, like pre-programmed lemmings.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2023 21:47]

The court of law will decide, not you or I.

Dont you agree that its important that nobody is above the law…?

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 06:16 - Mar 21 with 2307 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 03:41 - Mar 21 by Kilkennyjack

I think it’s important that the law is applied equally and for the correct reasons.

Trying to find someone “guilty” of literally anything for political reasons treads the line of fascism. Ironically, something that most people baying for his blood tend to claim to be against.

To try and prosecute someone for trying to keep an affair quiet because they are terrified of his power is not something any lover of freedom should be celebrating.

The more the years go on, the more it becomes clear that the left are becoming increasingly fond of selective fascism.

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 11:18 - Mar 21 with 2239 viewsmajorraglan

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 06:16 - Mar 21 by Dr_Parnassus

I think it’s important that the law is applied equally and for the correct reasons.

Trying to find someone “guilty” of literally anything for political reasons treads the line of fascism. Ironically, something that most people baying for his blood tend to claim to be against.

To try and prosecute someone for trying to keep an affair quiet because they are terrified of his power is not something any lover of freedom should be celebrating.

The more the years go on, the more it becomes clear that the left are becoming increasingly fond of selective fascism.

There are questions to be answered and potential breaches of the law at State and Federal level, the DOJ closed an investigation in to the payments without explanation in 2019.

Trump has been a successful businessman and I suspect that over the years he’s done a quite a few things which are close to the edge of legal practice (as is the case with many prominent businessmen) - the big difference is that Trump put himself forward to be President. Call me old fashioned (or naive) but I think anyone putting themselves forward for a position like President should be a tile model whose integrity is beyond reproach which is not the case with the Trumpster.

What is outrageous is that he’s calling on his supporters to protest - that could get very ugly and people, including the police, general public etc could get hurt. If there’s sufficient evidence to justify questioning him, he should attend with his lawyers ( likely to be the best money can buy) and give his account, if there isn’t any evidence and it’s clear it’s a witch hunt then sue the DA afterwards. My personal take is that there are skeletons in the cupboard and he’s asking his supporters to protest to try and bring pressure to bear on the DA in New York, I’m sure some would say there are parallels to the January 6th incident.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2023 11:21]
Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 15:36 - Mar 21 with 2191 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 03:41 - Mar 21 by Kilkennyjack

What court of law though? He hasn’t been charged with anything despite years of investigation and god knows how much resource thrown at it by the US government, FBI, media etc. Surely the combined might of those institutions should have built a case by now. If he has transgressed then of course he should be tried and punished but until then it’s all for show.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 19:30 - Mar 21 with 2151 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 11:18 - Mar 21 by majorraglan

There are questions to be answered and potential breaches of the law at State and Federal level, the DOJ closed an investigation in to the payments without explanation in 2019.

Trump has been a successful businessman and I suspect that over the years he’s done a quite a few things which are close to the edge of legal practice (as is the case with many prominent businessmen) - the big difference is that Trump put himself forward to be President. Call me old fashioned (or naive) but I think anyone putting themselves forward for a position like President should be a tile model whose integrity is beyond reproach which is not the case with the Trumpster.

What is outrageous is that he’s calling on his supporters to protest - that could get very ugly and people, including the police, general public etc could get hurt. If there’s sufficient evidence to justify questioning him, he should attend with his lawyers ( likely to be the best money can buy) and give his account, if there isn’t any evidence and it’s clear it’s a witch hunt then sue the DA afterwards. My personal take is that there are skeletons in the cupboard and he’s asking his supporters to protest to try and bring pressure to bear on the DA in New York, I’m sure some would say there are parallels to the January 6th incident.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2023 11:21]

Why is protest outrageous?

It’s a constitutional and protected practice that should be encouraged. The ability to protest is the epitome of freedom.

As you say as a highly successful businessmen and high profile personality it’s likely that things have indeed skirted close to the rule book, but you could say the same for absolutely anybody that has ever been in office.

We have just seen proof of Biden taking payments from Ukraine and China while using his power to influence position changes and sack someone in Ukraine for looking too closely into corruption against Burisma.

What is more outrageous, is trying to stop a candidate running for Presidency. This is what Russia and China used to do (the may well still). People just don’t realise how close they are to supporting fascist ideals in the West.

Their hate for former President Trump is temporarily suspending their value on freedom, just like they supported the banning of the free press and further fascist ideals when he was in office, simply because it was convenient.

Dangerous, dangerous games to be playing.

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 20:14 - Mar 21 with 2128 viewsSullutaCreturned

Saying something is easily manipulated is surely saying it's not totally secure?

Peaceful protest is fine but just like at Capitol Hill, if it turns violent who do we blame?

I'm sure it's been said more than once that the Democrats aren't left wing, just to the left of the Republicans?

If and when Trump is arrested, if he is put to trial then the outcome is all that matters. Whatever your opinion of it, whether you call it a witch hunt, politically driven or whatever you care to say, if he is found guilty then that's it, unless he appeals and wins obviously.

I think the same about Trump and Biden as I did of Bojo and Corbyn in our GE, whoever won the USA lost and there isn't anything to change my mind.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024